IUAW transparency in finances

Stugots

Wow I really think I hit a nerve here with you guys! So I take it you are the IUAW? Very defensive. Why don't you stop referring to the members as second class citizens? Bitch you're not angelo tiseo or bill stevenson. They had class. You're a dime a dozen douche bag with something to hide apparently. Time will come when IUAW is elected by the members and not by a select few. If not for the auto workers there would be no uaw to speak of or middle class america. Hey captain , tanille says she'll be home after she cleans up.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are missing the point. I'm not saying the uaws' payroll should be in question. I'm referring to the IUAW top leaderships personal income and tax returns. We need transparency especially in times like this.

For the same reason YOUR personal information isnt out there for all to see. So far, the IRS hasnt given YOURS or IUAW Officials personal info to anyone because no one has gone in front of a Federal Judge with a compelling reason to release the personal info! The anti-union right-to-work foundation hasnt even been succesful to obtain any Unions' Officials personal income and tax returns!

DUH!

Get your head out of the sand!

Wow I really think I hit a nerve here with you guys! So I take it you are the IUAW? Very defensive. Why don't you stop referring to the members as second class citizens? Bitch you're not angelo tiseo or bill stevenson. They had class. You're a dime a dozen douche bag with something to hide apparently. Time will come when IUAW is elected by the members and not by a select few. If not for the auto workers there would be no uaw to speak of or middle class america. Hey captain , tanille says she'll be home after she cleans up.

ouch you really got me....know what the fk you are talking about before you open your fkking mouth.....I do not refer to myself as iuaw...I do not refer to UAW members as a second class citizen like yourself......"I am a dime a dozen"... I am one of 44k, same as you....get your fact straight then come calling asshole, until then shut your hole! I hate idiots who do not know who they are talking too or what they are talking about! Idiots like you are the reason the uaw is weak!

Edited by Captain723

You are missing the point. I'm not saying the uaws' payroll should be in question. I'm referring to the IUAW top leaderships personal income and tax returns. We need transparency especially in times like this.

All union officals are required to do that by law and you can already find everything they make in the LM2 reports.

Stugots, you are trying to make issues that don't exist.

ouch you really got me....know what the fk you are talking about before you open your fkking mouth.....I do not refer to myself as iuaw...I do not refer to UAW members as a second class citizen like yourself......"I am a dime a dozen"... I am one of 44k, same as you....get your fact straight then come calling asshole, until then shut your hole! I hate idiots who do not know who they are talking too or what they are talking about! Idiots like you are the reason the uaw is weak!

Idiots like me who question the system? Are you telling me you've not heard of revealing income and showing tax returns? Its common practice for officials to share this info with no judicial order. Its done to show there is not corruption. I'm not asking for your income statement. Noone needs to know about your income if you're not in a position of power. Relax. Noone will know you blow dudes for extra cash. You name calling uneducated waste of sperm. I can call u names too. Really helps me look like a cu*t like you. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on..... O wait that's your mother.

Idiots like me who question the system? Are you telling me you've not heard of revealing income and showing tax returns? Its common practice for officials to share this info with no judicial order. Its done to show there is not corruption. I'm not asking for your income statement. Noone needs to know about your income if you're not in a position of power. Relax. Noone will know you blow dudes for extra cash. You name calling uneducated waste of sperm. I can call u names too. Really helps me look like a cu*t like you. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on..... O wait that's your mother.

You have some good rips in this one. But the thread is ridiculous.

Eagle LM2 reports are for organizations. I'm talking about personal income, personal tax returns. It should be done to ensure we don't have people up there on the take. It is common place for this to happen with state and federal candidates. What do they have to hide here? All I'm asking.

Eagle LM2 reports are for organizations. I'm talking about personal income, personal tax returns. It should be done to ensure we don't have people up there on the take. It is common place for this to happen with state and federal candidates. What do they have to hide here? All I'm asking.

So your saying if they had a lawn cutting buisness you want to know about it? Or any other activity they do on thier own time you want to know what they make?

ARe you looking for a Test Fleet company like Hoffa did in the 60"s or somthing? I dont understand what your looking for I guess?

Checks and balances? Ever heard of the Department of Labor ????

I find it unbelievable that in these troubled times, you're trying to stir the pot even more. What are you so paranoid about? That Ron makes $150,000 or so per year? Heck, the CEO's he sits at the table across from could spend that in an afternoon shopping for a few suits and shoes.

Find something else to do with your time and occupy your paranoia.

Checks and balances? Ever heard of the Department of Labor ????

I find it unbelievable that in these troubled times, you're trying to stir the pot even more. What are you so paranoid about? That Ron makes $150,000 or so per year? Heck, the CEO's he sits at the table across from could spend that in an afternoon shopping for a few suits and shoes.

Find something else to do with your time and occupy your paranoia.

Were the members at local 594 "paranoid" about IUAW rep Donny Douglas?! Thank you next please

Duh ... and who do you think investigated it and indicted him? Shaking my head here. It's people like you that aren't helping with the union's image. You're all about who you ccan throw under the bus. Do you eat your young too?

If there are no irregularities then everythings great. If there were to be evidence, well not only should we throw em under the bus we should back up, run em over twice for good measure. What is the harm if there is no wrong doing?

Duh ... and who do you think investigated it and indicted him? Shaking my head here. It's people like you that aren't helping with the union's image. You're all about who you ccan throw under the bus. Do you eat your young too?

