My Friends...

stephenhawkings

well heres a few links for every one to look at before they pass judgement, or for those with an open mind.

for althose reagan rebuplicans or reagan democrats try this one on for size

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na...0,2177702.story

theres always wikipedia too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_five

ABC is always cherry and happy being owned by the happiest place on earth!

http://www.truveo.com/Brian-Ross-Signs-of-...cs/id/694199098

These vid's PROVE that neither one of these men are worthy to be the President of the Greatest Nation in the World. We clearly have no choice. But these are our choices so really all we have is our own personal conscience, so Vote your conscience and pray for the best outcome and whoever it may be that wins the election in November, pray for that man daily as we should be doing anyway. Like I told my dear brother 4rd4life, last two elections I voted with my Bible in my hand, [not realizing that maybe we (Christians) were being USED for votes], this year I'm still voting with my Bible in my hand BUT my hammer will be in my other.

These vid's PROVE that neither one of these men are worthy to be the President of the Greatest Nation in the World. We clearly have no choice. But these are our choices so really all we have is our own personal conscience, so Vote your conscience and pray for the best outcome and whoever it may be that wins the election in November, pray for that man daily as we should be doing anyway. Like I told my dear brother 4rd4life, last two elections I voted with my Bible in my hand, [not realizing that maybe we (Christians) were being USED for votes], this year I'm still voting with my Bible in my hand BUT my hammer will be in my other.

WELL SAID!! WELL SAID!! I didn't vote for either of them in the primaries.

These being our only choices is our own damn fault. We need to cure the apathy of the American public so as to we all bring those hammers with us. That is the only way we are going to get real change.

Just what exactly in that neofacist video on Obama proves he is not worthy to be President?

Just what exactly in that neofacist video on Obama proves he is not worthy to be President?

The numerous back-pedaling with regards to Rev. Wright, (Not that he's the ONLY Politician that has ever done so!) his failure to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem - it IS the song FOR the Nation he's wanting to preside over, ... do I have to list everything? But now for fairness' sake - I listened to part of his speech at the Convention and thought it was a wonderful speech, and I do plan on getting on the 'net to listen to it in its entirety. We all know something has to change from what we're going through right now, and from what the last couple or three years has been showing us we can't sustain much more of it. It is time for a change, no doubt, but what is it going to cost us? From EITHER side?

Now how 'bout that Bumbling idiot on the other video? Now that IS scary!

Well said, and I would like to know how many people on here watched the convention's, not one but both I can say I watched both as I did the debates on both sides, and if you watched the debates you will know that their opponents had said things about one another, some very harsh but in the end we have two candidates like them or hate them this is who you have, now you do have the option to vote third party, but as myself being an Independent I would never vote for Ralph Nader. There are so many issues that everyone talks about and so many issues that are not going to change for the good or bad we all pretty much no that Roe v Wade wont change as well as the 2nd Amendment these are probably two of the biggest choices people use when picking a candidate, but we are far beyond these, and as we can all agree on, Bush has this country in despair, and with having a side business I talk to all kinds of different people all the time, some wealthy and some at the poverty level and it is pretty shocking how much these people have in common at this present time. We need to be looking at the issues that are the most important to this country as a whole, such as, Health Care, Economy, National Security, Free Trade, Immigration, and more and all I'm saying is do what I have done. I have been on both candidates websites and done so much reading it has almost become anal and it didn't stop there, looking at other sites as well, and I was not biased on choosing my source of research before coming to my choice.

Edited by 4rd4life

I wish someone could point to something Obama has done that qualifies him to be president???

Personally, what I like about him, is the fact that he doesn't have that much experience. It's not like he is going to make every decision on his own. That is what his cabinet is for.

I'm tired of the old style politics. We need something new. McCain isn't it.

Personally, what I like about him, is the fact that he doesn't have that much experience. It's not like he is going to make every decision on his own. That is what his cabinet is for.

Did you know that he has more experience in the legislation than former president's Ronald Reagan and GW sr. That is fact, so when they say he doesn't have experience, he has more than past presidents did!!

Do you also know that when he was away at war and his wife was raising their kids, she was in a car wreck and was disfigured. When McBush returned he cheated around on her until he met his current wife. So much for him being a stellar christian!! He is a fake using the bible as a ploy to steal your vote. Same as the most unpopular president ever did. He has not stopped one abortion, but he used it in his campaign and for that he won the christian vote. Don't be a single issue voter. Pick several issues and see which candidate you will have the best choice to improve your families way of living. If you are against abortion and you vote for that one issue, then you are also voting to take bargaining rights away from workers and if you have kids then that means they will be paying for their health care out of their pockets. Do you know what it costs to deliver a baby.....How much it costs for perscriptions.....how much it costs to go to the dentist. Just ask someone who doesn't have health care!! There is only one candidate that will give the opportunity for all of this!! I just hope that voters will make their decision on more than one or two issues. Write down several issues that effect you and your family and then do your homework and look at their views!!

