Save Your own jobs

chicago stamper

I'll tell you another way to save jobs for Ford is to have your car or truck serviced at at Ford dealership.This saves a job at every depot in your area that services that dealer.You never know you may be forced to depend on that job for yourself or a loved one in the future.There is no better way to ensure that that job will be there other than get your car serviced at a dealership!

I support each and everyone of you.I wish you all the best through these trying times.

I'll tell you another way to save jobs for Ford is to have your car or truck serviced at at Ford dealership.This saves a job at every depot in your area that services that dealer.You never know you may be forced to depend on that job for yourself or a loved one in the future.There is no better way to ensure that that job will be there other than get your car serviced at a dealership!

I support each and everyone of you.I wish you all the best through these trying times.

Great Post!

Here is a website that has some service specials.

Genuine Service

It also provides Ford owners with lots of info about their vehicle.

Ford ESP provide great coverage for your vehicle. The cash flow helps the company out immediately and prevents expensive repairs down the road. Your local dealership can provide coverage for your vehicle even if it is out of the base warranty. And Diesel Owners be sure to ask about the 7 year, 200K powertrain warranty.

Thanks!