Lima Vote

Spring

Man Oh Man, seems like alot of resentment here! First of all you have look at what has happenend at Lima as far as our union. Until recently, we have only had 1 good chairman in the last 20 years and that was Dave Litsey. He didn't condone any of the things that you mentioned above. The others all had ulterior motives, like getting an international job, or keeping their kids working as a temp long enough to get the national contract signing bonus! Little things like this, and the favors that go with them, causes coruption, and more deals,because after awhile they own them. The people in Lima are good people as a rule, its the union leadership that has been so weak. Remember though, International must like what our leaders did, they moved the worst right up there with them. I hear this kind of talk more and more about Lima, there's alot of people that feel the same as you. If the membership is to blame it's because we trusted snakes. I think that our new leadership in the union is going to steer us in a better direction. The old regime is already frustrated with him for not playing ball.

2 dogs you hit the nail right on the head..AMEN

So what is the big secret 2-dogs? Stop giving everyone the runaround please.

The big secret is that we are getting ready to see a big regime change and a couple of former chairmen are going crazy about it. You will see appointed people that are trators from the old regime hit the floor. There are people in high places trying to get it stopped but to no avail. They just used up all their ammo and credibility on another situation and shot their wad. At the end of the month there will be some new people on the floor squeezing mops and pipe wrenches. I'll buy the first three rounds at the celebration! Thirsty's in Beaverdam.

The big secret is that we are getting ready to see a big regime change and a couple of former chairmen are going crazy about it. You will see appointed people that are trators from the old regime hit the floor. There are people in high places trying to get it stopped but to no avail. They just used up all their ammo and credibility on another situation and shot their wad. At the end of the month there will be some new people on the floor squeezing mops and pipe wrenches. I'll buy the first three rounds at the celebration! Thirsty's in Beaverdam.

A housecleaning has been long overdue..should have happened a long time ago..better late than never I guess..

Does he know how to use a pipe wrench any more? My god, its been soooo long. Was that lefty loosey righty tightey, or the other way around? Hmmm, better call for back-up.

Does he know how to use a pipe wrench any more? My god, its been soooo long. Was that lefty loosey righty tightey, or the other way around? Hmmm, better call for back-up.

He will never make it! It's been too long. If he can't get teamed up with his cousin, he will take the buyout.! I don't know of anyone else that will carry his fat ass.

Whats the problem? Not enough givebacks/work rule changes/whipsawing for the folks in LIMA to secure a yes vote?

You're fucking kidding right ?

Hey bro you want whipsawing how about the DEFTP chairman coming to the DTP meeting giving a big speech about how he was pushing for a yes vote in hopes that they would get the new I4.

Get a clue bro seems some in Lima actually knew this agreement was shit , for whatever reason each voter decided and showed that in the vote I commend them.

You're fucking kidding right ?

Hey bro you want whipsawing how about the DEFTP chairman coming to the DTP meeting giving a big speech about how he was pushing for a yes vote in hopes that they would get the new I4.

Get a clue bro seems some in Lima actually knew this agreement was shit , for whatever reason each voter decided and showed that in the vote I commend them.

Thank You Spine!

• 2 weeks later...
Thank You Spine!

Hey all you maggots that have been doing all the dirty shit the last couple months, You didn't think that I was going to let this thread drift off the forum pages did you? I'll just have to keep answering myself if nobody wants to get involved. Come on guys you want to stick your nose in everthing else that smells like shit, jump right in! You assholes are getting exactly what you deserve, especially you Hiney! And yes I said maggot! Is there such a thing as an albino maggot?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all you maggots that have been doing all the dirty shit the last couple months, You didn't think that I was going to let this thread drift off the forum pages did you? I'll just have to keep answering myself if nobody wants to get involved. Come on guys you want to stick your nose in everthing else that smells like shit, jump right in! You assholes are getting exactly what you deserve, especially you Hiney! And yes I said maggot! Is there such a thing as an albino maggot?

This topic was on the 3rd page. Can't let it drift off now can we! It only makes the bad guys cringe, the good ones think its funny!

• 2 weeks later...
This topic was on the 3rd page. Can't let it drift off now can we! It only makes the bad guys cringe, the good ones think its funny!

Boy Mary, I'm sure glad that you started this thread. I have had more fun on this one than any of the others. I just can't seem to let it go! I don't want it to drift off the forum! Going once, going twice, doesn't anyone else have anything to add? I'm going to have to let it go before long!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dont you people know we all work for the same company? We should hope that everbody that works for this company is gainfully employed and doing well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its ashamed they have you people doing what they want you to do (Fighting with eachother). I mean come on people get your heads outta your a****.

Where did everyone go??

