UAW vs Wall Street

CBGB

A call to all UAW. Let's show our strength to those opposing the help that we need.

January 1, 2009, all UAW members, withdraw all TESPHE funds, and any other

401K account you may have. By doing so on Jan. 1, any tax or penalty will not

be due until tax time, spring 2010. Income for UAW members in 2009 will be

slim to none. By spring 2010 there's a chance (if the elitists have their way)

the majority of us will be, if not broke, close to it. Any funds that you may have at that

time should be kept in cash or any other way you can hide it. Tax time, spring

2010. Uncle Sam wants his cut. That's when I say I really would like to help you,

but I'm broke man. Like they say, "you can't get blood out of a turnip". Fuck 'em.

These mother-fuckers have been scamming us for years and it's about time for

payback. What scam...? The 401K scam. The millions of hard working Americans

led to believe that by contributing to an IRA they could retire and be so much

better off financially. When in reality the funds from millions of people saving for

retirement, become trillions of dollars for the crooks on Wall Street to use for

themselves to make millions. The greedy bastards should be put away for life. If

I had my way, they would be shot in the head, less expense. Nothing will be done

to them, because the politicians are being paid off. The American public seams to

be against us, they're led to believe that we just show up for work and leave with

buckets of money. How do you think the UAW will be viewed when and if we get

our Christmas bonus? The company can keep mine and ram it in their ass. There's

not much left after taxes anyway. I say to Gettlefinger do not give up shit and do not

beg. If they don't to help us out, it will end up costing much more in the end. There is

no loyalty to these great companies and the hard working men and women, that for

nearly 100 years, have contributed so much to this country. They have the audacity to

compare us to the fucking Japanese companies that have been here less than 20 years.

Japanese dick must be good, because our so called leaders seem to like it.

Hey Uncle, fuck you and your bailout!

A call to all UAW. Let's show our strength to those opposing the help that we need.

January 1, 2009, all UAW members, withdraw all TESPHE funds, and any other

401K account you may have. By doing so on Jan. 1, any tax or penalty will not

be due until tax time, spring 2010. Income for UAW members in 2009 will be

slim to none. By spring 2010 there's a chance (if the elitists have their way)

the majority of us will be, if not broke, close to it. Any funds that you may have at that

time should be kept in cash or any other way you can hide it. Tax time, spring

2010. Uncle Sam wants his cut. That's when I say I really would like to help you,

but I'm broke man. Like they say, "you can't get blood out of a turnip". Fuck 'em.

These mother-fuckers have been scamming us for years and it's about time for

payback. What scam...? The 401K scam. The millions of hard working Americans

led to believe that by contributing to an IRA they could retire and be so much

better off financially. When in reality the funds from millions of people saving for

retirement, become trillions of dollars for the crooks on Wall Street to use for

themselves to make millions. The greedy bastards should be put away for life. If

I had my way, they would be shot in the head, less expense. Nothing will be done

to them, because the politicians are being paid off. The American public seams to

be against us, they're led to believe that we just show up for work and leave with

buckets of money. How do you think the UAW will be viewed when and if we get

our Christmas bonus? The company can keep mine and ram it in their ass. There's

not much left after taxes anyway. I say to Gettlefinger do not give up shit and do not

beg. If they don't to help us out, it will end up costing much more in the end. There is

no loyalty to these great companies and the hard working men and women, that for

nearly 100 years, have contributed so much to this country. They have the audacity to

compare us to the fucking Japanese companies that have been here less than 20 years.

Japanese dick must be good, because our so called leaders seem to like it.

Hey Uncle, fuck you and your bailout!

I'm with you CBGB on everything you're saying especially the part about shooting those pencil-necked paper-pushers in the head. The nerve of those lowlife greedy shitballs constantly talking about our compensation for working our asses off to produce something - while all those pricks in suits just play the act of having superior intelligence talking in gibberish financial language that is ass backwards in logic as proven by this economic collapse they have created and producing NOTHING but crap like all their clever financial instruments that stole trillions of dollars. These maggots adhere to the "new economy" mindset where creating wealth for themselves by any means necessary including outright criminal activity and corruption all the way to the top echelons of govt allow them absolute power to outright steal from every level and segment of our society. Manufacturing is considered the "old economy" and these thieves-in-suits have No Respect and truly hate what we stand for and Believe Me, they are on a mission to destroy us and what we stand for. As top-shelf old economy workers, they have a particular and highly pointed distaste for our type. Did you see the hearings on capitol hill tuesday? Almost every slug politician bought-and-paid-for used the hearing to showpiece their allegiance to the "new economy" mindset and the whole event turned into roast against all the CEO's and Gettelfinger and Us as autoworkers. They intended to humiliate and the paid carpetbagger politician creeps truly enjoyed watching them beg and don't think there is any humanity in those people, they are cruel and love our suffering and will relish our demise as an example of just another old economy institution that died while their priviledged and highly corrupt but powerful new economy wins. Why else would Paulson practically get on his hands and knees and BEG congress to pass a bailout without hesitation for the financial sector to the tune of a trillion dollars in the form of the tarp (troubled asset relief program) and every troubled financial institution getting cash they need at the federal reserve discount window (sounds as easy as a crackhead getting some dope on credit at the dopeman's window when he's out of control and just needs more). I say fuck kissing those peoples asses for a loan so they can dictate to us what we will earn, how much gas mileage our cars will have, etc and also every single one of us should withdraw from all their twisted pyramid schemes -stocks, mutual funds, Anything that wall street makes a buck off that is fleecing us. The creeps on capitol hill and wall street that are making the big 3 beg created the mess that stopped the ford recovery in it's tracks and got bailed out as a reward for gumming up the works and getting filthy rich along the way and they even managed to get FREE MONEY - OUR MONEY because they deviated from the plan which was to buy the toxic crap subprime loans (which was bad enough because the crap collateral mortgage backed securities were pretty much worthless anyway) and just a few days ago decided to force feed cash into the banking system with no collateral or hope that one day the taxpayer might get something next to nothing for paying for their problem. I guess that High Class Welfare For Wall Street is a fashionable these days but bridge loans to help a very important hurting industry(thanks to the mess the creeps in suits created) on the mend is a no-no. Time to fasten our seat belts because it's gonna get bad and they say "if you got nothing, you got nothing to lose". Looks like most Americans will have nothing real soon in this once great country and it will get ugly Fast.. Edited by moukanoid

