Ford Taurus SHOT

Reigner92

Presenting the all new Ford Taurus SHOT (Super High Output Truck).

When Pontiac canceled the G8 sport truck, it left many disappointed (I for one was going to buy one).

The Ford Taurus SHO is a great car, an amazing car, but Ford could draw more sales to the SHO if they offered a trucklet version of it.

If Ford Made A Taurus SHO trucklet....I would go out and buy one the second it came out.

What do you think?

post-33357-1234917835_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reigner92

Interesting trucklet, but I just don't see the market for it.

Honestly, the existence of something like this would make me less likely to want a regular SHO either. I gues I'm scarred for life on "trucklets" from growing up with a rusted-out El Camino in the driveway across the street that belonged to the neighbor's kid.

Presenting the all new Ford Taurus SHOT (Super High Output Truck).

When Pontiac canceled the G8 sport truck, it left many disappointed (I for one was going to buy one).

The Ford Taurus SHO is a great car, an amazing car, but Ford could draw more sales to the SHO if they offered a trucklet version of it.

If Ford Made A Taurus SHO trucklet....I would go out and buy one the second it came out.

What do you think?

Interesting trucklet, but I just don't see the market for it.

Honestly, the existence of something like this would make me less likely to want a regular SHO either. I gues I'm scarred for life on "trucklets" from growing up with a rusted-out El Camino in the driveway across the street that belonged to the neighbor's kid.

I like that Reigner92, but I tend to agree with Nick in saying I don't really see a market for it. That said it's a good chop, for sure.

I'm kinda pissed they canceled the G8 ST. I had a friend that was really considering getting one. He loved my car but wanted a bed.

Ah ha, it is you with the G8! Somehow in one of the threads, you (and your G8) came up, but I couldn't remember for sure if it was you or not. How come you removed the picture of it from your signature?

Ah ha, it is you with the G8! Somehow in one of the threads, you (and your G8) came up, but I couldn't remember for sure if it was you or not. How come you removed the picture of it from your signature?

I sort of let people on the internet get to me(a few people on this board) when I was arguing about how I was let down by the new Mustang and it's lack of substantial power upgrades. One of the members thought I was a GM fanboy(which I'm not) so I gave up on the board for a little.

I still look at the board every so often and it seems Ford is doing very well.

I guess I'm back. What was this thread that I was brought up in? lol

I sort of let people on the internet get to me(a few people on this board) when I was arguing about how I was let down by the new Mustang and it's lack of substantial power upgrades. One of the members thought I was a GM fanboy(which I'm not) so I gave up on the board for a little.

I still look at the board every so often and it seems Ford is doing very well.

I guess I'm back. What was this thread that I was brought up in? lol

Powertrains coming next year....

I'll have to figure out which thread it was.... :stats:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...showtopic=30200

It was this thread......I believe post #4 (by RJ) was the first to mention you.

You do have an F-150 as well right?

And did you post at autoblog about the Fusion?

If not, then I guess it isn't you.

lol yeah that was me on Autoblog. But it looks like my comment came off wrong. I was not bashing the Fusion in any way. I love the AWD/V6 combo. I was just pointing out that G8 prices have fallen a lot. I don't think that guy called a dealer like he said. They have a hard time selling G8s and especially the V6. People are getting G8 GTs for around 27k now.

Richard is my real name.

And I sold the F-150. I'm sad to see it go. I had some very fun times in that truck. But I did not need it and if I need a truck I have my father's 07 F-150.

P.S. Matt does patrol Autoblog...but only for Ford articles....and you know how he posts in them. It's funny though because he also references the G8 in other Ford articles. He likes my car.

Edited by Ford-150

lol yeah that was me on Autoblog. But it looks like my comment came off wrong. I was not bashing the Fusion in any way. I love the AWD/V6 combo. I was just pointing out that G8 prices have fallen a lot. I don't think that guy called a dealer like he said. They have a hard time selling G8s and especially the V6. People are getting G8 GTs for around 27k now.

Richard is my real name.

And I sold the F-150. I'm sad to see it go. I had some very fun times in that truck. But I did not need it and if I need a truck I have my father's 07 F-150.

P.S. Matt does patrol Autoblog...but only for Ford articles....and you know how he posts in them. It's funny though because he also references the G8 in other Ford articles. He likes my car.

Gotcha, it all makes sense now... lol