FLARESIDE SC PICS?

TOMSIMMS

Someone posted a pic of their black SC F-150 Flareside way back when. I can't locate it here. Any help and/or a new pic of their SC Flareside would be most appreciated. I tried to locate/purchase the above mentioned 08' model with 20'"s but the dealer I went to said NONE existed on any Ford lots?????

Edited by TOMSIMMS

:banghead:

Someone posted a pic of their black SC F-150 Flareside way back when. I can't locate it here. Any help and/or a new pic of their SC Flareside would be most appreciated. I tried to locate/purchase the above mentioned 08' model with 20'"s but the dealer I went to said NONE existed on any Ford lots?????

I two have been looking only thing i have fond is on fords build and price. page no pic. but you can order one. I would very much like two see one befor i buy

Edited by desertghosts

Are you looking for one specific truck, or just a picture of any one?

SC? Scab right? or Screw? Here's a Scab at one of my local dealers. Also have a Silver Screw FX4 Flareside on the lot.

1FTPX045X8KE15634011.jpg

1FTPX045X8KE15634021.jpg

1FTPX045X8KE15634031.jpg

1FTPX045X8KE15634041.jpg

This truck is at Freeway Ford Denver Colorado.

Stock# 8T1016

VIN# 1FTPX045X8KE15634

Internet Price: $38,765

http://www.freewayfordonline.com/

Here's the Screw, but they only have 1 pic listed.

1FTPW04528KB81489011.jpg

Stock# 8T441

VIN# 1FTPW04528KB81489

Internet Price: $41,740

Same dealer as above.

Edited by V8-X

EDIT: Sorry, posted this without thinking. These two below have the 18" rims not the 20" like those above.

Here's another Scab FX4, but white and at a different dealer. This is a good dealer and where I bought my '06 F150.

1FTPX04588KC46973011.jpg

1FTPX04588KC46973021.jpg

1FTPX04588KC46973031.jpg

1FTPX04588KC46973041.jpg

Stock# 8KC46973

VIN# 1FTPX04588KC46973

Internet Price: $35,665

Here's a Red Screw FX4 with leather.

1FTPW045X8KB30872011.jpg

1FTPW045X8KB30872021.jpg

1FTPW045X8KB30872031.jpg

1FTPW045X8KB30872041.jpg

Stock# 8KB30872

VIN# 1FTPW045X8KB30872

Internet Price: $40,505

Edited by V8-X

THANK YOU MUCH. I have just requested a quote on the black model.

Anytime! Just glad I could help.

Are you planning on buying from your local dealer and having them ship it up to you, or are you contacting Freeway Ford?

Now when buying my '06 (12/06), I did have Freeway Ford (where the black one above is located) and O'Meara (where I bought my '06) working against one another for my business. They both came down considerably from the Internet price. Both are reputable dealers and will treat you well. They are considered the best local dealers in my opinion. Then again Stevinson Ford was good until they closed up shop.

Only item I think would make that black one look better, is if it had the black headlamps like the Silver Screw rather than the chrome headlamps. Otherwise the black one looks sweet!

Good luck on the purchase!

I initially decided to go through my local Ford dealer UNTIL they REFUSED to show me the names of the nearby dealers whom HAVE the truck in question. 3 within 300 miles. I understand their dilemma. Show me the dealers name and lose a truck sale or try to pursuade me into an F-150 that they could obtain/trade for. I'll travel anywhere in the US for the truck in question. PERIOD.

Are you planning on buying from your local dealer and having them ship it up to you, or are you contacting Freeway Ford?

Now when buying my '06 (12/06), I did have Freeway Ford (where the black one above is located) and O'Meara (where I bought my '06) working against one another for my business. They both came down considerably from the Internet price. Both are reputable dealers and will treat you well. They are considered the best local dealers in my opinion. Then again Stevinson Ford was good until they closed up shop.

Only item I think would make that black one look better, is if it had the black headlamps like the Silver Screw rather than the chrome headlamps. Otherwise the black one looks sweet!

Good luck on the purchase!

I initially decided to go through my local Ford dealer UNTIL they REFUSED to show me the names of the nearby dealers whom HAVE the truck in question. 3 within 300 miles. I understand their dilemma. Show me the dealers name and lose a truck sale or try to pursuade me into an F-150 that they could obtain/trade for. I'll travel anywhere in the US for the truck in question. PERIOD.

Let us know how things turn out and post some pics once you get the ride!