Sandusky Passes

Pipefitter

63 % total

63% Smart

37% Idiots

I am not thrilled about the "package" but anyone who voted it down should really explain what plan "B" or the alternative is?

If you think you have it bad please take a buyout and leave. At this point in time I would rather try to work with the company

instead of being part of another problem.

Remember Obama loves you and help is on the way......

63% Smart

37% Idiots

I am not thrilled about the "package" but anyone who voted it down should really explain what plan "B" or the alternative is?

If you think you have it bad please take a buyout and leave. At this point in time I would rather try to work with the company

instead of being part of another problem.

Remember Obama loves you and help is on the way......

Thanks for allowing us people in JSP (soon to be gone) the opertunity to bump into plants.

incorrect, if they were low sen. and a bid were to come up out of zone, they could bump......

That is the key, "if". There are no openings anywhere right now, and I would be surprised to see a whole lot in the near future. Plus volunteers will be asked before they offer.

That is the key, "if". There are no openings anywhere right now, and I would be surprised to see a whole lot in the near future. Plus volunteers will be asked before they offer.

Did you even read what you voted on!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Here are your options under this new agreement when you are on lay off and benefits run out based on your senority

1. accept out of zone placement

2. recall rights only

3. bump low senority employee in zone, this bumped employee must accept an out of town placement or be dropped from the rolls with recall rights only.

We all know too well the hog cutting that goes on now the butchers have language to manipulate us with. :ohsnap:

Oh really ??? Well depending if they keep both WAP and MTP running simultaneously, they will definitely need additional workers when the new product starts at MTP. And word is a 2nd shift could be added at CAP when the new Taurus starts. There could be others depending on where Ford puts their other new product. You will see alot of trades being forced to production and with it a $5-6/hr pay cut. Good luck to those ones. Sales will dictate....

Oh really ??? Well depending if they keep both WAP and MTP running simultaneously, they will definitely need additional workers when the new product starts at MTP. And word is a 2nd shift could be added at CAP when the new Taurus starts. There could be others depending on where Ford puts their other new product. You will see alot of trades being forced to production and with it a $5-6/hr pay cut. Good luck to those ones. Sales will dictate....

Oh yeah with about 400 trades in JSP, dont think that they will be jumping to go out of zone as production. So you low sen. start biting your nails when Ford starts forcing trades off of ILO status to available prod. openings.

buy out packages should create a few openings!!

You gotta be kidding me captain.......They reduced the buyout because now they can just put you on the street with recall rights only..... Even the bargaining committee will tell you there will be alot of movement -now that they have this langauge. :slap:

yeah that is what everyone said before, LOOK there will be openings...people always DIE, RETIRE, or move on...

DING, DING, DING, WINNER!!!!!

Oh yeah with about 400 trades in JSP, dont think that they will be jumping to go out of zone as production. So you low sen. start biting your nails when Ford starts forcing trades off of ILO status to available prod. openings.

trades is in a different position tho. they will move production tho.