what a joke....

ktpworker69

what a slap in the face to fly in your corporate jet to beg for money from the government. then, two weeks later pull a pr stunt like driving your "green" cars to d.c.. just get on a commercial flight like every other ceo or other high profile individual would do. that would be like standing on the corner in an armani suit asking for spare chage. these guys (CEO's) better wake up and smell the coffee or we are all gonna be out jobs.

what a slap in the face to fly in your corporate jet to beg for money from the government. then, two weeks later pull a pr stunt like driving your "green" cars to d.c.. just get on a commercial flight like every other ceo or other high profile individual would do. that would be like standing on the corner in an armani suit asking for spare chage. these guys (CEO's) better wake up and smell the coffee or we are all gonna be out jobs.

Too little too late. All the CEOs should be fired. They really embarrased the Big3 in front of all of America with their arrogant and uninformed performance last time. They are out of touch. They couldn't even explain why exactly they need 25 billion. Now, they need 34 billion.

You know honestly, it wouldn't matter how the hell they got there--someone, like yourself, wouldn't be happy about it. They couldn't win this time. If they had flown commercial, someone would have said, Damn, why didn't they drive one of their "green cars"?

You know honestly, it wouldn't matter how the hell they got there--someone, like yourself, wouldn't be happy about it. They couldn't win this time. If they had flown commercial, someone would have said, Damn, why didn't they drive one of their "green cars"?

so your happy that they flew in thier corporate jets and made a mockery of the industry? these jerk offs better get in touch with real life or we are all gonna be on the street begging for money :banghead:

They failed. Simple as that. The only thing they should have done is drive their latest technology to highlight they are serious about the future. They would NOT get criticized if they drove their hybrids.

They failed. Simple as that. The only thing they should have done is drive their latest technology to highlight they are serious about the future. They would NOT get criticized if they drove their hybrids.

They would of been nailed if they rode three jack asses there.....the whole point is to make a smoke screen for the big unaccounted money going to the banks......got tons of cash now and not giving loans....housing foreclosures are still going on...

so your happy that they flew in thier corporate jets and made a mockery of the industry? these jerk offs better get in touch with real life or we are all gonna be on the street begging for money :banghead:

so- you hate the union, you hate the ceo's, you hate the company- i think its time you re-evaluate your career choice. because you are clearly an unhappy, miserable douchebag.

so- you hate the union, you hate the ceo's, you hate the company- i think its time you re-evaluate your career choice. because you are clearly an unhappy, miserable douchebag.

i dont hate the uaw, the company, or the ceo's.....i hate the way the ceo milks the company nearly to bankruptcy, i hate the way the uaw acts like a puppet to the company and dont do SHIT except take our shit away that our forefathers fought hard for. and the company....i hate the way its run...its the poorest managed company ive ever seen, but you.....keep taking home that paycheck and act like everything is peachy. ill probably see you in the unemployment office, then you can tell me how happy you are with the company, the ceo and the uaw you sorry fuck :banghead:

i dont hate the uaw, the company, or the ceo's.....i hate the way the ceo milks the company nearly to bankruptcy, i hate the way the uaw acts like a puppet to the company and dont do SHIT except take our shit away that our forefathers fought hard for. and the company....i hate the way its run...its the poorest managed company ive ever seen, but you.....keep taking home that paycheck and act like everything is peachy. ill probably see you in the unemployment office, then you can tell me how happy you are with the company, the ceo and the uaw you sorry fuck :banghead:

all you keep saying is how they are fucking us and how they're all retards and ruining the company. well where are your ideas big brain? what do you suggest Ron do? stand up in front of the world and say FUCK YOU! with his middle fingers up? make it better. fix it. what do they do? cmon tell me genius

No not happy at all, bad pr. But it wouldn't have mattered how they got there this time- and I will not be on the street "begging for money", again, as I said before, speak for yourself.

Corporate jets are paid for by corporations and congress flies around on the taxpayers money (ours). I cant remember who it was but some in congress took a hop on the Concord (supersonic) before it was taken out of service. We picked up the tab's. I doubt anyone in congress flies coach either. I am not a fan of any of the CEO's but I doubt it would have made much difference if they walked there naked , they would still get the tongue lashing by the congress that leads by "Do as I say and not as I do".

A large group of people REALLY dislike all of the autoworkers period. AIG can get a huge lump sum of cash with no oversight or conditions. No change to any of the employees wages or benefits,they still embark on what I would consider lavish outings and they still sponsor some sporting events. AIG produces no product.

Life is good and the same at AIG. Take a snap shot of any of the big 3 which employ many people that produced a product used by almost everyone and there is no one rushing to help anyone of them. There is not a huge difference in hourly workers pay of the big 3 and Honda or Toyota but there is a huge difference in managements pay and benefits. It's a global recession and all of the car companies are affected. I left out the oil industry which has a product that is used exclusively with our products. If anyone should kick in some relief "big oil" should step up as well. They have a vested interest in the outcome.

