Hey Chicago

imageneral

There is too much drama at work for me anymore.....I just give up....mad at union well hell everyone lol...I just don't care anymore. :banghead: I wish things would get better instead of worse but I just need to deal with it for 3 more days than a week off this time I will actually be glad to be off too much stress....bumped off my job ...floating..I hate to float. ok enough of my complaining :boring: good luck to all of us thats all I have to say.....peace.....

Edited by megirldeth

you should be glad you have a job....i'm sure some people laid off wouldn't mind floating around and not bitch about it.

I know geeezzz........yes I am happy to have a job ........I want to work.........I don't want to be on a double up etc. do you understand? I am tired of people saying "you should be happy to have a job" do you not think I am? If you don't want me to comment then don't ask how things are and get all defensive when I respond. I am a worker I just like to know where I am gonna be everyday thats all. :banghead:

SOX fan here...I love doreens pizza we don't have good pizza in indiana...and a corona please. :shades:

Don't know where you are in Indiana but ya need to try Langles in Highland, http://www.langelspizzeria.com/ they also have a carryout store in Schererville on 41 just south of 30 ~ A sox fan needs a Old Style to go with that pizza not a Corona. :beerchug: :beerchug:

Don't know where you are in Indiana but ya need to try Langles in Highland, http://www.langelspizzeria.com/ they also have a carryout store in Schererville on 41 just south of 30 ~ A sox fan needs a Old Style to go with that pizza not a Corona. :beerchug: :beerchug:

Sanfratello's for pan**OMG birthday treat** and thin, off of 45th in dyer(before 41 I think) although the old ovens in Glenwood do a better job.

Arrenello's in Dyer off of 45th for stuffed and thin.

Between 9 to 10 more weeks of downtime from now till June.Taurus launch moved back about 3 weeks.More job reductions.I wish there was some good news just does not seem to be any!

Sounds like you guys never went to 1 shift with all that down time so there is some good news.

Ouch!! Didn't that clown you guys elected to run your union promise you guys you wouldn't go to 1 shift if you voted a bunch of stuff away? There were a lot of people on this site supporting him. I wonder if they still are.

I tried to tell them he was a sell-out. He's giving everything away that he can and tell everyone it's the economy. We're still waiting for our local contract books, he claims to be still working out a few details with the Company before they go to the printer. Sounds like he's making changes to the contract we voted on.

We can't go to International about him because our servicing rep. (TT) has a lot to do with what's going on at our local. (could be because TT is from our local) Our District Rep just refers everything to TT.

I tried to tell them he was a sell-out. He's giving everything away that he can and tell everyone it's the economy. We're still waiting for our local contract books, he claims to be still working out a few details with the Company before they go to the printer. Sounds like he's making changes to the contract we voted on.

We can't go to International about him because our servicing rep. (TT) has a lot to do with what's going on at our local. (could be because TT is from our local) Our District Rep just refers everything to TT.

I have been retired for 2 yrs. , but when i was still at CAP both TT & RR were both worthless , working on the line and and in union jobs , nothing but double talk & excuses . And i have seen a whole boatload of BULLSHIT ARTISTS in 31 years .

I know geeezzz........yes I am happy to have a job ........I want to work.........I don't want to be on a double up etc. do you understand? I am tired of people saying "you should be happy to have a job" do you not think I am? If you don't want me to comment then don't ask how things are and get all defensive when I respond. I am a worker I just like to know where I am gonna be everyday thats all. :banghead:

Double up ? Double up? Look you lazy bitch, were fucking going down like the titanic and your telling me about doubling up. Do the fucking job or quit . Please. Your a worker? Please......... ...... I'm sorry. O.k. Just dont tell nobody else that actually gives a shit about Ford that you double up everyday.

ugh...I really don't want to comment but I feel I must....there is alot of b.s. going on and well I believe now they all suck. I usto believe in some that the right things would be done but I see that is not the case.My eyes are open now. :shades:

I don't even work there and could have told you they're full of shit. At least you came around. Maybe more people will too. I assume you don't have much time. (Less than 10 years) That's usually who the union bullshitters target. The older people know better than to believe their B.S. Just vote those people out next time around. That new Taurus is hot. Keep your head up.

ryan should be impeached he' worse than the gov. with pay for play

Double up ? Double up? Look you lazy bitch, were fucking going down like the titanic and your telling me about doubling up. Do the fucking job or quit . Please. Your a worker? Please......... ...... I'm sorry. O.k. Just dont tell nobody else that actually gives a shit about Ford that you double up everyday.

:redcard::redcard::redcard:

Fuck you ....you stuipid asshole do you know how to read......how can anyone learn a whole job .....different job..... everyday.... so shut the fuck up dumbass. Your ignorance makes me laugh. :stirpot:

ryan should be impeached he' worse than the gov. with pay for play

Ryan is the best chairman we have had in this plant so anything you say is all crap unless you come with tangible evidence. its nice to post things and not put your name to it chicken. have anything else to say.

Ryan is the best chairman we have had in this plant so anything you say is all crap unless you come with tangible evidence. its nice to post things and not put your name to it chicken. have anything else to say.

what did he tell all the tpt vote for this local contract no one will get laid off and no one shift. seems to me he lied how could he say that when everyone knew it was going to happen. you cant believe a word that comes out of his mouth.tell me im wrong.

what did he tell all the tpt vote for this local contract no one will get laid off and no one shift. seems to me he lied how could he say that when everyone knew it was going to happen. you cant believe a word that comes out of his mouth.tell me im wrong.

What he had said was the contract that the bargaining team negotiated put us in the best position to be competitive. If we voted yes and as long as the economy didn't get worse or the sales didn't tank further we would not go to one shift.

Again, he can not be blamed for the economy and lack of sales. WHO would be a better chairman then RR? I've asked this question several times and never recieved an answer.