Van Dyke Special Election Plant Committeeman

Eyes Wide open

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO TELL. WHAT HAS LANCE BEING ON THE BOARD DONE FOR US? :headscratch:

If you think knowing people and having contacts in other places is not a good thing your a fool. Now would that be a sole reason to get my vote? Uh.....No

Im sure Buffalo and others on the alleged candidate list know people, but no way I would vote for Buffalo the backstabbing liar.

DO TELL. WHAT HAS LANCE BEING ON THE BOARD DONE FOR US? :headscratch:

It gives our local credability with other locals and building relationships is extreamly important. I guess your too dumb to understand that..I didnt say you need to see a dentist I said MOD should. I am saying you need to give instruction on how to blow a Chairman for all the young ones to learn from!

Let me explain something to all the new people who do not understand the dirty tricks of Jim MOD.

MOD politics 101.

What do you do if your in real trouble from being voted out next election?

Let me tell you what I said 6 months ago, 3 months ago and last month.

MOD will run a black guy for the job! This way he looks like he was with the "black" people all along!

When he runs for chairman he has someone to campain with him next election who can pull "black" votes for him.

MOD's canidate of choice has to be Larry Foster. MOD wants a yesumm Boss someone who is not threatening to him.

MOD and Larry are going to use Race in this election.

Larry don't understand he is being used in the worst way and he is expected to get his "Brothers" to back him and MOD.

Because, when things get real bad and you don't have friends left it all boils down to race with MOD.

Ask Kawamee. This guy needs to be recalled! Everyone knows there a little back scratching going on here. Ill take care of you if you take care of me.

Larry is accepting MOD's support, then Larry supports staying home and getting drunk all day and lying and everything MOD does is acceptable!

Let me ask a question do we need 3 more years of another MOD? Only the "Black" version?

Vote for who you want. I just hope people are smarter than this!

And dont call me a rasict for telling it like it really is. Because people should know what these two clowns are up to RACISIM at its very finest!

Edited by TheEagle

YOUR NOT HERE TO DEFEND ANYONE? :redcard: YOU SUCKED LANCE ASS FROM POST 1. YOUR RELATED TO LANCE OR YOU HAVE A MAN CRUSH. ADMIT IT.

FACT....NOT EVERY COMMITTEEMAN IS AS BAD AS LANCE.

FACT....IT IS ABOUT ME. IF HE GETS ELECTED I GET STUCK WITH HIM TO. :banghead:

FACT....ITS ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP. THAT WHY I AM SPEAKING UP. TO GET THEM TO REMEMBER THE REAL LANCE.

MY TEETH ARE FINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH. NOW GO BACK UNDER LANCES DESK.

FACT....No committemen has been elected as many times as Lance!

FACT....Don't worry Jim you only have a year to go on your job anyway!

FACT....ITS about your personal gain by not having competition for your job Jim!

FACT....Your teeth are planted around Jim's dick so tight he is hoping you don't sneeze!

I like BUff too but he is just too old for us. We need a leader for the future! We need a Chairman with experience! Someone who have 15 or 20 years to go.

VD

WHY? BECAUSE THEYRE BLACK? THANKS FOR SHOWING EVERYONE THAT YOUR RACIST. DONT FRET IT. MY OLD COMMITTEEMAN ON AFTERNOONS WAS RACIST TOO!

Larry is laid off this week.. If we elect him he will get SUPER SENIORITY? Thats bullshit! Pure and simple! Larry needs to get elected more than once before he runs for Bargaining Rep! What the hell r u thinking?

I wish we would call people by their names,his name is Lawrence Foster I will not tell you that agian! Plead your case but the insults have to stop.Has anyone even been told that he is running? By him, not someone who knows someone who thought they overheard something that soundeed like that?

Eagle, don't step over the line. If you support Lance then so be it. Let the people decide who they want. I'm not saying you're racist but once you start saying things like that, you'll be pegged. I just wouldn't be going that route if I were you.

Excuse me, are you the border crossing guard? I am not a racist. Don't call me one either! :censored:

I am simply pointing out how MOD plans to keep himself elected by using racial politics. :reading:

I am not the one to start the race conversation either (JOE DOE IS). People being called rasict because they are white? :boring:

You did'nt call joe out on it and he was making a racial statement. Why? :ohsnap:

I point out how someone is going to use racisum for politics and I'm a racist? Get F$ucked! :stirpot:

You need to read the whole post you fricking idiot! :finger:

And who ased you for advice? I don't remember it! :redcard:

I have had more time in the shit house kid! :shades:

So fuck off on outta here!

