2010 Ford Fusion Order Guide

ice-capades

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TeamFord,

Thanks very much for posting the info. The Appearance Package brochure is a very cool extra. Had not heard that the packages are only available with the black interior. Finally get to see what the instrument panel trim change is all about.

You're the man!

Kevin

I'm sure there are a lot of folks out there who have asked for and will like the look of the monochrome grille. If there wasn't a demand why would Ford add a new grille style after less than one year of production. Myself, I think it takes away from the distinctive look of the front of the Fusion. I knew the 2006-2009 Fusion's were reliable and functional cars but nothing really stood out to make them unique.

For me the three bar grille seemed like an add on and it didn't flow with the front end or body style. When I got a look at the front grille, fascia, hood and fenders of the redesigned 2010 Fusion, I knew I had to have one. For me the grille is the one feature of the car that really stands out, gives it an aggressive look and really turns heads. It flows across the front end and takes your eye to a finishing point above the headlights. I'll take chrome accents over painted ones every time. That's my 2¢.

Edited by transitman