GOP will stop aid!

CSMJ

There is only 6 GOP votes right now. We need 12 we aint gonna get it unless Bush steps up publicly and tells them to pass it. This is pay back for all of our $ going against them in campaigns. This is the GOP's last chance to break the UAW and all other unions as well and they know it!

And now the GOP leaders that will be left in Jan are all talking about spending the tax payers money wisely! Something they did not do for the last 28 yrs starting with Reagan and excellerated by Bush.

The only way there gonna pass it is if they attach a tax cut to this bill for the rich and or passing the free trade with Columbia that the GOP wants badly!

Not exactly. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081208/ap_on_.../congress_autos They will give enough money to float until March (the way it looks at this point). Then Obama will be in office and we will see what he will do.

My beef is that they had no problem giving the banks money. It seems like the big 3 are paying for the mistakes the government made with the banks.

There is only 6 GOP votes right now. We need 12 we aint gonna get it unless Bush steps up publicly and tells them to pass it. This is pay back for all of our $ going against them in campaigns. This is the GOP's last chance to break the UAW and all other unions as well and they know it!

And now the GOP leaders that will be left in Jan are all talking about spending the tax payers money wisely! Something they did not do for the last 28 yrs starting with Reagan and excellerated by Bush.

The only way there gonna pass it is if they attach a tax cut to this bill for the rich and or passing the free trade with Columbia that the GOP wants badly!

another prediction ? is this one like that last 18 ? mccain will win, 40K buydown(last year)

YADDA, YADDA,

I hate to correct you again, but the Democrats controlled Congress from 1981-1994 so what about during that time?

What about Clinton? Wasn't he President somewhere between the last 28 years?

Another dumb statement to say the least. What the fuck has the Democrats done? THE SAME SHIT!

I hate to correct you again, but the Democrats controlled Congress from 1981-1994 so what about during that time?

Another dumb statement to say the least. What the fuck has the Democrats done? THE SAME SHIT!

You arr an idiot!!!!! Im talking about the vote coming on the bailout!!! The REPUBLICANS are going to fillibuster it!!!! Meaning the dems all vote yes and it will still fail because 41 REPUBLICANS will vote NO thus it will not pass..... What part dont u understand?? If Clinton was president GM would already have there LOAN through the TARP fund so your point on clinton shoes ur stupid on this issue.......

Last time I checked the markets went UP from 3,200 to 10,900 under CLINTON and DOWN from 10,900 to 8,800 today under Bush WHICH IS BETTER?????

GOP not DEMOCRATIC party is holding this $ up!!!!!

another prediction ? is this one like that last 18 ? mccain will win, 40K buydown(last year)

YADDA, YADDA,

The senator from michigan said this today!!! only 6 votes so far they need 12!!!

CSMJ rules

Proof again that CSMJ is the best and most popular post on here because u can all quote my post from 3 years ago while noone can quote yours :happy feet: :happy feet:

CSMJ got what we set out to get!!!!! U cant wait to get on here and read our post!! Your responses prove it!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by CSMJ

:banghead:

Why is it that all the shit that democrats do to the uaw is just pushed aside? Oh wait let me guess , they support you and the working man????? Nafta=Clinton, southern dems = against bailout.....on and on. Dont you get it yet, they ALL screw you!!! You think the magical incoming prez is gonna save you? He cant the only thing that will stop this shit is to make the toyotas and hondas meet our wages and work rules!They wont! They will just move to mexico and say screw you. until they repeal nafta we are gonna look uphill! As long as companies have the options to move abroad and still import the product with no cost to them why would they stay here and pay what we get??? WE desereve every penny so dont get it twisted , but look at the reality not the ideal! Start by putting some of our money (dues) to work and show the public how hard we work! what we mean to the economy? where is our media division? Wake up we are losing and the only way to stop it is to show the public we matter and we are worth saving and paying!

The senator from michigan said this today!!! only 6 votes so far they need 12!!!

CSMJ rules

Proof again that CSMJ is the best and most popular post on here because u can all quote my post from 3 years ago while noone can quote yours :happy feet: :happy feet:

CSMJ got what we set out to get!!!!! U cant wait to get on here and read our post!! Your responses prove it!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

anybody can quote your posts when your 100% wrong.

0 accuracy......

do you believe everything a senator says ? your a fool!

anybody can quote your posts when your 100% wrong.

0 accuracy......

do you believe everything a senator says ? your a fool!

I guess I was wrong when I told u 6 months ago that the contract will be reopened also!

I guess I was wrong last year when I told u ford was gonna cut 2 shifts off of the f150 shortly after we signed the contract also!

I guess i was wrong when I told u 3 months ago that the credit crunch would put GM/ford close to bankruptcy

I also told U that the Bush admin would try to put off the first $25 bills in auto aid. Which they did 3 months ago saying it would take 18 months to draw up the rules.