I look forward to watching some of the testimony on TV. It should be entertaining.

Sad and true!

They would of been nailed if they rode three jack asses there.....the whole point is to make a smoke screen for the big unaccounted money going to the banks......got tons of cash now and not giving loans....housing foreclosures are still going on...

BINGO!!

all you keep saying is how they are fucking us and how they're all retards and ruining the company. well where are your ideas big brain? what do you suggest Ron do? stand up in front of the world and say FUCK YOU! with his middle fingers up? make it better. fix it. what do they do? cmon tell me genius

hmmmm....lets start by cutting the ceo salary...not for a year, PERMANENTLY.

secondly, how about getting rid of some management? there are bosses crawling around our plants like roaches. if someone can take a day off work, and not have thier jobs covered.....they got to go, its not beneficial to the company.

third, maybe the jsp needs to go? i dont like it but cmon, who pays people for 2 years after getting laid off? no one except automakers.

there are lots of ways.....useless to list because im a pee-on anyways, so it dont even matter

so, whats your ideas mr. know-it-all????

Corporate jets are paid for by corporations and congress flies around on the taxpayers money (ours). I cant remember who it was but some in congress took a hop on the Concord (supersonic) before it was taken out of service. We picked up the tab's. I doubt anyone in congress flies coach either. I am not a fan of any of the CEO's but I doubt it would have made much difference if they walked there naked , they would still get the tongue lashing by the congress that leads by "Do as I say and not as I do".

A large group of people REALLY dislike all of the autoworkers period. AIG can get a huge lump sum of cash with no oversight or conditions. No change to any of the employees wages or benefits,they still embark on what I would consider lavish outings and they still sponsor some sporting events. AIG produces no product.

Life is good and the same at AIG. Take a snap shot of any of the big 3 which employ many people that produced a product used by almost everyone and there is no one rushing to help anyone of them. There is not a huge difference in hourly workers pay of the big 3 and Honda or Toyota but there is a huge difference in managements pay and benefits. It's a global recession and all of the car companies are affected. I left out the oil industry which has a product that is used exclusively with our products. If anyone should kick in some relief "big oil" should step up as well. They have a vested interest in the outcome.

I look forward to watching some of the testimony on TV. It should be entertaining.

Sad and true!

Senator Corker from Tenn. made some interesting statements about the UAW.

ktp69, you're a joke! How much seniority do you have "brother"? The reason i ask is i wonder how long you have reaped the benefits of being a U.A.W. member. You come onto this site and bad mouth the very institution that has fought and won all the benefits you have. I can't speak for our forefathers, but i would think they would view you as a joke as well. I do not like that the U.A.W. has agreed to eliminate JSP, but i do not have the same information that our President has. How can i or anyone possibly judge what kind of job Ron did if we don't have the same information that Ron has? Now before you call me a sheep or tell me where my "blind faith" is going to lead me, all i am saying is that unless you have inside information, you cannot make a informed decision on what kind of job Ron did. Do i like what i am hearing? Hell no. Is it necessary, i have no idea. i wasn't there but logic tells me they (Union Reps) wouldn't have just handed these things over unless they felt it was totally necessary. If the company is so mismanaged and the union is full of puppets, why are you still working here? I will gladly keep taking home a paycheck as long as i have a job. I will also gladly keep paying my Union dues considering all the benefits that come with being a union member. If i end up in the unemployment line because of what has happened, i will search for another job and hope it is half as good as the job i had here.

By the way... i have read some of your other posts and all i can say is stop bro. You sound like a moron and you paint the picture that all union members are as ignorant as you.. The one where they asked you what you would do to fix things.....That's the best you could do????? please.

ktp69, you're a joke! How much seniority do you have "brother"? The reason i ask is i wonder how long you have reaped the benefits of being a U.A.W. member. You come onto this site and bad mouth the very institution that has fought and won all the benefits you have. I can't speak for our forefathers, but i would think they would view you as a joke as well. I do not like that the U.A.W. has agreed to eliminate JSP, but i do not have the same information that our President has. How can i or anyone possibly judge what kind of job Ron did if we don't have the same information that Ron has? Now before you call me a sheep or tell me where my "blind faith" is going to lead me, all i am saying is that unless you have inside information, you cannot make a informed decision on what kind of job Ron did. Do i like what i am hearing? Hell no. Is it necessary, i have no idea. i wasn't there but logic tells me they (Union Reps) wouldn't have just handed these things over unless they felt it was totally necessary. If the company is so mismanaged and the union is full of puppets, why are you still working here? I will gladly keep taking home a paycheck as long as i have a job. I will also gladly keep paying my Union dues considering all the benefits that come with being a union member. If i end up in the unemployment line because of what has happened, i will search for another job and hope it is half as good as the job i had here.