VD

Excuse me, are you the border crossing guard? I am not a racist. Don't call me one either! :censored:

I am simply pointing out how MOD plans to keep himself elected by using racial politics. :reading:

I am not the one to start the race conversation either (JOE DOE IS). People being called rasict because they are white? :boring:

You did'nt call joe out on it and he was making a racial statement. Why? :ohsnap:

I point out how someone is going to use racisum for politics and I'm a racist? Get F$ucked! :stirpot:

You need to read the whole post you fricking idiot! :finger:

And who ased you for advice? I don't remember it! :redcard:

I have had more time in the shit house kid! :shades:

So fuck off on outta here!

VD

What the the hell are you cussing for ya FUCK STICK!!!!!!!!!!!

I said I'm not calling you a racist ya piece of SHIT!!!!

So you go and FUCK OFF!!!!!!!

I'M saying you were keeping it clean and now suddenly this YA FUCKING JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't jumped Joe does ass yet but don't assume I won't YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!

So how do like to be cussed at DIPSHIT!!!!

What the the hell are you cussing for ya FUCK STICK!!!!!!!!!!!

I said I'm not calling you a racist ya piece of SHIT!!!!

So you go and FUCK OFF!!!!!!!

I'M saying you were keeping it clean and now suddenly this YA FUCKING JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't jumped Joe does ass yet but don't assume I won't YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!

So how do like to be cussed at DIPSHIT!!!!

I love it. Now I understand where your coming from Brother!

Well thank you, now that part is over with, we can be civil :shades:

Yeah you did a good job on that one..but seriously, It is real easy to see what MOD is up to. I am just sick of it over the years.

The way these assh*les play these games. meanwhile the membership gets screwed.

Why don't we run Debbie for Plt Committee for goodness sakes? MODs Appointee!

Like I said I would vote for my Buddy Buff but he is not the guy for the future. We really need to consider going with the younger guys so we have people to protect our pensions.

All I am saying is even tho Lance has made mistakes, he was able to keep getting elected and at least he knows the ropes. Not that he knows everything. Maybe thats good. We need to get rid of the slick ass salesmen we have had!

VD

Let me explain something to all the new people who do not understand the dirty tricks of Jim MOD.

MOD politics 101.

What do you do if your in real trouble from being voted out next election?

Let me tell you what I said 6 months ago, 3 months ago and last month.

MOD will run a black guy for the job! This way he looks like he was with the "black" people all along!

When he runs for chairman he has someone to campain with him next election who can pull "black" votes for him.

MOD's canidate of choice has to be Larry Foster. MOD wants a yesumm Boss someone who is not threatening to him.

MOD and Larry are going to use Race in this election.

Larry don't understand he is being used in the worst way and he is expected to get his "Brothers" to back him and MOD.

Because, when things get real bad and you don't have friends left it all boils down to race with MOD.

Ask Kawamee. This guy needs to be recalled! Everyone knows there a little back scratching going on here. Ill take care of you if you take care of me.

Larry is accepting MOD's support, then Larry supports staying home and getting drunk all day and lying and everything MOD does is acceptable!

Let me ask a question do we need 3 more years of another MOD? Only the "Black" version?

Vote for who you want. I just hope people are smarter than this!

And dont call me a rasict for telling it like it really is. Because people should know what these two clowns are up to RACISIM at its very finest!

Eagle,

Your hatred for Mod is out of control. When you get on here trying to make him look bad by using Lawrence and race, you crossed the line. I have worked with Lawrence since I became a full time committeeman. I know without a doubt that Lawrence is in that room for the right reasons. We have talked about the vacant position created when Nick was assigned to Benefits numerous times. Every time we talked, our only concern was that whoever ran for the job needed to be running for the right reasons.

If there is ONE person I know that will never use race as a tool, it is Lawrence.

For you to get on here and talk that shit is just ignorant! If Lawrence runs, it's because Lawrence thinks it's the right thing to do. NOT because Mod asked him to (like you claim). Lawrence hasn't even made his mind up yet as far as i know.

Lawrence has not asked for Mods support. Lawrence is more than willing to run on his own merit. And the comment you made about the "yesssum boss" just proves to me you don't know the first thing about Lawrence.

You said "don't call me a racist for telling it like it really is." I have news for you...that is not the way it really is!!!! You sound like a racist for the way you see it !!!!!

The last thing i want to say is this. Play all the politics you want to play. You have made it very obvious to me that you have a agenda. But to come on here and talk bullshit with no regard as to who it effects is fucked up.

