That's all she wrote......See Ya!!

musicman

Vote Yes, Vote No, Give all your hard earned money to these greedy, so called American Companies. Yet when they get your money thier broke a week later anyway. If you can't see this, your blind. They sold us out for cheep labor. Made us give up our past, our dreams of a secure future so they could bask in bigger profits. They expect you to make less money, trying to get water out of rock and purchase thier product when we looses our jobs. As I see it. Bankruptcy is the only option. It's the hardest one for sure, but it will allow everything to go forward. The so called big 3 need to stop. No matter how much money WE GIVE THEM, were still broke, now and forever. Doom and Gloom, nope, reality. Only one thing would have made this work. We give up, give back, become more competetive, then we get our jobs back. Isn't that why were being more competetive anyway, so we can get back to work. The Big 3 have blown all our money in other countries, taken our security and gave it away so they could be the top seller in third world countries with a wopping 300 sales, awsome! Greed is the biggest killer here, and our inability to stick together and fight as one has just killed the American worker, thier Families and thier Dreams, NICE JOB BIG 3 or whatever thier calling themselves these days. Sad.

I hear ya brother!!!!! I have am just coming to terms with the fact I'm going to loose my car, my house and the money I have saved for my kids colledge allong with what little I have put away for my retirement. I'm going to vote NO simply because I want to at least be able to say I stood up on last time. I'm not going to give them anything....they are going to have to take it from me. Right now I would trust my fate in the hands of a Bankruptsy judge before any of these idiots that "run" this company.

I try to stay positive but its hard.They close one of our plants only to open one up in mexico.They talk about being a family but thats not what I see anymore.We messed up when we didnt strike against sending out jobs out of country.

I agree, if we don't start selling cars fast and soon, we're all fucked. The people that think voting yes on this modification agreement is going to save our jobs, are dead wrong. What we're giving is a drop in the bucket to what they need. This whole contract modification is just to appease the government for handing out money. It's not going to return us to profitability. I might not have as grim of an outlook as the original poster of this thread, but we are definitely in trouble folks, and it's pretty much out of our hands. Good luck to us all and I hope we somehow survive this.

I agree, if we don't start selling cars fast and soon, we're all fucked. The people that think voting yes on this modification agreement is going to save our jobs, are dead wrong. What we're giving is a drop in the bucket to what they need. This whole contract modification is just to appease the government for handing out money. It's not going to return us to profitability. I might not have as grim of an outlook as the original poster of this thread, but we are definitely in trouble folks, and it's pretty much out of our hands. Good luck to us all and I hope we somehow survive this.

Amen!! sad part is all these people voting yes actually think its gonna save there job. :finger: these modifications dont have shit to do with it, this is chump change compared to what needs to happen.

Amen!! sad part is all these people voting yes actually think its gonna save there job. :finger: these modifications dont have shit to do with it, this is chump change compared to what needs to happen.

The union and company is just trying to low ball the worker into an agreement. Get ready for the next agreement 12 months later, that's when they hit your "short work week" and pay wages. Another words, you work 37 hours and break down on Friday, your paid 37 hours and that's it.

I agree with the people above, if your silly enough to keep your tail between your legs and vote yes on this then you deserve to get whatever's coming. I am not married and don't have kids (thank god) so I don't have to worry about putting kids through school and crap. Make your kids pay for their own college, if you can't raise them to be independent and work at McDonnalds to save money then your a loser as well. Also all you people that bought jet skies, a cottage at the lake, go on vacations 3 times a year and built 5k sq ft homes on 50 acres of land were just nothing but fools!. It's your own damn fault you have no money to put your kids through school.

I also wanna say that if your not smart enough to create multiple streams of income while your working at good ol'e Ford then you better go back to school and learn how to use a computer and stop smoking your cigarettes, your pot, your other drugs etc etc and worry about your doomed life. Your pathetic, and your even more pathetic if you vote yes on this agreement.

The UAW is running this agreement once again on "fear" your falling right into it. Ford hopes GM and Chrysler goes into bankruptcy, it will put their product up on top and stock will go up. But because you voted yes, your screwed my man!. If you don't have 10 years or more in, kiss your bottom goodbye.

I will end with saying, I hope this agreement doesn't pass and if it does, it will be by 51 percent or something because the UAW is not honest. They will have all their friends that are voting "yes" vote 10-20 times to get the thing passed. Or they will simply tell the membership it passed. And you can't do anything about it.

Man, if your going to take stuff from me, at least give me a vehicle voucher for a new F150 or some going away cash!.. YOUR GETTING LOW BALLED!!

No matter how many feel their getting screwed and vote"no"it will pass make no mistake about that. As to getting getting screwed well that maybe a given but if Ford gets through this then that becomes a mute point..........so screwed yes I think all will agree.

I dont know who hates us more, the media, the non auto worker public, the company, or the IUAW. I agree they could have got a voucher to pay some of their current 0% loan or just deffered our bonus in lieu of raise check. I wonder if we could get a precentage dues fee instead of 2 hrs pay say 3% of quarterly ??? then maybe international would help us again. let me calc the earnings after all figures lie and liars figure

How bout the UAW stop going on these Vegas vacations and conferences. How bout cutting out all non union business that they claim to be union business. I would like to see the media investigate the UAW for 1 year to see where are dues are all going. Also how about all these local 600 idiots that don't do a thing or lift a finger for anyone, go back out on the damn line or retire where you belong already. Go to a local 600 union meeting? hell no its a circus fear mongers. Let's cut those positions in half and union dues as well. Stop milking the system local 600 and either retire or get back on the hi-lo where you belong. You don't do anything for anyone anyway and you know who you are.

Another thing, my badge hasn't worked for 4 weeks now and a new one was taken 3 weeks ago which is also BS, can't someone get DTP's Labor relations off their fat asses to send over my new badge to the plant? Why the hell do I have to pick it up a security at 3:30PM (close at 4) and wait an hour and a half to go to work when someone should have that crap sent over to Labor or the plant I work at (sorry I don't get paid for my driving so I am not going out of my way). It is a security breach also and they just don't give a crap. Get out of the Rouge if you can it's a cluster fu*k and never go back. I'll take a buyout before I go back. I do 40k on ebay with 6 power seller accounts I can whip my ass with Ford Money, your shit pay is only good for the health care.

Have a nice day, see ya wouldn't wanna beya.

I dont know who hates us more, the media, the non auto worker public, the company, or the IUAW. I agree they could have got a voucher to pay some of their current 0% loan or just deffered our bonus in lieu of raise check. I wonder if we could get a precentage dues fee instead of 2 hrs pay say 3% of quarterly ??? then maybe international would help us again. let me calc the earnings after all figures lie and liars figure

I am liking that 3% quarterly!

I was gonna frame my last ever hard copy check stub from today, but then I saw the union dues cut and said "FUCK THAT!" and it got the shredder. :hysterical:

I am liking that 3% quarterly!

I was gonna frame my last ever hard copy check stub from today, but then I saw the union dues cut and said "FUCK THAT!" and it got the shredder. :hysterical:

haahahahaha

nice..

was the shredder made from china? that's the real question. j/k

How bout the UAW stop going on these Vegas vacations and conferences. How bout cutting out all non union business that they claim to be union business. I would like to see the media investigate the UAW for 1 year to see where are dues are all going. Also how about all these local 600 idiots that don't do a thing or lift a finger for anyone, go back out on the damn line or retire where you belong already. Go to a local 600 union meeting? hell no its a circus fear mongers. Let's cut those positions in half and union dues as well. Stop milking the system local 600 and either retire or get back on the hi-lo where you belong. You don't do anything for anyone anyway and you know who you are.

Another thing, my badge hasn't worked for 4 weeks now and a new one was taken 3 weeks ago which is also BS, can't someone get DTP's Labor relations off their fat asses to send over my new badge to the plant? Why the hell do I have to pick it up a security at 3:30PM (close at 4) and wait an hour and a half to go to work when someone should have that crap sent over to Labor or the plant I work at (sorry I don't get paid for my driving so I am not going out of my way). It is a security breach also and they just don't give a crap. Get out of the Rouge if you can it's a cluster fu*k and never go back. I'll take a buyout before I go back. I do 40k on ebay with 6 power seller accounts I can whip my ass with Ford Money, your shit pay is only good for the health care.

Have a nice day, see ya wouldn't wanna beya.

Hey chucky. it is nice to see that you keep up on your UAW facts.......FYI, there hasn't been any conventions in Vegas or out of town since 2005. Also the reason these were done in Vegas is because there was nothing big enough to house the delegates!!

FYI again the UAW is audited every quarter and once a year. They also have to report everything they do to the Gov. So it is nice to see someone making an educated statement that has no clue how or what our leaders do. It is probably good that someone is looking after you!!

That the gist of the whole thing. If people don't have jobs, and the banks don't lend money, then no one is going to buy a car. Its that plain and simple. We could work for free, and it won't save the company if no one buys cars. Another thing that I havn't seen mentioned also, is that; GM and chrysler are public companies. They file for bankruptcy, basically all their debt is gone, they can name new contracts with the UAW and start over. Ford on the other hand, isn't fully public. The family owns a substantial amount through their blue preferred stock. So what happens if Ford files bankruptcy? I would think that the family would cease to be a controlling factor in this company...I think the company will do anything to prevent that from happening. They're not going to run to bankruptcy court like Northwest, or like GM might just to get a better contract and get rid of some debt unless there is absolutely no choice.

Hey chucky. it is nice to see that you keep up on your UAW facts.......FYI, there hasn't been any conventions in Vegas or out of town since 2005. Also the reason these were done in Vegas is because there was nothing big enough to house the delegates!!

FYI again the UAW is audited every quarter and once a year. They also have to report everything they do to the Gov. So it is nice to see someone making an educated statement that has no clue how or what our leaders do. It is probably good that someone is looking after you!!

You could have rented out the Silver Dome if you need seats to deliver information bud, you don't need to send our hard earned money out to Vegas outside of Michigan. My union dollars had to pay for their dinners, hotel rooms, the area they rented out for their conventions, the extra day or two or three they were there not to mention I'm sure some air fair tickets as well paid for by our great union. Those trips still go on and our money is still being spent frivolously so you guys can just take a union dues cut being that you want us to pass this crap agreement. Hell i don't want to pay union dues anyway, I am so fed up with this UNION Guess what my pay stays the same, and my seniority still grows and that's all I care about. I voted no so have a nice day I'll be shinning up my corvette convertible soon, you'll be working under some desk.. ahhahaha

PS at least I'm not afraid to place my face and speak my mind.. Lets see who you are my friend..

Edited by chuckie

How can i fine out how many iuaw reps are,and what their paid and pension ,we need to start cutting heads there too ,since all of the local are smaller and plants are closing ,do we need to have ten pages of iuaw reps and their secretaries making all over 100,000 dollars a year ,and the only jobs they our looking out for our their own.People die for all the benefits we receive now and our almighty iuaw is giving up all of them because they our liars and selfish And refuse to stand up for us ,i bet they sit when they have to piss.(men Only)

Vote Yes, Vote No, Give all your hard earned money to these greedy, so called American Companies. Yet when they get your money thier broke a week later anyway. If you can't see this, your blind. They sold us out for cheep labor. Made us give up our past, our dreams of a secure future so they could bask in bigger profits. They expect you to make less money, trying to get water out of rock and purchase thier product when we looses our jobs. As I see it. Bankruptcy is the only option. It's the hardest one for sure, but it will allow everything to go forward. The so called big 3 need to stop. No matter how much money WE GIVE THEM, were still broke, now and forever. Doom and Gloom, nope, reality. Only one thing would have made this work. We give up, give back, become more competetive, then we get our jobs back. Isn't that why were being more competetive anyway, so we can get back to work. The Big 3 have blown all our money in other countries, taken our security and gave it away so they could be the top seller in third world countries with a wopping 300 sales, awsome! Greed is the biggest killer here, and our inability to stick together and fight as one has just killed the American worker, thier Families and thier Dreams, NICE JOB BIG 3 or whatever thier calling themselves these days. Sad.

PREACH ON, PREACH ON!

How can i fine out how many iuaw reps are,and what their paid and pension ,we need to start cutting heads there too ,since all of the local are smaller and plants are closing ,do we need to have ten pages of iuaw reps and their secretaries making all over 100,000 dollars a year ,and the only jobs they our looking out for our their own.People die for all the benefits we receive now and our almighty iuaw is giving up all of them because they our liars and selfish And refuse to stand up for us ,i bet they sit when they have to piss.(men Only)

I think you and Chuckie got your facts from the same wrong place.......if you want to know what a IUAW rep's pay is just check the constitution.....no secret dumbass!! Keep going to the school of chuckie to get your facts!! Brilliant!

I think you and Chuckie got your facts from the same wrong place.......if you want to know what a IUAW rep's pay is just check the constitution.....no secret dumbass!! Keep going to the school of chuckie to get your facts!! Brilliant!

Does it also list their pensions ??? Straight up......

You could have rented out the Silver Dome if you need seats to deliver information bud, you don't need to send our hard earned money out to Vegas outside of Michigan. My union dollars had to pay for their dinners, hotel rooms, the area they rented out for their conventions, the extra day or two or three they were there not to mention I'm sure some air fair tickets as well paid for by our great union. Those trips still go on and our money is still being spent frivolously so you guys can just take a union dues cut being that you want us to pass this crap agreement. Hell i don't want to pay union dues anyway, I am so fed up with this UNION Guess what my pay stays the same, and my seniority still grows and that's all I care about. I voted no so have a nice day I'll be shinning up my corvette convertible soon, you'll be working under some desk.. ahhahaha

PS at least I'm not afraid to place my face and speak my mind.. Lets see who you are my friend..

Man the IUAW should have looked you up for their next convention and get your ideas......Don't know why they didn't think about that. :doh: Still have to fly people in to Detroit.....UAW is not just in Michigan!! Hotel, airfair and convention center is much cheaper in Vegas!!! You are all about cutting cost, it costs twice as much to house people in Detroit than in Vegas......thanks for the suggestion though, nice to see we are all looking out for our best interest!! I hope you drive that Corvette into your grave...along with your pension. IDIOT!

Man the IUAW should have looked you up for their next convention and get your ideas......Don't know why they didn't think about that. :doh: Still have to fly people in to Detroit.....UAW is not just in Michigan!! Hotel, airfair and convention center is much cheaper in Vegas!!! You are all about cutting cost, it costs twice as much to house people in Detroit than in Vegas......thanks for the suggestion though, nice to see we are all looking out for our best interest!! I hope you drive that Corvette into your grave...along with your pension. IDIOT!

I'll 2nd that remark

Where is the IUAW constitution, I didn't think they had one anymore.. I heard someone pissed on it and kicked it down the road.

And btw, I don't claim to know everything, I just know what I see my son!.

Also in case you didn't know a vette is an American made car. The underside of your desk has head hair scuff marks on it.

Edited by chuckie

Hey Dumfk, if its such a cost savings why arent they still scheduling it. Funny my Chair says just the opposite..... They stopped to save money.