The truth is what gives the uaw a bad name is things such as: not paying taxes at the black lake compound for years! What does that look like to the people of that community? Another thing if you look in the LM2 , why is the uaw spending thousands and thousands on golf retreats? Not giving more back to the communities we live and work in. We should be doing a lot more in that area.

thank you for proving my point. they don't have to do it.

of course in some small theoretical sense you have the slightest of arguements, that "IF", which you can't prove or even suggest a credible threat of, the company paid the guys something that "WAS" recorded and they got a W-2 for, then you could see it.

Unfortunatly the most you would get is a simplfied tax return, not a chance to check bank accounts, etc. so you'd be hard pressed to "Prove" anything. If Gettlefinger was on the payroll it would be harder to find than that.

but maybe you think Ford will 1099 Ron G at the end of each year. :finger:

GO F :censored: K YOURSELF

The truth is what gives the uaw a bad name is things such as: not paying taxes at the black lake compound for years! What does that look like to the people of that community? Another thing if you look in the LM2 , why is the uaw spending thousands and thousands on golf retreats? Not giving more back to the communities we live and work in. We should be doing a lot more in that area.

hey dumb ass...what golf retreats and where do i sign up?

You can't sign up! That's what sucks brother! Thousand Hills golf course/country club in Branson Missouri. Lakes of Taylor in taylor michigan. Thunderbird hills in huron ohio. Hawthorne Hill country club lima ohio. Golf summer school at black lake. Its a damn shame people, don't kill the messenger. Thousands upon thousands upon thousands of our union dues!

Edited by Stugots

You can't sign up! That's what sucks brother! Thousand Hills golf course/country club in Branson Missouri. Lakes of Taylor in taylor michigan. Thunderbird hills in huron ohio. Hawthorne Hill country club lima ohio. Golf summer school at black lake. Its a damn shame people, don't kill the messenger. Thousands upon thousands upon thousands of our union dues!

"Hawthorne Hill country club lima ohio" dude you really are a joke. Hawthore Hill is $37 for 18 holes with a cart and rates as an easy course. Rarely have I played on a course that cheap or easy most courses I play on start in the $60's up to over $150 a round and I am not a IUAW rep. After the last 8 yrs of the Republicans doing all they can to screw unions do you think they would allow any union leader to steal or be on the take? Give me a break, although I do believe we need better representation at the Int. level, I have no doubt that these guys are honest. A bigger issue is all of the plant managers driving free cars with free insurance and a company gas card while we are ask to cut bonuses, COLA and other pay benefits. My wife is ready to email CNN and other news agencies about this! I told her not to but she is right workers are giving up cash but the company is spending thousands of dollars in gas and ins. let alone the diminished value of the car on those that need it the least.

"Hawthorne Hill country club lima ohio" dude you really are a joke. Hawthore Hill is $37 for 18 holes with a cart and rates as an easy course. Rarely have I played on a course that cheap or easy most courses I play on start in the $60's up to over $150 a round and I am not a IUAW rep. After the last 8 yrs of the Republicans doing all they can to screw unions do you think they would allow any union leader to steal or be on the take? Give me a break, although I do believe we need better representation at the Int. level, I have no doubt that these guys are honest. A bigger issue is all of the plant managers driving free cars with free insurance and a company gas card while we are ask to cut bonuses, COLA and other pay benefits. My wife is ready to email CNN and other news agencies about this! I told her not to but she is right workers are giving up cash but the company is spending thousands of dollars in gas and ins. let alone the diminished value of the car on those that need it the least.

So if its so cheap why did the UAW spend over 11000 dollars there brother. Tell your wife go for it, we need help. Look it up. LM-2 report 000-149 2007 year.

Edited by Stugots

So if its so cheap why did the UAW spend over 11000 dollars there brother. Tell your wife go for it, we need help. Look it up. LM-2 report 000-149 2007 year.

Stugots, you are sure missing the boat. you are either a company spy. or a very young worker. You are worried about all the wrong things. The iuaw is not and has not been corrupt. Just look at LM2 reports. The govt. under the idoit bush and the republicans expanded what unions have to report and how they report it. Companies and banks screwing the american public are not under such light. And yet you want to have them report their personal tax returns. That is just plain silly.

As far as the money being spent from locals ect. on golf and other activities, you must not be a good union member or you would know that we the membership vote on how our money is spent. So I am wondering if you are even a union member or you would know that. The membership is the highest authority. We vote how our money is spent. I am more worried about all our give backs than a few uaw members golfing. And I for one will never vote for our leadership to put their tax forms out to view. What a stuiped idea.

Stugots, you are sure missing the boat. you are either a company spy. or a very young worker. You are worried about all the wrong things. The iuaw is not and has not been corrupt. Just look at LM2 reports. The govt. under the idoit bush and the republicans expanded what unions have to report and how they report it. Companies and banks screwing the american public are not under such light. And yet you want to have them report their personal tax returns. That is just plain silly.

As far as the money being spent from locals ect. on golf and other activities, you must not be a good union member or you would know that we the membership vote on how our money is spent. So I am wondering if you are even a union member or you would know that. The membership is the highest authority. We vote how our money is spent. I am more worried about all our give backs than a few uaw members golfing. And I for one will never vote for our leadership to put their tax forms out to view. What a stuiped idea.

Over 30, over 12 years. Its factual that leaders in the uaw have been corrupt in the past, we need to know that they're not now. Especially times like these. When they force feed us the members a contract that has been poorly explained. When they take raises that we don't get in times of give backs. Tell me where did you vote yes to spend over 53,000 dollars in branson missouri on a flippin golf course? I want to be there next time. Where did you vote to spend over 10,000 on golf summer school at black lake?