Eagle,

Your hatred for Mod is out of control. When you get on here trying to make him look bad by using Lawrence and race, you crossed the line. I have worked with Lawrence since I became a full time committeeman. I know without a doubt that Lawrence is in that room for the right reasons. We have talked about the vacant position created when Nick was assigned to Benefits numerous times. Every time we talked, our only concern was that whoever ran for the job needed to be running for the right reasons.

If there is ONE person I know that will never use race as a tool, it is Lawrence.

For you to get on here and talk that shit is just ignorant! If Lawrence runs, it's because Lawrence thinks it's the right thing to do. NOT because Mod asked him to (like you claim). Lawrence hasn't even made his mind up yet as far as i know.

Lawrence has not asked for Mods support. Lawrence is more than willing to run on his own merit. And the comment you made about the "yesssum boss" just proves to me you don't know the first thing about Lawrence.

You said "don't call me a racist for telling it like it really is." I have news for you...that is not the way it really is!!!! You sound like a racist for the way you see it !!!!!

The last thing i want to say is this. Play all the politics you want to play. You have made it very obvious to me that you have a agenda. But to come on here and talk bullshit with no regard as to who it effects is fucked up.

Read my post I did'nt say larry is a racist. I said Larry is being used by MOD. Yes, Steve I am sick of MOD's shit and he has to go.

If you keep defending him you can go with him! No offense to Larry, he needs one more term in my opinion and stay away from MOD!

If he is supporting MOD or MOD is supporting him I will never vote for him!

I have not heard much about Larry, I would even support him for Plt Committe after Lance becomes Chairman if he proves he is really for the membership and stays away from MOD.

Edited by TheEagle

Yeah you did a good job on that one..but seriously, It is real easy to see what MOD is up to. I am just sick of it over the years.

The way these assh*les play these games. meanwhile the membership gets screwed.

Why don't we run Debbie for Plt Committee for goodness sakes? MODs Appointee!

Like I said I would vote for my Buddy Buff but he is not the guy for the future. We really need to consider going with the younger guys so we have people to protect our pensions.

All I am saying is even tho Lance has made mistakes, he was able to keep getting elected and at least he knows the ropes. Not that he knows everything. Maybe thats good. We need to get rid of the slick ass salesmen we have had!

VD

I know Lance very well, yes he does have experience, yes he does keep getting reelected, yes he does know the contract, yes he does have the demeanor to handle the job.

I've dealt with Lance plenty of times and he has done me well when he has been my committee man.

I just wanna see the complete and official list before I make my decision. There isn't any kind of problem promoting who you want. I'm sure people who down him are the constant ones that are always calling him out almost everyday. There's going to be people who are going to post derogatory claims about him and people just need to make their own judgments.

Now Mod is a whole different issue and if it seems that I support him, you are sorely mistaken.

I know Lance very well, yes he does have experience, yes he does keep getting reelected, yes he does know the contract, yes he does have the demeanor to handle the job.

I've dealt with Lance plenty of times and he has done me well when he has been my committee man.

I just wanna see the complete and official list before I make my decision. There isn't any kind of problem promoting who you want. I'm sure people who down him are the constant ones that are always calling him out almost everyday. There's going to be people who are going to post derogatory claims about him and people just need to make their own judgments.

Now Mod is a whole different issue and if it seems that I support him, you are sorely mistaken.

I agree we need to see the list, but we were going off of the list that was posted on here. I was just saying, from THAT list, Lance is the most experienced option with the right ammount of seniority. Larry could be a good option in the General Election with Lance or the best canidate (yes Steve other than MOD).

I feel real strong about this, I have been at VanDyke longer than most of you kids.

VD

Read my post I did'nt say larry is a racist. I said Larry is being used by MOD. Yes Steve I am sick o fMOD's shit and he has to go. If you keep defending him you can go with him!

I didn't say that you said Lawrence (that is his name by the way) is a racist. I said that for you to claim that Lawrence would use race as a tool is fucking bullshit! Re-read my post slowly. It had nothing to do with defending Mod. It had to do with the way you talked about Lawrence in order to make Mod look like shit. I have worked with Lawrence everyday for the last year and a half and have gotten to know him pretty well. The image you portrayed of Lawrence is bullshit. I consider this man a friend and i will defend any friend from unfounded bullshit.

