IUAW transparency in finances

Stugots

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another thing about the donny douglas debacle. There was a fundraiser a few years back before donny was finally convicted. Sad to say a lot of IUAW people were there in support of this man who fleeced the membership. Eagle one of those IUAW reps you know quite well don't you?

Sometimes witty gets thrown out the window. I think he just finds it odd how some people seem to be weary of accountability in the upper leadership. I find it odd as well. Not sure what the big deal would be about revealing the same type information that other leaders disclose willingly.

no....who ever that is, might just be mad because they rant like a child and can't figure out why people don't find their pseudo-ideas as enthralling.

your post ,while i disagree with the reasoning atleast made sense, Sterling joe just makes blind accusations with little evidence. When you call them on it, they just want to rant harder.

How can their be evidence , when you destory it ??

You can't sign up! That's what sucks brother! Thousand Hills golf course/country club in Branson Missouri. Lakes of Taylor in taylor michigan. Thunderbird hills in huron ohio. Hawthorne Hill country club lima ohio. Golf summer school at black lake. Its a damn shame people, don't kill the messenger. Thousands upon thousands upon thousands of our union dues!

It is nice that you have done your homework....unfortunately you are in the wrong class....... :banghead: ........The UAW puts these outings on for Charity....how do you think they do that :headscratch: by funding it themselves? They have donations and or you pay your own way.......the membership may vote to put together a team....this is for charity.

Do you know which charities captain? That would make me feel a little better knowing its spent for good. But one question I would ask is who decides which charities to donate to or fundraise for? Is it one person or a group or board decision? Also what about that summer school for golf at black lake? Is that a charity also?

Do you know which charities captain? That would make me feel a little better knowing its spent for good. But one question I would ask is who decides which charities to donate to or fundraise for? Is it one person or a group or board decision? Also what about that summer school for golf at black lake? Is that a charity also?

I don't know what you are talking about summer school golf outing... :headscratch: .....summer school is is school during the summer.....they do golf after 4pm while they are there. There is however a golf outing in the fall that donates all procceed to building housing for families of veterans killed in war. I will try and find the others....not sure off the top of my head.....one charity is DIP...can't for the life of me remember what it stands for....I will have to get back too you!!