And I was right by saying CSMJ s the #1 post on here and your obsessed with our post!!!!! :happy feet: :hysterical::hysterical:

I guess I was wrong last year when I told u ford was gonna cut 2 shifts off of the f150 shortly after we signed the contract also!

If i remember correctly you stated last December or January that the C-crew(DTP) would be gone in February, you where wrong.

It does not take a pocket rocket scientists to realize with the shape the economy has been the last 3 years that 5 shifts building a 4 year cycled line of vehicles would not last. The funny part is with less than a year after the cuts those 2 cut shifts will be coming back. I wont get to excited 3 crew's have recently always been short lived, but simply to see you prov-en wrong yet again is funny to me.

The boy that cries wolf is remembered for many things, however I'm not sure he is remembered for being anything other than a dumb ass by most.

I guess I was wrong when I told u 6 months ago that the contract will be reopened also!

I guess i was wrong when I told u 3 months ago that the credit crunch would put GM/ford close to bankruptcy

I also told U that the Bush admin would try to put off the first $25 bills in auto aid. Which they did 3 months ago saying it would take 18 months to draw up the rules.

And I was right by saying CSMJ s the #1 post on here and your obsessed with our post!!!!! :happy feet: :hysterical::hysterical:

Nostrodumbass strikes again!!

If i remember correctly you stated last December or January that the C-crew(DTP) would be gone in February, you where wrong.

It does not take a pocket rocket scientists to realize with the shape the economy has been the last 3 years that 5 shifts building a 4 year cycled line of vehicles would not last. The funny part is with less than a year after the cuts those 2 cut shifts will be coming back. I wont get to excited 3 crew's have recently always been short lived, but simply to see you prov-en wrong yet again is funny to me.

The boy that cries wolf is remembered for many things, however I'm not sure he is remembered for being anything other than a dumb ass by most.

I said ford would and will again add people to plants then have layoffs and level out seniority. And they wanted lots of buyouts.

There gonna add back the shifts but for how long?? U know they could work KTP and DTP 10 hours a day with saturdays and they could excede there sales figure. when JSP and sub are eliminated and or scaled back they will add OT in plants and lay people off.

Im not crying wolf the WOLF is at the door and if u cannot see that then u got the problem!!

White House does not like this bill...period They wouldnt like any bill they want GM or Chrysler to file bankrupcty and then the White House will blame the democrats. But by then the damage will be done and it will be too late to save our union as it is!

Call me what u want but there are things happening right now that are gonna effect 2 million peoples lives for decades to come and I am pissed that there the republicansusing us like pawns!!

If they can break our union contracts then the card check bill will be worthless thats why the GOP wants GM to fail before Obama takes over. once Obama takes over and passes caed check then the GOP party is finished for a decade and they know it. Dems held the congress from 1954-1994 and they see the same happening if they can save the UAW and all other unions now!

Edited by CSMJ

YADDA, YADDA,

NO SHIT!!!! the sky is falling, the sky is falling, if you predict doom and gloom long enough you're bound to get it right one day

Come up with some original thoughts

I guess I was wrong when I told u 6 months ago that the contract will be reopened also!well technically it has not been opened yet

I guess I was wrong last year when I told u ford was gonna cut 2 shifts off of the f150 shortly after we signed the contract also!and they are putting two shifts back on, so that was wrong

I guess i was wrong when I told u 3 months ago that the credit crunch would put GM/ford close to bankruptcyFORD is not close to bankruptcy

I also told U that the Bush admin would try to put off the first $25 bills in auto aid. Which they did 3 months ago saying it would take 18 months to draw up the rules.the deal is almost done, and with bush's approval

OH lets see, your 0-4, kinda like AI in detroit....

wanna throw some more bricks?

Good luck to you in Alabama Dark hope things work out your way. My wife is from Ga., on the Alabama line. Alot of nice country down there. People told me about the cold up here before I moved here and I gotta tell ya, the heat down there will knock you out in the summer- it's not so much the heat as it is the humidity. But damn if I'd want to even live in the same state as Shelby--I guess it could be worse, you could have an interview in Tennessee, I think Corker is worse.

Again your wrong Eliminating/suspending JSP is in our contract and they changed it, so its open!!

ford DID cut 2 shifts last year . Ford has added people to plants then had layoffs at those plants and is doing it again.

bush is not helping hes holding it up AGAIN!!!! He wants to guarantee that at least 1 automaker goes under before Obama gets into office!! He wants ONLY VIABLE companies get the $$ meaning GM is not qualified to get it under his plan. It will not pass in its current form and if it did hes gonna veto it!

drudgereport com viable companies ONLY!!!!!!