I didn't say that you said Lawrence (that is his name by the way) is a racist. I said that for you to claim that Lawrence would use race as a tool is fucking bullshit! Re-read my post slowly. It had nothing to do with defending Mod. It had to do with the way you talked about Lawrence in order to make Mod look like shit. I have worked with Lawrence everyday for the last year and a half and have gotten to know him pretty well. The image you portrayed of Lawrence is bullshit. I consider this man a friend and i will defend any friend from unfounded bullshit.

No I did'nt say Lawrence is using race as a tool, I said MOD is. If you read my post from 6 months ago I said the same thing.

Only, I never thought it would be Lawrence that would sell us out like this by supporting MOD!!

I just won't vote for anyone who is supported or supports MOD! They are done in my book!

No I did'nt say Lawrence is using race as a tool, I said MOD is. If you read my post from 6 months ago I said the same thing.

Only, I never thought it would be Lawrence that would sell us out like this by supporting MOD!!

I just won't vote for anyone who is supported or supports MOD! They are done in my book!

I just went back and re-read your post. YOU DID SAY "MOD AND LARRY ARE GOING TO USE RACE IN THIS ECTION"! If you would like, i will copy your post yet again.

As i said before, if you think Lawrence is doing this because Mod has asked him to run, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW LAWRENCE. If you think this has anything to do with using race as a tool, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW LAWRENCE.

Trust me when i tell you, IF Lawrence runs, he will run on his own merit and his own merit alone. From what I know of him , he will have no problem with people judging him on his past actions. He would expect nothing less. There is no way he would use race as a tool in this or any other election.

You like Lance for this position and i am completely fine with that. All i am saying is support lance all you want, just don't paint a picture of other people running that isn't accurate.

I just went back and re-read your post. YOU DID SAY "MOD AND LARRY ARE GOING TO USE RACE IN THIS ECTION"! If you would like, i will copy your post yet again.

As i said before, if you think Lawrence is doing this because Mod has asked him to run, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW LAWRENCE. If you think this has anything to do with using race as a tool, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW LAWRENCE.

Trust me when i tell you, IF Lawrence runs, he will run on his own merit and his own merit alone. From what I know of him , he will have no problem with people judging him on his past actions. He would expect nothing less. There is no way he would use race as a tool in this or any other election.

You like Lance for this position and i am completely fine with that. All i am saying is support lance all you want, just don't paint a picture of other people running that isn't accurate.

Your going to take one quote out of context? Keep reading it it say MOD is using Larry!

Steve, good job trying to turn this around but we all know what MOD is up to.

I hope Larry is smart enough to recognize how he is being used! It's a pathetic attempt by MOD to get re-elected! We all see thru it.!

Your going to take one quote out of context? Keep reading it it say MOD is using Larry!

Steve, good job trying to turn this around but we all know what MOD is up to.

I hope Larry is smart enough to recognize how he is being used! It's a pathetic attempt by MOD to get re-elected! We all see thru it.!

Love all this bickering about who is the right person for plant committee. We all know the ONLY qualified person out there is Rob Miller, but Rob is smart enough to sit back and wait because it does not matter who is the plant committee as long as Mod is the chairman. Rob knows that if he ran Mod would try and screw him every chance he could and whoever runs is going to have to stand up to him and be very vocal. If the next plant committee does like the last one and goes along with the Mod plan whatever that is he is doomed in the next election. Right now I know for a fact Rob will be running for plant Chairman and he is the right person for this job. I have seen every committeeman out there come and ask for Robs help at one time or another and he has helped them. This local will be a disgrace as long as we have the types of Mod and Lambert running this sinking ship. They have done more damage to this local in the last 18 months with the lying, appointing, and the running of this local. Like I have said in the past I can't wait until June of 2010.

Love all this bickering about who is the right person for plant committee. We all know the ONLY qualified person out there is Rob Miller, but Rob is smart enough to sit back and wait because it does not matter who is the plant committee as long as Mod is the chairman. Rob knows that if he ran Mod would try and screw him every chance he could and whoever runs is going to have to stand up to him and be very vocal. If the next plant committee does like the last one and goes along with the Mod plan whatever that is he is doomed in the next election. Right now I know for a fact Rob will be running for plant Chairman and he is the right person for this job. I have seen every committeeman out there come and ask for Robs help at one time or another and he has helped them. This local will be a disgrace as long as we have the types of Mod and Lambert running this sinking ship. They have done more damage to this local in the last 18 months with the lying, appointing, and the running of this local. Like I have said in the past I can't wait until June of 2010.

Miller is another decent selection! I agree I just see Lance as one of those people who will to take MOD on.