fear not my brothers, the bailout is coming, this is a "dog and pony show" for the GOP. This is the GOP preparing for the elections in 2 years. They can go to the people and say "we wanted no part of the Big 3 bailout". They know its needed, they know it will come they are just getting their "press clippings" ready for election time. Mr. Gettlefinger is doing us no favors by shouting from the rooftops the there will "be no more givebacks". You cant go begging for money and demanding that your not willing to change your actions when the people that are loaning you the money are asking you to. Always remember this "Borrowers are SLAVES to the lender"..aka. Ford/UAW is the USA governments bitches once this goes down. Good luck to all.

I'm with you CBGB on everything you're saying especially the part about shooting those pencil-necked paper-pushers in the head. The nerve of those lowlife greedy shitballs constantly talking about our compensation for working our asses off to produce something - while all those pricks in suits just play the act of having superior intelligence talking in gibberish financial language that is ass backwards in logic as proven by this economic collapse they have created and producing NOTHING but crap like all their clever financial instruments that stole trillions of dollars. These maggots adhere to the "new economy" mindset where creating wealth for themselves by any means necessary including outright criminal activity and corruption all the way to the top echelons of govt allow them absolute power to outright steal from every level and segment of our society. Manufacturing is considered the "old economy" and these NWO Capitalists have No Respect and truly hate what we stand for and Believe Me, they are on a mission to destroy us and what we stand for. As top-shelf old economy workers, they have a particular and highly pointed distaste for our type. Did you see the hearings on capitol hill tuesday? Almost every slug politician bought-and-paid-for used the hearing to showpiece their allegiance to the "new economy" mindset and the whole event turned into roast against all the CEO's and Gettelfinger and Us as autoworkers. They intended to humiliate and the paid carpetbagger politician creeps truly enjoyed watching them beg and don't think there is any humanity in those people, they are cruel and love our suffering and will relish our demise as an example of just another old economy institution that died while their priviledged and highly corrupt but powerful new economy wins. Why else would Paulson practically get on his hands and knees and BEG congress to pass a bailout without hesitation for the financial sector to the tune of a trillion dollars in the form of the tarp (troubled asset relief program) and every troubled financial institution getting cash they need at the federal reserve discount window (sounds as easy as a crackhead getting some dope on credit at the dopeman's window when he's out of control and just needs more). I say fuck kissing those peoples asses for a loan so they can dictate to us what we will earn, how much gas mileage our cars will have, etc and also every single one of us (I have) should withdraw from all their twisted pyramid schemes -stocks, mutual funds, Anything that wall street makes a buck off that is fleecing us and buy gold and silver that they are secretly buying with all the cash they've stolen from the citizens of the world - and some guns and ammo to fight and slaughter the creeps that will not stop the economic slavery assualt upon us until we are reduced to cowering twits without a pot to piss in. The creeps on capitol hill and wall street that are making the big 3 beg created the mess that stopped the ford recovery in it's tracks and got bailed out as a reward for gumming up the works and getting filthy rich along the way and they even managed to get FREE MONEY - OUR MONEY because they deviated from the plan which was to buy the toxic crap subprime loans (which was bad enough because the crap collateral mortgage backed securities were pretty much worthless anyway) and just a few days ago decided to force feed cash into the banking system with no collateral or hope that one day the taxpayer might get something next to nothing for paying for their problem. I guess that High Class Welfare For Wall Street is a fashionable these days but bridge loans to help a very important hurting industry(thanks to the mess the creeps in suits created) on the mend is a no-no. Time to fasten our seat belts because it's gonna get bad and they say "if you got nothing, you got nothing to lose". Looks like most Americans will have nothing real soon in this once great country and it will get ugly Fast..

That was beautiful moukanoid>

There is no other country in the world that would turn against their own people the way our

government has turned against us. American politicians have no integrity, no honor, no pride. As I watched those phony, low life, pieces of shit give a standing ovation to the convicted felon, that fucking weasel, ex-senator of Alaska, Ted Stevens, I became sick to my stomach. These so-called leaders are an embarrassment to our country. They are no better than the guy who holds up a gas station or a grocery store. The only difference is the thieves in Washington don't need a gun to steal your money.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't give a shit if all of Big Three will go bankrupt and file for Chapter 7. All I care about is my $28/hour and full benefits. As long as they pay, I don't give a shit. Who cares if people aren't buying our cars? Don't blame it on us, blame it on the executive management! They flew to Washington in their private jets and begged for money. THEY are the ones to blame, not us.

I don't give a shit if all of Big Three will go bankrupt and file for Chapter 7. All I care about is my $28/hour and full benefits. As long as they pay, I don't give a shit. Who cares if people aren't buying our cars? Don't blame it on us, blame it on the executive management! They flew to Washington in their private jets and begged for money. THEY are the ones to blame, not us.

Dude, better change your name. if they go belly up, you are working at the wal-mart. $6 hr no bens.

Go back to the toilet you came out of.