Wage cuts Rumor

bigredmachine

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wage cuts won't happen, it is a threat to secure the elimination of JSP which will also cause a strike!

Dude, you can't possibly be serious about the UAW striking, are you? Ron middlefinger just said we would not be giving anything away. Within a week I read in the NEW York Times that they were in secret negotiations. He and the rest of those people in the Solidarity House are paid liars, and most of the elected people in the locals will lie for them. The UAW has killed any vestages of solidarity by pitting plants against each other, and taking us deeper and deeper into these company programs that the union signs off on.

Those programs are designed to destroy union cohesion and psych out the membership to put the interests of the company above the union. The UAW went along because it put them in control of hundred of millions through the joint training departments. For years the UAW arrogantly marginalized Japanese transplants. When the UAW found it proper to embrace the Japanese concept, the Japanese used it against them when we were trying to organize their plants.

The UAW INC. promised that if we would adopt the Japanese concept our jobs would be saved. At least that is what we were told in Norfolk. Now we have no job security, our future is bleak, and there is no solidarity left to motivate anyone. The best you can do it buyout or retire and go to school for better employment

So what do the transplants build their vehicles out of ? transport their vehicles using transporters ? got mice running on a wheel making the power to run their plants?

Just curious.

Your a troll stay off the employee site!! U R probably a Toyota worker

Your a troll stay off the employee site!! U R probably a Toyota worker

Ummm ya bro .....well nm I have 3 people that post here that know me personally don't know if you can say the same. Or if you would even admit to your fellow workers what your screen name is for fear of them laughing at you for some of the shit you post here.

Ummm ya bro .....well nm I have 3 people that post here that know me personally don't know if you can say the same. Or if you would even admit to your fellow workers what your screen name is for fear of them laughing at you for some of the shit you post here.

I've been waiting to see what your reply to him would be. UNLIKE him, you have posted where you work, I wonder if he would do the same??

I will not accept a cut in pay or benefits, I say we get a group of union employees from each of the big 3 and demand that Congress meets us! We will exploit the unfair trade agreements that our government has negotiated and is now hurting all U.S. workers. Then we will hit them with the fact that the Germans and Japanese have national health care and the richest nation in the world, the U.S. dosnt. This is the facts that are not being discussed. If the big 3 could wipe away its health care obligations because our government provided national health care, they could then go to the large lending institutions and get the loans. Health care cost is one of the issues preventing the big 3 from getting loans. I would not ask the UAW or any of the international reps for their assistance. I am 110% union but these guys are incompetent to represent us, this is because they are not voted on by the membership but appointed by their friends in international.

After all united we stand divided we fall. This is about working Americans not the wealthy corporations that have assets oversea's that they can fall back on if everything in the U.S. goes bust. Just look at Delphi, they used all of the U.S. profits to open plants outside of the country. Then they went bankrupt and said that all of those plants were not part of the bankruptcy. If they had to include the plants outside of the U.S., Delphi would have had enough equity to honor its U.S. pension and health care obligations.

oh, but you will take a pay cut......just watch and see. it will be a pay cut or a job loss...which would you rather have???

WHY IS EVERONE SHOCKED AT OUR "GOVERMENT" ASKING FOR WAGE CUTS.ENDING "JSP"

THESE ARE THE SAME FUCKS WHO VOTED THERE RAISE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT !

THE FIRST THING OUR SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE DID WAS "DEMAND" A BIGGER JET TO GET HER HOME WITHOUT STOPPING LETS LOOK AT THERE HEALTHCARE / HOW ABOUT SOME TERM LIMITS

ALL THIS POINTING FINGERS AT THE AUTO SECTOR AND OUR GOVERMENT HAS BEEN BORROWING BILLIONS (TRILLIONS) WHO DO YOU THINK THEY ASK ? THEY FOR SURE CANT RUNN ANYTHING

GET RID OF NAFTA ! KEEP WORK HERE ,MORE PEOPLE WORKING MORE PEOPLE PAYING TAXES

IF OUR LEADERS WANT CONSESIONS LET IT COME FROM INTERNATIONAL OR REGIONAL , MOST OF THOSE ARE ALREADY DIPPING INTO 2 PENSIONS

HAY RON PUT YOUR "SPINE" BACK IN PICK UP YOUR "BALLS" WERE ALL IN....

LIKE I TELL THE SOLICITERS******** I ALREADY GAVE !!!!!!