2 dogs and Grey Goose, what a couple worthless pieces of shit. What does Cleveland have going for it?.............sure not the sports teams, GO LEBRON, another worthless piece of shit! Get a life u pathetic lifers who will die on your jobs.

• 2 weeks later...

2 dogs and Grey Goose, what a couple worthless pieces of shit. What does Cleveland have going for it?.............sure not the sports teams, GO LEBRON, another worthless piece of shit! Get a life u pathetic lifers who will die on your jobs.

Yes I agree kojak about 2 dum and gay goose. I think oldenuff2nobetter is also 2 dum.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all you maggots!!!!

I'm B__A__C__K__!!!!!!! Watch out bad guys!!!!!!

I see the we are on our way back to the ole dirty shit. I guess I will just have to keep my eyes on you dirty maggots!!! Yep I'm B__A__C__K__!!!!!!!

The Fat Lady is warming up! Get ready the ole cat is coming out of the bag.

The International Executive Board made their decision in the beginning of May concerning our 2 illegal transfers. How long will it be before action is taken on their decision? The decision states that they must return to their home plant or take day one Seniority at Lima. As it is now the two highest seniority people on ILO will have a valid grievance for every week that they continue to be laid off while these transfers continue to work. Every week that goes by without action will result in two more grievances. Wow, way to drag this out and make it worse than it already was............

The International Executive Board made their decision in the beginning of May concerning our 2 illegal transfers. How long will it be before action is taken on their decision? The decision states that they must return to their home plant or take day one Seniority at Lima. As it is now the two highest seniority people on ILO will have a valid grievance for every week that they continue to be laid off while these transfers continue to work. Every week that goes by without action will result in two more grievances. Wow, way to drag this out and make it worse than it already was............

Interresting I bet brett fox shit his pants how can they RTBU back to sharonville when they quit there home plant on a friday and rehired in lima on a monday don,t be suprised if there shipped to chicago with there original time theres a catch somewhere.

Edited by WTFisgoingonhere

Hey all you maggots!!!!

I'm B__A__C__K__!!!!!!! Watch out bad guys!!!!!!

I see the we are on our way back to the ole dirty shit. I guess I will just have to keep my eyes on you dirty maggots!!! Yep I'm B__A__C__K__!!!!!!!

The Fat Lady is warming up! Get ready the ole cat is coming out of the bag.

Remember folks, the original 2-dogs has a dash (-) between the 2 and the dogs and you'll notice that I joined in '06, the copycat in'09. Impostors,I say!! leftovers from the Hiney regime!!

Interresting I bet brett fox shit his pants how can they RTBU back to sharonville when they quit there home plant on a friday and rehired in lima on a monday don,t be suprised if there shipped to chicago with there original time theres a catch somewhere.

The shame in it all---

The decision finally handed down by the International Executive Board states that they must either return to Sharonville, or remain at Lima, and take day one Seniority. This means that they are going to attempt to leave their "Company" or "Ford" seniority date as it has always been and then revert their "Plant" seniority date back to equal the first day they actually worked at Lima. This is not contractually possible as the contract is written. One must refer to Article VIII Section 1.c of the Master agreement to understand why. I will attempt to explain. First and foremost, a persons "Company" or as also referred to "Ford" seniority date is and always will be equal to said employees last date of hire, or rehire. That is how it has always been since the beginning of Ford Motor Co.. Where things seem to confuse people is with the creation of the "Transfer Leveling Date". The transfer leveling seniority date was originally created to prevent what is currently happening in the system now. Currently with all the excess people, transfers are happening and due to the Transfer Leveling Date language not being updated to a current date, transfers are going into new plants carrying all seniority to the Oct. 29, 1984 Transfer Leveling Date. The Plant Seniority Date had to be created due to the creation of the Transfer Leveling Date. Example: Fred Hired into Ford Motor Co. in Jan. 1974 at Romeo. He works there continuously until Oct. 29,1984 when the Transfer Leveling Date language was implemented. Fred recieved a Plant Seniority Date that equaled Jan. 1974. In July of 1992 Fred is on ILO and offered a transfer to Lima. He accepts and then transfers to Lima. When he starts at Lima, his Ford Seniority date remains the same Jan. 1974. Although his Plant seniority date now equals Oct. 29, 1984. Example 2. Brett hires into Ford Romeo Jan. 1994. He works continuously at Romeo untill he is placed on ILO. He is then offered a transfer to Lima. When he goes to Lima, his Plant Seniority and Company Seniority date both remain Jan. 1994. As you can see, the Transfer Leveling date was created to level the seniority of people transfering from plant to plant. The only way a persons "Company" or "Ford" seniority date could differ from their plant seniority date is if they hired into Ford Motor Co. prior to Oct. 29, 1984 and then were transfered to another plant. Otherwise the two dates have to be equal to one another as they are contractually stated as such. With all of the above very clear, the International Executive Board is still attempting to allow these two people to stay in Lima with dates that do not jive with contractual language. I think that is why they are hesitating with taking action. The action they are going to take is not contractually sound! I wish i had either a copy of the agreement they are reading or some of what they are smoking.....