Well said, and I would like to know how many people on here watched the convention's, not one but both I can say I watched both as I did the debates on both sides, and if you watched the debates you will know that their opponents had said things about one another, some very harsh but in the end we have two candidates like them or hate them this is who you have, now you do have the option to vote third party, but as myself being an Independent I would never vote for Ralph Nader. There are so many issues that everyone talks about and so many issues that are not going to change for the good or bad we all pretty much no that Roe v Wade wont change as well as the 2nd Amendment these are probably two of the biggest choices people use when picking a candidate, but we are far beyond these, and as we can all agree on, Bush has this country in despair, and with having a side business I talk to all kinds of different people all the time, some wealthy and some at the poverty level and it is pretty shocking how much these people have in common at this present time. We need to be looking at the issues that are the most important to this country as a whole, such as, Health Care, Economy, National Security, Free Trade, Immigration, and more and all I'm saying is do what I have done. I have been on both candidates websites and done so much reading it has almost become anal and it didn't stop there, looking at other sites as well, and I was not biased on choosing my source of research before coming to my choice.
Just what issues do the wealthy and the impoverished have in common?

There are more to morals than JUST abortion and gay marriages, how 'bout: taking care of the less fortunate, the widowed, the orphaned, the uninsured and underinsured, jobs, etc, etc, etc. I know that folks will say that some of that is what the 'church', i.e. synogogue, mosque, is for and that's all fine and dandy, but in order for the 'church' to be able to take care of those - it takes money. If everybody went to church every Sunday and gave their offerings as described by the Scriptures (10%) then the church wouldn't have any problem taking on the task of the needy and less fortunate. But that's NOT the case so the people HAVE to go for help somewhere so they have to go to the government for help.

Having a job is a Biblical part of life just as much as anything. A job was given to Adam right off the get go from the beginning of creation - his job was to tend the Garden; A God-ordained task. It gives us purpose in life, it feeds our families, it shelters our families. Look at the crime rates in America; no jobs (600,000 jobs lost since Jan. '08) the people seem to be hopeless and it's partly because they have no job so no purpose.

And I'm to the point to where I'm sick and tired of the Republican party basically saying that if you're not a Republican you're not a Christian. Bull! God is not a political party.

This was your Sunday Sermon for this week. LOL

You know, every four years we listen to politicians tell us what they are going to do for us and once they're elected none of it happens. The reason is congress, Obama has only ever worked with the Democrats in congress and has very limited experience at that, most of the time he's been a senator he's been out campaigning for president.

McCain has a long record of working with Democrats and Republicans to get things done, look at the bills he's gotten passed, nearly every one has a Democrats name on it as well as his.

The truth is that Obama is old style politics, his platform looks like Jimmy Carters and we know how well that worked out ... don't we?

You know, every four years we listen to politicians tell us what they are going to do for us and once they're elected none of it happens. The reason is congress, Obama has only ever worked with the Democrats in congress and has very limited experience at that, most of the time he's been a senator he's been out campaigning for president.

McCain has a long record of working with Democrats and Republicans to get things done, look at the bills he's gotten passed, nearly every one has a Democrats name on it as well as his.

The truth is that Obama is old style politics, his platform looks like Jimmy Carters and we know how well that worked out ... don't we?

To counther that, Bush Jr had so called experience and he country is worse off under him than we were under Carter.

Money. One has, the other needs. Now if we could just get these two together.

Like the well off owe the poor something. Give me a break. You act like its a bad thing to be successful and that people who make less money are entitled to some handouts. Donate your own money instead of giving away somebody else's money.

Old style politician Joe Biden will help him out.

Like the well off owe the poor something. Give me a break. You act like its a bad thing to be successful and that people who make less money are entitled to some handouts. Donate your own money instead of giving away somebody else's money.

That was a joke. Don't get your panties in a twist.

Honestly, under the current system, it's the middle class that is screwed. When it comes to college the rich can afford to send their kids, the poor have access to government assistance, but if you are middle class, you can afford to send your kids.

There is nothing wrong with success, but we are turning into a country of haves and have nots. If and when that happens, the have nots will forcibly take from the haves. It has happened time and again throughout history. One of the reasons why Rome was so succesfully is because the leaders made sure the needs of the masses came first. Granted, Rome fell eventually, but so has every other empire in history. I'd like ours to last a little bit longer than 232 years.