KTPer & LAPers Please Boycott Tenn & Smoky Mtns

Nixon4pres

not even close, I retired long ago...the few times I was laid off...I went out and got another job...you know, like most people do...

yea, right, and here your worried about a pension.. like you HAD any time in to ever build one up.. whatever. it's the net. you can say you had 50 years in too

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm editing this, because your lies are showing thru the more it's read. You state: the few times you were laid off. That means you didn't have much time in..

Then you went out and got another job. You make it sound like you found another full time job and became happy.

YET you want to make us think YOU got a pension, well there are definite contradictions.. And your answers are very very shallow.

Let's just mark you down as the piece of lying shit you really are, cause MISTER YO'S GOT NO CREDIBALITY!

Edited by Critic

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, right, and here your worried about a pension.. like you HAD any time in to ever build one up.. whatever. it's the net. you can say you had 50 years in too

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and yet we can't figure out why auto workers are so disliked....duh!!!

so you're saying what these senators for their states was against the law?.......when Ford started its last expansion in Norfolk both the state and the city gave them money.....and the city gave them tax abatements...and if my memory serves me correctly at one time the state of Ga. offered Ford big money if they would build a new plant in a different location...Ford said no.....they were planning to move out of the south...now the transplants have come in and provided these people with jobs.....they reconized the quality of the workforce

It's not so much the quality work force the transplants were after, it is the right to work states for cheaper labor, and 20 + year tax breaks.

It's not so much the quality work force the transplants were after, it is the right to work states for cheaper labor, and 20 + year tax breaks.

If the union falls they will have real cheap labor and it sounds like our friend Napfirst is supporting it. He must not be a retiree. So Nap your either a liar or your so confused you don't know your head from your ass. Either way your not helping the UAW in this time of crisis (which is helping you pay your bills) so if your going to be counter productive maybe you should retire from this forum.

Edited by Makeastand

I know alot of us go down there occasionally and spend our hard earned money, please join me in boycotting that state and town. With one NO vote and the other senator not even bothering to vote I have spent my last dime down there, if only I could figure out a way not to spend any money in Ky because of our 2 asshole senators I would. We were so close to voting Mitch out this year I just wonder if all our members and their familys had hit the polls if we could have put him out of business, we will never know but hopefully the silver lining behind all this will be a strong showing at the polls in future years. Good Luck all

Great idea! This is complete anit americanism from the southern senators standpt...

they even have big 3 auotmaker plants in there states! This is soooo bad. Complete

boycott by every UAW member at minimum. Im from VA and i will NEVER enter

these states again im so disgusted..............write letters brother nd sisters!

That's exactaly how they feel about us. In their eye's we make way too much and have way too many benefit's not to mention the job's bank. They think we have a job that any body can do, even a cave man could do it. They think we are cry babies because we stand up for our right's and no one stand's up for their's. They think the union is bad and suck's companie's dry of all their money and put's companie's out of business.They don't understand nor can they fathom the idea that most exec's make roughly 350 time's what we make and we are only fighting for an honest day's pay for an honest day's work. That's why we need a tool or a method of getting back on the same page as the non-union blue collar worker's and show them the light. Then maybe they wont hate us and they might organize to. That's probably the best way to get to these dirty politician's. Organize all worker's. That is Corker's, McConnel's and Shelby's worst nightmare.
Exactly. Here's how the wporking people in those states feel about us:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28214869

Ward's husband, Frank, who retired a few years ago from the Nissan plant, approves. Corker "hit the nail on the head," he said. "It seems like the United Auto Workers would rather have people lose their jobs than give up a few dollars in hourly pay."

Frank Ward said he doesn't want to "dump on the union guys." But when he talked about the issue, he described growing up in this area and watching people head North for better jobs in the auto plants there.

"When I was growing up in the '50s, a young man looking for work would migrate from the South to get the jobs at the Big Three and they lived high off the hog, with big wages — while we struggled," he remembered. "You know, you can't take forever. The Big Three basically have put themselves in the position they're in."

If a boycott hurts them, then so be it. Fuck 'em.

Exactly. Here's how the wporking people in those states feel about us:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28214869

If a boycott hurts them, then so be it. Fuck 'em.

I have to agree. I wonder what their attitudes will be if the UAW wages get cut and Nissan slashes their wages to that of their Missisippi counter parts. My heart will bleed a certain yellow bodily fluid.

