Voting tallies

boatbaby

I went through the different forums and found these numbers, add your plants and numbers so we can keep track as the voting goes on:

PLANT YES % NO % #OF EMPLOYEES

Saline 24 76 500?

Walton Hills production 59 41

trades 66 34

Woodhaven production 23 77

trades 45 55

Lima production 47 53

trades 52 48

Cleveland 65 35

Flatrock 51 49 3,200

Local 900 production 83 17

trades 53 47 3,900

Rawsonville production 60.6 39.4

trades 62 38

Sterling 59 41 2,200

Correct any mistakes and give number of employees at your plant, we can come close to figuring out how the vote is going.

You don't know how many people voted, only the number at each local.

I know you have good intentions, but this will never be accurate.

I agree, but it would still be interesting to see how it goes, we can find out how many people voted at each local.

I guess this would probably be alot of work, but I still think it would be interesting

oh yea, that's right, a couple of threads said a no show= a yes vote :hysterical:

I use to think that too, that is not true. A no show is a no show, not a yes vote. I found out two ways, first thing is get in touch with somebody on your election com. and ask them the numbers. The numbers never add up to the total number of members at your local. I also ask 3 different people about 5 years ago at various jobs at Reg. 1A, NPC, & SH They all gave me the same answer.

I went through the different forums and found these numbers, add your plants and numbers so we can keep track as the voting goes on:

PLANT YES % NO % #OF EMPLOYEES

Saline 24 76 500?

Walton Hills production 59 41

trades 66 34

Woodhaven production 23 77

trades 45 55

Lima production 47 53

trades 52 48

Cleveland 65 35

Flatrock 51 49 3,200

Local 900 production 83 17

trades 53 47 3,900

Rawsonville production 61 39

608 votes 1050 total trades 62 38

Sterling 59 41 2,200

Correct any mistakes and give number of employees at your plant, we can come close to figuring out how the vote is going.

Edited by Pulse

thats exactly why these plants are voting NO, because company, and union keep feeding just enough keep em geussing. thanks ZONE 1 and zone 2 and ron gettabuger off my finger.

The problem that I've heard is that the plants that are voting this down are the ones that were on the list to be closed. But because of THIS agreement are not going to close at least till the end of the contract (2011). Why would they plunge themselves to the sword? Principle is putting food on the table for the babies.

You know, this kinda surprises me. I really didn't expect this many plants to vote it down. Most of the "No" voting plants are small so I am not sure it will matter, but their voice is being heard. I do believe we up to 7 plants voting it down.

You know, this kinda surprises me. I really didn't expect this many plants to vote it down. Most of the "No" voting plants are small so I am not sure it will matter, but their voice is being heard. I do believe we up to 7 plants voting it down.

I'm not surprised; people at plants that are closing see the addendum as all take and no give by the company.

I use to think that too, that is not true. A no show is a no show, not a yes vote. I found out two ways, first thing is get in touch with somebody on your election com. and ask them the numbers. The numbers never add up to the total number of members at your local. I also ask 3 different people about 5 years ago at various jobs at Reg. 1A, NPC, & SH They all gave me the same answer.

I was being sarcastic TRD, I've stated over and over that a no show does not equal a yes vote but some people believe that it does.