By the way... i have read some of your other posts and all i can say is stop bro. You sound like a moron and you paint the picture that all union members are as ignorant as you.. The one where they asked you what you would do to fix things.....That's the best you could do????? please.

i have over 15 years seniority and have reaped the benefits that the uaw has gotten for me. it sure as fuck wasnt these clowns that fought for those benefits. it was the "real" uaw that actually had balls enough to fight for these benefits. i suggest you re-read my posts, because i never one time said ron did anything wrong or bad. do i blame ron for giving up the jsp?....no, i do not. i dont like it either but weve got to be real here, who can actually say that paying laid off workers for 2 years is financially legit?

can you honestly say that this company is not mis-managed? if you think that, you are as dumb as you accuse me of being. im still there for the same reason you are......a paycheck and benefits.

on fixing the company, no thats not the best i can do, but why sit here and say what i would do to fix it? do you think anything we say matters? if so....think again.

so, before accusing me of being a moron....maybe you should look in the mirror and check yourself :reading:

If i misunderstood what you were trying to say, i apologize. But what did you mean by " i hate the way the uaw acts like a puppet to the company and don't do SHIT except take our shit away that our forefathers fought for." If you weren't talking about the current regime, who were you talking about?

i have over 15 years seniority and have reaped the benefits that the uaw has gotten for me. it sure as fuck wasnt these clowns that fought for those benefits. it was the "real" uaw that actually had balls enough to fight for these benefits. i suggest you re-read my posts, because i never one time said ron did anything wrong or bad. do i blame ron for giving up the jsp?....no, i do not. i dont like it either but weve got to be real here, who can actually say that paying laid off workers for 2 years is financially legit?

can you honestly say that this company is not mis-managed? if you think that, you are as dumb as you accuse me of being. im still there for the same reason you are......a paycheck and benefits.

on fixing the company, no thats not the best i can do, but why sit here and say what i would do to fix it? do you think anything we say matters? if so....think again.

so, before accusing me of being a moron....maybe you should look in the mirror and check yourself :reading:

Who's the more moronic? The moron, or the moron who follows him.

If it sucks so much, and is managed sooo poorly, why don't you quit???

Hmmm???

I'll tell you why. Because you won't get anywhere near the benefits or pay you have now in any other industry. Period.

You had better to be ready to sacrifice some of your well being to make it through this. We all had better be ready. I'm on the front lines with the customers, and if you think I didn't take a huge paycut this year, you're mistaken. There's a Toyota store across the street that's busy as shit, but I won't sell that Jap tin...

I've always been a Ford guy. Before I worked for them, and even now despite all their obvious problems. I'm also a KC Chiefs fan, so you can imagine how pissy I've been all year. Regardless, I still love the Chiefs, (Herm Edwards aside) and Fords. If I didn't, I would be selling Camrys, and taking jobs from you guys.

Can't.

Wont.

Don't.

The top dogs are taking paycuts, and people laugh at them.

"They don't need the money."

-How much is your mortgage?

"They still make more on stock options, etc.."

-They just gave millions of their personal money back to you.

Point is, we are all gonna need to tighten our belts. Many of us already are.

Bitchin' about those that are making cuts in one breath, and then sayin' you ain't givin' up the shit your forefathers fought for is stupid and counterproductive. Times have changed. Wake up. It ain't 1960 anymore.

Hard times ahead, so put on your helmet, get in the foxhole and shut the fuck up.

Nobody likes to be in the foxhole with a bitch.

Annnd... :finger: I bash you.

Edited by chiefstang

If i misunderstood what you were trying to say, i apologize. But what did you mean by " i hate the way the uaw acts like a puppet to the company and don't do SHIT except take our shit away that our forefathers fought for." If you weren't talking about the current regime, who were you talking about?

well, i dont know what plant you are at, but at KTP the uaw is worthless. the company violates the contract on a DAILY basis and if your lucky, you can get the committeman to file a grievance. that does NO good since the company hears the grievances, they just scrap them all. bottom line is, the uaw used to be a good thing which is how we got all the good pay and benefits we enjoy now, it not because of the current regime we have now

yeah, but they won't be so why should they even care. Fuck them. :happy feet:

Considering I've been waiting 4 months for my Escape hybrid to be built, it's insulting that he drives one to Washington. That vehicle is symbolic of Ford's current failures...seriously...figure out a way to build enough (and allocate them on a true first-come, first-serve basis) so the cost can come down and so that eager, loyal Ford customers aren't waiting 6 months for a great product. I'm trying to be patient but it gets tougher and tougher each day.

That said, hang it there Ford employees!