Edited by CSMJ

Good luck to you in Alabama Dark hope things work out your way. My wife is from Ga., on the Alabama line. Alot of nice country down there. People told me about the cold up here before I moved here and I gotta tell ya, the heat down there will knock you out in the summer- it's not so much the heat as it is the humidity. But damn if I'd want to even live in the same state as Shelby--I guess it could be worse, you could have an interview in Tennessee, I think Corker is worse.

thx, i appreciate it, it will be hard no doubt. i want to see what they offer, but the pay is real good, cost of living is cheap, and the people are awesome, very friendly....

in fact i cant think of a single bad thing, other then leaving family behind, up here...

i dont have much respect for shelby, or corker, but hey at least i could vote AGAINST them.....you know ?

i'm excited, new possibilities... you know...

Again your wrong Eliminating/suspending JSP is in our contract and they changed it, so its open!!

ford DID cut 2 shifts last year . Ford has added people to plants then had layoffs at those plants and is doing it again.

bush is not helping hes holding it up AGAIN!!!! He wants to guarantee that at least 1 automaker goes under before Obama gets into office!! He wants ONLY VIABLE companies get the $$ meaning GM is not qualified to get it under his plan. It will not pass in its current form and if it did hes gonna veto it!

NO, it's not, just got off the phone with my president of local, No. the contract would then require a vote, so they are going to work within the confines of current contract, even said that ford may not change much till march!!!

SO YOUR WRONG AGAIN!!

hey where is my 40K buydown you said was coming ?

hey what happened to mccain ? thought he was suppose to win ?

YOU ARE WRONG!

i'm done with the FOOL on BON! :finger:

How old are you? I ask because you're worrying so much and under so much stress, you'll be lucky to live beyond 40!!

thx, i appreciate it, it will be hard no doubt. i want to see what they offer, but the pay is real good, cost of living is cheap, and the people are awesome, very friendly....

in fact i cant think of a single bad thing, other then leaving family behind, up here...

i dont have much respect for shelby, or corker, but hey at least i could vote AGAINST them.....you know ?

i'm excited, new possibilities... you know...

Happy trails in your journey out of the Granholm hellhole.

You arr an idiot!!!!! Im talking about the vote coming on the bailout!!! The REPUBLICANS are going to fillibuster it!!!! Meaning the dems all vote yes and it will still fail because 41 REPUBLICANS will vote NO thus it will not pass..... What part dont u understand?? If Clinton was president GM would already have there LOAN through the TARP fund so your point on clinton shoes ur stupid on this issue.......

Last time I checked the markets went UP from 3,200 to 10,900 under CLINTON and DOWN from 10,900 to 8,800 today under Bush WHICH IS BETTER?????

GOP not DEMOCRATIC party is holding this $ up!!!!!

Ah, but the Dow Jones peaked last year at 14,000. And there was a recession that started in the last year of Clinton when the tech bubble started to burst. Do you know anything or are you just like some other sorry ass drunken slouch?

What's the fucking difference anymore what party does what? When are stupid fucks like you gonna realize that any of them (REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS)don't give a fuck about the common man to begin with? THE DEMOCRATS DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE AUTO INDUSTRY EITHER. And why does the UAW continue to endorse them time and time again still boggles my mind!

Quit drinking that UAW Kool-Aid! And start doing more research; and use an objective open mind about things. Your comments are a laughingstock to say the least!

th_Asshole.jpg

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

Ah, but the Dow Jones peaked last year at 14,000. And there was a recession that started in the last year of Clinton when the tech bubble started to burst. Do you know anything or are you just like some other sorry ass drunken slouch?

What's the fucking difference anymore what party does what? When are stupid fucks like you gonna realize that any of them (REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS)don't give a fuck about the common man to begin with? THE DEMOCRATS DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE AUTO INDUSTRY EITHER. And why does the UAW continue to endorse them time and time again still boggles my mind!

Quit drinking that UAW Kool-Aid! And start doing more research; and use an objective open mind about things. Your comments are a laughingstock to say the least!

th_Asshole.jpg

Your wrong FACT is there was NO recession when bill left office. 2 quarters of negative growth didnt happen.

Fact is there are NO DEMOCRATS voting against the auto loans. Thats all u need to know. NONE ZERO

GOP is holding up the bill..period say what u want about the past now is the present and the dems are letting GM workers at least keep there jobs.

Stock market is 8,700 today!!!! Bush will be the ONLY 2 term president in history to leave office with the dow jones lower than when he took office!!!!!!ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CSMJ

I hate to say it but I told u so!! GOP will attempt to block it!!!

Only thing that can save it is if Bush can convince his party to support it. Bush has to go on TV and strongly endorse this billl as I suggested would happen last week or it will not pass, its as simple as that.

will he do it? yes he will Bush does not want to go down as the president that lost GM...period........... this is all about the Bush legacy