MTPers Sub Pay

MTPwife

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any MTP folk who currently laid off, have you got your sub pay yet or like us, still waiting on it? :banghead:

Still waiting here also. Heard that we won't get it until next week. My ? is, will New Years give them another reason to delay it again?? I know sub is processed on Tues and Thurs. I don't understand why we didn't get it this week. Tues was a work day for Ford and banks were open on Wed. for direct deposits. A little irritated about the whole thing.

Still waiting here also. Heard that we won't get it until next week. My ? is, will New Years give them another reason to delay it again?? I know sub is processed on Tues and Thurs. I don't understand why we didn't get it this week. Tues was a work day for Ford and banks were open on Wed. for direct deposits. A little irritated about the whole thing.

Tuesday we had that little snow storm. Maybe that's the excuse Ford'll give us.

I sure hope everyone gets placed soon, cuz if we're going to be screwed around like this for much longer, I'm gonna be the crazy bitch in the tower with a rifle. LOL

Hasn't ever been a problem before...it is all unbelievable....enough to piss someone off in a good mood which I am not....My husband talked to Greg Poet on Tuesday and he said it would be here on Friday...Guess he knows a nothing...I just want my husband to go back to work before I am worrying about child support and not sub pay!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

These down weeks happen every year. If you have a savings account, you just dip into it, and when the sub pay arrives, you deposit it into savings. Problem solved.

Not when your savings has all but been wiped out from Mr.Plumber having to dig up the majority of your yard to replace pipes. Thus the worry over Sub.

These down weeks happen every year. If you have a savings account, you just dip into it, and when the sub pay arrives, you deposit it into savings. Problem solved.

Problem not solved. When you don't have much of a savings account from being laid off all the time. And as for the down weeks you normally get holiday pay which would have been deposited into my account already, but didn't get that because i am laid off again. So the problem is not solved.