MTP WORKERS

lucymi37

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody get any info yet? Is there a union meeting today?

Isn't everybody laid off from MTP first week of Dec then the second week of Dec like 400 people going over to wayne.... I wouldn't expect any information from MTP labor until like 48 hours before any move occurs

i have a question for the MTP people or anyone else that might know this. if they keep those people on layoff threw the first of the year, will they get the vacation pay for xmas or just unemployment and sub? i thought there was something to do with being laid off the week before and then threw a holiday which makes it so you dont collect the holiday pay, just layoff money.

i have a question for the MTP people or anyone else that might know this. if they keep those people on layoff threw the first of the year, will they get the vacation pay for xmas or just unemployment and sub? i thought there was something to do with being laid off the week before and then threw a holiday which makes it so you dont collect the holiday pay, just layoff money.

Supposedly production are to get called back for a 1 day "orientation", thus maintaining Holiday pay eligabilty. I've not seen it in writing, only heard it on the floor before we said our goodbyes.

Isn't everybody laid off from MTP first week of Dec then the second week of Dec like 400 people going over to wayne.... I wouldn't expect any information from MTP labor until like 48 hours before any move occurs

Didn't hear that at all. Just told that wayne labor will call or contact us by mail.

Yeah i am sure you was the only one to call him today also. wonder why people say what they say. people that dont follow directions are usually last to know.............. :finger::banghead:

Yeah but what kind of directions firedude? It was basically we'll call ya when we call ya. No idea at all, or how about you'll be laid off, that would be handy to know. Certainly feeling like the MTP folk are'nt exactly a high priority over there does'nt ease one sense of security, especially when we all heard so many different stories. So hell yeah we'll call & ask if there is any info, to at least try to lessen one's fears. :shades:

Yeah but what kind of directions firedude? It was basically we'll call ya when we call ya. No idea at all, or how about you'll be laid off, that would be handy to know. Certainly feeling like the MTP folk are'nt exactly a high priority over there does'nt ease one sense of security, especially when we all heard so many different stories. So hell yeah we'll call & ask if there is any info, to at least try to lessen one's fears. :shades:

and more than likely youll get the same answer, all the calling is doing is pissing those people off, You should go across the street to the people that should of known a little more of what is and was going on. bother them they should be telling all of us what is the plan. i am not worried about getting laid off, if it happens then it happens.

good luck