Len A is not an auto worker....

You have to be one of the most stupidest mutherfckers to ever come out of VA.

You were forced to take a small partial retirement, because the kicked you out of the JSP/GEN pool after you sat on your ass in it for years. Now because you couldn't sit their anymore. in your hatred you want to slam all autoworkers. Never once fcking realizing that the failure of the company throws you onto the gov. pension pool and your pension gets cut more than half.

Your a liar , a scumbag, and a hypocrite.

To answer your reply

NAPFIRST IS NOT AN AUTOWORKER

You have to be one of the most stupidest mutherfckers to ever come out of VA.

You were forced to take a small partial retirement, because the kicked you out of the JSP/GEN pool after you sat on your ass in it for years. Now because you couldn't sit their anymore. in your hatred you want to slam all autoworkers. Never once fcking realizing that the failure of the company throws you onto the gov. pension pool and your pension gets cut more than half.

Your a liar , a scumbag, and a hypocrite.

To answer your reply

NAPFIRST IS NOT AN AUTOWORKER

Have to agree.

Interesting that you would use that against one whom is pro-autoworker. You never said a word about akirby's non-employee status when he was bashing autoworkers. In fact, you went out of your way to support akirby's childish bashing in the "Pearl Harbor" thread. Perhaps if you weren't so Hannitized, you would actually be able to see that ALL the drivel being spit out by anti-autoworkers is nothing more than union-busting as set down in Rep's 'Action Alert' memo. Napfirst, is your nick of a Ford plant in Virginia or is it what Hannity suggests you do before spewing hatred?

I'm as much ex-Ford as you are, friend. Last time I checked, Dearborn Stamping Plant was in the Rouge Complex.

Len A might not be an autoworker but he is a former supplier that sure as hell supports the autoworker better than you. If you are really a retiree you are a dumbass :finger:
Thanks. And I'll never stop supporting the hourly autoworkers. To do otherwise would be to crap on my family, and I don't just mean the one's I'm related to. I've always said you guys are family, and nothing has changed. Plus I'm not a former supplier by choice - I got laid off like a lot of other people.

You guys are so easy.....typical auto workers......

This is the type of answer to expect from someone that just got his head handed to him on a platter. And from someone that takes an hour to formulate an answer when he can't figure out how to lie his way out of a paper-bag.

DOUCHEBAG

I'm as much ex-Ford as you are, friend. Last time I checked, Dearborn Stamping Plant was in the Rouge Complex.

Thanks. And I'll never stop supporting the hourly autoworkers. To do otherwise would be to crap on my family, and I don't just mean the one's I'm related to. I've always said you guys are family, and nothing has changed. Plus I'm not a former supplier by choice - I got laid off like a lot of other people.

you are a wannabe.....where as I worked in the plant for 35 years.....I support auto workers, just don't agree on the bailout...I'd be crazy to want the company to go under......most of the people posting in here are the ones that the public criticize.....complaining, whinning...having an entitlement attitude....talking about boycotting certain states, like they care.....it makes auto workers look stupid, self-centered and greedy...plays right into the stereo-type that the public has.....then we have the nerve to ask for the public's money....a bit arrogant in my opinion

".....over 90% of Americans are against the bailout of the big3....." And your part of that 90%, right? AND your a retiree.
I am an autoworker and I was against the bailout that was proposed also.My reasons are different though.I did not want to give further concessions on top of what we have already given.Gm is pulling this bullshit just before Obama gets in.Its funny how they said just a few weeks back they had enough money to make it to the end of next year.When Gm was asked if they had any problems with the stipulations of the bailout and they said no.I guess not since it entailed cutting the hell out of our pay and benefits!I am against a bailout under this regime.After Jan 20 that is another story.Most Americans though would love to see us overpaid,illiterate autoworkers go under but does that really suprise you?Most Americans are selfish and arrogant and care for nobody but themselves.Just look how the U.S treats other nations.The U.S steals their resources and exploits their people.Do you really think they care about Unionized workers?Especially ones that are in their opinion,overpaid ,lazy and have gold plated medical care and pensions?Most Americans are jealous of what we have but are too cowardly to stand up and fight and form unions.Maybe when we are all making just enough money to eat and are all living on the streets, people will wake up and demand through peace or force, the change that is long over due.