Edited by AX4NTRIPLECLUTCH

In addition to the above-

If these two individuals had actually "quit" Ford Motor Company as Hinegardner told us and then re-hired at Lima, then their Ford Seniority Date and Plant Seniority Date would have both been equal to the first day they worked at Lima. Take a look at Article VIII Section 5. (page 74 Volume I of the master agreement) "Loss of Seniority". Number 1. says it all. Seniority will be broken if the employee quits. So if they quit, they would have hired into Lima with new company and plant seniority dates. It would have been just like any other person who had just hired into the company. If they had transferred then they would have had company and plant seniority dates equal to when they hired into their original plant as defined by Article VIII Section 1.© Transfer Leveling Date. This clearly states anyone hired after Oct. 29, 1984 will establish a Transfer Leveling Date of their last date of hire or rehire. It also says the plant seniority date of any such employee who is placed in or transferred to another Unit will be his Transfer Leveling Date.

So as they are working now with both dates reflecting their original hire with the company they had to have transferred. But a transfer was not possible at the time. We were all told they had quit and been re-hired thus resulting in the new plant seniority date the first day they worked at Lima. If they had quit though, as i stated above it would have resulted in a loss of all seniority meaning they would have come into Lima with both company and plant seniority dates reflecting the first day of work at Lima as that would have been their date of re-hire. So they were actually half transfer, half quit and re-hire. Really it appears that they were allowed to transfer while the Transfer Leveling Date language of the contract was modified to make their Tranfer Leveling Date equal to the first day they worked at Lima when they transferred instead of when they actually hired in with the company.

WIth all that being said if the Board allows them to stay in Lima with the two different dates it will not be contractually sound. Whether they transferred, or quit and re-hired is irrelevant to the whole thing. The two dates contractually have to be the same as defined due to them being hired after Oct. 29, 1984. Wow what a mess........

In addition to the above-

If these two individuals had actually "quit" Ford Motor Company as Hinegardner told us and then re-hired at Lima, then their Ford Seniority Date and Plant Seniority Date would have both been equal to the first day they worked at Lima. Take a look at Article VIII Section 5. (page 74 Volume I of the master agreement) "Loss of Seniority". Number 1. says it all. Seniority will be broken if the employee quits. So if they quit, they would have hired into Lima with new company and plant seniority dates. It would have been just like any other person who had just hired into the company. If they had transferred then they would have had company and plant seniority dates equal to when they hired into their original plant as defined by Article VIII Section 1.© Transfer Leveling Date. This clearly states anyone hired after Oct. 29, 1984 will establish a Transfer Leveling Date of their last date of hire or rehire. It also says the plant seniority date of any such employee who is placed in or transferred to another Unit will be his Transfer Leveling Date.

So as they are working now with both dates reflecting their original hire with the company they had to have transferred. But a transfer was not possible at the time. We were all told they had quit and been re-hired thus resulting in the new plant seniority date the first day they worked at Lima. If they had quit though, as i stated above it would have resulted in a loss of all seniority meaning they would have come into Lima with both company and plant seniority dates reflecting the first day of work at Lima as that would have been their date of re-hire. So they were actually half transfer, half quit and re-hire. Really it appears that they were allowed to transfer while the Transfer Leveling Date language of the contract was modified to make their Tranfer Leveling Date equal to the first day they worked at Lima when they transferred instead of when they actually hired in with the company.

WIth all that being said if the Board allows them to stay in Lima with the two different dates it will not be contractually sound. Whether they transferred, or quit and re-hired is irrelevant to the whole thing. The two dates contractually have to be the same as defined due to them being hired after Oct. 29, 1984. Wow what a mess........

Dude this whole lima situation ties into the same bullshit they pulled at sharonville with 300 non ford employees getting seniority on ford employees at sharonville but when we asked the executive board to fix it we were told "we understand your dilemma but tough shit" so it really baffles me to see that they fixed it. or so they say they fixed it.

Dude this whole lima situation ties into the same bullshit they pulled at sharonville with 300 non ford employees getting seniority on ford employees at sharonville but when we asked the executive board to fix it we were told "we understand your dilemma but tough shit" so it really baffles me to see that they fixed it. or so they say they fixed it.

WTF, have a bacon sandwich and get over the ZF thing :slap: