Local 900 VOTE SUNDAY!

mtprubberrat

I wish we had a way to monitor the union with non-committee room members. I have talked to everyone I see and I havn't heard one person say yes. We need to be careful of the liers. Just by reading the origional letters today, you can tell Bob King is orally compensating Joe Hindlicks ass! If this passes, we need to get some sort of lawsuit started.

Edited by musicman

I have talked to everyone I see and I havn't heard one person say yes.

The same thing happened a few years ago when MTP was voting for the COA. Not one person I talked to said they were even considering voting yes.... they were voting NO. I remember the old timers walking around the plant with hats and shirts that said "VOTE NO".

And somehow it passed. :redcard:

:lastyear:

This same thing has been happening through the ages. If they want it to pass bad enough, they can receive zero "yes" votes and it will still pass....

This is the same for voting in the candidates THEY want in also. How many times at your plant have you wondered how some smuck was voted into office when everyone one you speak with claims they didn't vote for him? Conspiracy theory? Maybe it is!

As for the guy who suggests to file a lawsuit, coffee hit the keyboard on that one! We are voting NO presumingly to stay away from going up before a judge. But hey pal, if you really think you are going to find just one judge much less a jury of our "peers" (ALL of whom will be non-union minimum wage republican "peers") to sympathize with our pain, I suggest you get off the Ford Forum and check out some of the other non-Ford boards -- people have a downright HATRED for us. But the idea was a entertaining one if nothing else. Dabbing up the coffee from my keyboard as I type this.... (and I cant find one of those little animation dudes shooting a drink from his nostrils!)

:runaway:

Edited by AnotherAutoWorker

Thank you for your post. I'm on Dayshift and heard - read nothing about the vote

until I checked BON.

i seen the posting on the turnstile when i came in today, i cant believe hoe scared some of these people are in here about voting NO. also some committe telling people they better vote yes, FUCK THAT , VOTE NO!!!!!!!

i seen the posting on the turnstile when i came in today, i cant believe hoe scared some of these people are in here about voting NO. also some committe telling people they better vote yes, FUCK THAT , VOTE NO!!!!!!!

I talked to a couple of union reps at DTP today and they said if we vote this down it will be a big layoff comming.

The way I see it if we vote yes there will still be layoffs, I'm still voting No.

Right, the UAW didn't get the vote they wanted first, and they "made sure" it passed the second time.

Here is my issue, because no body likes cuts and this time it is clear that none of the auto company are making money. But my question is what happens if this is voted down. We are in far better shape working with Ford then try to cut a deal with GM and or Chrysler. If we turn it down the UAW will be forced into contract talks with GM or Chrysler, what do you think the contract would look like then. GM and Chrysler have make it clear that they would cut wages (down to $18 an hour) and would ask hourly workers to start paying part of their health care and kick up co-pays.

This may not be a nice deal, but if we say no what kind of deal do you think we are going to be forced to take from GM or Chrysler. We have to do something because this goverment guidline. So to me it seem like the question is do we say yes, because we think this is the best we are going to get or do we say no and see what happens and hope we can do better with GM or Chrysler?

I am just putting this out there, becaue I am not sure. I don't want to say no just because I am mad when it maybe the better deal I get.

???????

Edited by AutoworkerMTP