BTTT

Several of you may have noticed a couple of posts by a person who goes by "kach22i"

Essentially all he does is post such pablum as Keith Olbermann YouTube videos and 'Sarah Palin's baby isn't hers' and immediately moves on, while never contributing anything more than glib responses.

Performing a Google search for "kach2ii Palin" or "kach2ii McCain" reveals that this is a similar role he is playing at several internet forums.

He even goes so far as to post the following on another forum:

Condi 2008

Black on the outside

Pink on the inside

.............could be a popular bumpersticker.

I think that although we may differ in our ideologies, we generally have respect for one another, and are willing to debate our ideas (political and otherwise) in a reasonable and civil manner.

I believe this person to be "drive-by" divisive (as in :stirpot:) and we, on BlueOvalForums.com, are not well-served by persons such as this.

As many of you know, I refrain from engaging in personal attacks, but this is one instance where I believe this person deserves to be called out.

Comment?

One man's Olbermann is another man's Hannity.

And both mens' shows are opinion, not news.

There is nothing wrong with sharing OUR (your and my) opinions with each other. My opinions are my own, as yours are.

If this simply becomes a "Who can post the most YouTube videos" or "Who can post the most damning article about O/McC/B/P" contest, with little or nothing to add, then we might as well go elsewhere. Many may have already.

If this simply becomes a "Who can post the most YouTube videos" or "Who can post the most damning article about O/McC/B/P" contest, with little or nothing to add, then we might as well go elsewhere. Many may have already.

I tend to agree. And to show that I'm being fair, I think Hannity is a blowhard. :P

Several of you may have noticed a couple of posts by a person who goes by "kach22i"

Essentially all he does is post such pablum as Keith Olbermann YouTube videos and 'Sarah Palin's baby isn't hers' and immediately moves on, while never contributing anything more than glib responses.

Performing a Google search for "kach2ii Palin" or "kach2ii McCain" reveals that this is a similar role he is playing at several internet forums.

He even goes so far as to post the following on another forum:

I think that although we may differ in our ideologies, we generally have respect for one another, and are willing to debate our ideas (political and otherwise) in a reasonable and civil manner.

I believe this person to be "drive-by" divisive (as in :stirpot:) and we, on BlueOvalForums.com, are not well-served by persons such as this.

As many of you know, I refrain from engaging in personal attacks, but this is one instance where I believe this person deserves to be called out.

Comment?

Wow RangerM, you lose an argument by making false accusations in another thread and now you do this character assassination attack?

Most people would try a PM, or settle their differences in the thread putting their best foot forward.

A cheap shot, dirty and low down.

Really?

Is that what you are doing here?

EDIT: FYI, I am not a "new guy" here, I have thousands of posts going back to at least 2000. I've posted renderings of Mustang's and lots of car news. Anyone having a problem with me just PM me in the future and don't go all girly on me.

Edited by kach22i

Wow RangerM, you lose an argument by making false accusations in another thread and now you do this character assassination attack?

Most people would try a PM, or settle their differences in the thread putting their best foot forward.

If anyone here believes I have assassinated kach22i's character, I will retract what I have said, but for now...no.

Edited by RangerM

Okay, this is ridiculous.

RangerM, it was bad taste to post a private message, no matter what the content was. Please air these grievances with us directly in PM's in the future. It doesn't belong in the forums.

Kach22i, play nice. :D

PLEASE, NO MORE RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD!!! (I still don't have moderator powers in this subforum, so I can't close threads right now even if I wanted to...which I do in this case).

REMEMBER:

This is a non-censored public forum for open topic discussion. Sometimes you're not going to like the topic being discussed. If that's the case, your best option is to ignore it.

Let me also remind everyone that there is an IGNORE function in your Control Panel that you can use to block the posts from specific users if you do not agree with their views.

Thank you.

Okay, this is ridiculous.

RangerM, it was bad taste to post a private message, no matter what the content was. Please air these grievances with us directly in PM's in the future. It doesn't belong in the forums.

I apologize to the forum.

I will respect the board's wishes out of respect for you and the others.