Saline ACH LLC FORD Plant Info.

irenedunne1fan

LOL....... how many guesses do I get? What does it start with? Can I phone a friend? OK, My final answer is FORD!

ach owns it! and yes Ford controls ACH. You will never get it will you.THe fooking party is over. ACH plants will either sell or the work will be contracted out. They do not want Ford employee's in there,they want them out! All ford wants to do is assemble cars. :shades:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ach owns it! and yes Ford controls ACH. You will never get it will you.THe fooking party is over. ACH plants will either sell or the work will be contracted out. They do not want Ford employee's in there,they want them out! All ford wants to do is assemble cars. :shades:

Take me back, they let you off the hill to start posting again. :hysterical:

Again ... this is NOT a Ford plant. What part of that doesn't make sense to you? The Ford employees that signed to transfer or flow back to other plants signed an irrevocable transfer. The orange employees are not Kelly Girls. They were hired under ACH to work at the ACH plant - as temporary employees, yes - but if/when a new buyer comes in, then they will be that plant's employees, except those Ford employees still left there that opt to stay with the new company.

There are Ford production employees in JSP at Monroe. The question is why they would not be transferred to Saline. Contractually, they have that right. The Master Agreement does distinguish between ACH and Ford facilities, when in fact, Ford operates them both. I know there are some employees at DTP that left from Saline that think they are going to get one opportunity to return to Saline. This is turning into a huge rumor mill. I do not believe that there will be any answer given until the buy out window closes.

Yes, I do agree contractually that those from ACH plants can transfer to the Saline plant if given the opportunity. However, they'd be opening up a huge can of worms if they start letting those who signed irrevocable papers transferring out of Saline into Ford plants, to now want back in. What's to stop the workers that transferred to any other plant from Saline wanting back. There would be such a domino effect, that they'd never finish backpeddling moving people back to their plants that they wanted to go back to because they changed their mind, or because the industry changed. Then you'd have people who transferred from one Ford plant to another who now wanted to go back to their other plant for one reason or another. There would be no end to the line of those who would want to move.

Who owns the Saline plant? I know its not a Ford plant, but who owns it?

Visteon.

Thats also why the orange workers are called "ORANGE", They are paid by Visteon not ACH. The same with the supervision. Its all a cluster fuck in it's self.

Temps are temporary full time.

Visteon.

Thats also why the orange workers are called "ORANGE", They are paid by Visteon not ACH. The same with the supervision. Its all a cluster fuck in it's self.

Temps are temporary full time.

I beleive that FORD MOTOR CO. is the actual property owner , with Visteon leasing the property, & Ford employees, The TEMPS are Visteon employees ,working under the supplemental agreement, & paid by Visteon co. With the Plant being ACH llc, which is a limited liabilty co. JMO from spending several years there . :happy feet:

I beleive that FORD MOTOR CO. is the actual property owner , with Visteon leasing the property, & Ford employees

Im not disagreeing with ya. But IF Visteon was "leasing" it. Why would they still have anypart of what goes on in there. The lease was over when ACH was formed.

See where I'm coming from?

RIGHT they are paying HIGHER paid BLUE to do the EASY sit-at-home, and they are paying to LOWER paid ORANGE to come-in-burn-gas and do the HARD work.

Strange but FORD says they NEED to save money, I'm sorry but this makes absolutly NO sense to me.

I guess I'M the Stupid one here, someone please help and explain further ! :(

Are you a Ford employee??? Not!!! So why does it bother YOU what happens at the Monroe Plant. Last I knew this was an employee site only.

isnt raws. still a ford plant ?. i thought no ford employ. would go to ach from ford facility?. must just be rumor because i cant see how it could be true.

There actually is a section in the agreement that allows temp. placement of Ford Workers, but if they decide to do something that is above and beyond the agreement...there are no rules...it will be new rules. Allowing those who originally signed to leave will be a huge mess, I would be surprised if that happened. It really does suk, for those that left, that things have changed so drastically in such a short time. They could have stayed and hung around for a while, but the plan changed so quickly. I think the change is only going to be for a short time. Once the economy gets back on track and the auto industry starts to thrive again, the funds will be available for someone to purchase Saline, Sheldon, Sandusky, Milan and hopefully Indy!! To those that hung around...KEEP ON KEEPING ON! GOOD LUCK AND KEEP YOUR RAIN GEAR HANDY!

There actually is a section in the agreement that allows temp. placement of Ford Workers, but if they decide to do something that is above and beyond the agreement...there are no rules...it will be new rules. Allowing those who originally signed to leave will be a huge mess, I would be surprised if that happened. It really does suk, for those that left, that things have changed so drastically in such a short time. They could have stayed and hung around for a while, but the plan changed so quickly. I think the change is only going to be for a short time. Once the economy gets back on track and the auto industry starts to thrive again, the funds will be available for someone to purchase Saline, Sheldon, Sandusky, Milan and hopefully Indy!! To those that hung around...KEEP ON KEEPING ON! GOOD LUCK AND KEEP YOUR RAIN GEAR HANDY!
I think it's going to be a long time before the economy gets back on track. The reason why everything changed so fast and Ford's plans got put on hold was because the economy tanked..maybe a good thing for some people at Ach's.

I think it's going to be a long time before the economy gets back on track. The reason why everything changed so fast and Ford's plans got put on hold was because the economy tanked..maybe a good thing for some people at Ach's.

yeah.....good for some, bad for others. Ypsi, Monroe, and Utica got screwed. If the economy would have tanked about 8 months earlier their fate might have been a little different. Hang in there guys. I know if it were up to me I would be making damn sure my ACH plant was lean and mean come time to make a decision to sell off!!! Good luck guys, going to have to make some tough decisions. I hope the membership can see what changes have to happen in order to change Ford's minds in the future!! Again good luck!

yeah.....good for some, bad for others. Ypsi, Monroe, and Utica got screwed. If the economy would have tanked about 8 months earlier their fate might have been a little different. Hang in there guys. I know if it were up to me I would be making damn sure my ACH plant was lean and mean come time to make a decision to sell off!!! Good luck guys, going to have to make some tough decisions. I hope the membership can see what changes have to happen in order to change Ford's minds in the future!! Again good luck!

Hey Capt.,

Our plant has become pretty "lean & mean", but I'm in no hurry to be sold! Most could not afford the buy down, and there would still be little to nowhere to go!

You are definitely correct as far as we were in a good way in a bad time, and fortunately we managed to create substantial savings for the plant.

I'm still concerned about the state of the economy for the foreseeable future. All we can do is stay productive and hang on for the ride.

Are you a Ford employee??? Not!!! So why does it bother YOU what happens at the Monroe Plant. Last I knew this was an employee site only.

hey sweetheart/dunne you had many chances to transfer but chose not to because you didnt want to work in an assy plant quit your bitching(aai,dtp.ddmp,ect.)