Check this out??

TBodette68

Do us all a favor and go back to watching the kids.....you say you are pro union yet you keep bashing the very structure that is in place....you also say that you have suggest changes...you have no fking crediability, only been a member since Dec. with 17 post...so who the fk have you been suggesting change too, you husband?? Maybe your husband goes to Black Lake to get away from your nagging ass!

rman112l.jpg

Hey ass, see the autism logo in my avatar? That's for my kid, he is autistic. My husband and I can't go places together because of our little guy. Please go fuck yourself for saying he wants to leave to get away from my nagging ass. He has a degree as well, he also used his benefits. He posts here rarely, his posts are intelligent so you probably will attack him too.

Credibility? :hysterical::hysterical: I need to wear Depends before I respond to some of your posts, they are just so ignorant.

Bashing the union would be to call all of them a bunch of fucking idiots. Making suggestions is to point out that they don't need all the pork.

My husband loves Black Lake. Take a clue- the guys and gals we work with also question spending the money on this when our benefit package allows people to take COLLEGE courses for this.

FYI- I said I do'nt post here much and only read. What's the problem with that/

Edited by CourtJester

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey COURT JOKER. Are really concerned about Black Lake when its coming out of your measely 2 hours of union dues. As far as my 2 hours I pay,they can use it for anything they want because I respect what the union has afforded me. Maybe you could attend the monthy union meeting and vote against sending a family to Black Lake. I'm sorry about your personal situation but I'm sure araingments could have been made for all of you to go to Black Lake! Maybe you can go this summer and your old man can watch the kids.

When I posted this link I wasn't shocked by how much Gettefinger and others make. I was shocked at the shear number of people in this group. I woulg gladly agree to double Gettelfingers salary if they would just cut out the nepotism and good ole boy networking. Please don't be bitchin and backbiting on here..The double dipping with there pensions also bother me..

When I posted this link I wasn't shocked by how much Gettefinger and others make. I was shocked at the shear number of people in this group. I woulg gladly agree to double Gettelfingers salary if they would just cut out the nepotism and good ole boy networking. Please don't be bitchin and backbiting on here..The double dipping with there pensions also bother me..

I cant speak about the number of reps., but I do agree with the nepotism and cronyism that our union engages in! I also think the IUAW President should be paid more and members should have one man one vote, maybe then could we command the best leadership money could buy!

granted iuaw pensions are more than most. Although they don't completely douple dip. they are supplemented by IUAW. they have there regular ford pension(or who ever,and some dont have shit where they come from) and then years served with iuaw. Its confusing I know but they deserve everything they make. I would give any of you fucks an opportunity to try to match there efforts. :shades:

over 450 people on staff, the lowest on rolls in 2006 still made 100K including perks. hmmmmm :reading: :reading:

Wow if that list is up to date which give or take a few people might have retired (I highly doubt it tho) being that there are some people in the union that have over 35 years in because they don't do a damn thing during the course of a day or year for anyone for that matter.

This list makes me sick to think all these people, organizers and Admin Assistants make upwards of over 111k per year and what do they do? answer phone my friend, that's it.

I am puking at the fact that these idiots can't take pay cuts and we have to give all the concessions up (our rights) basically under the old contract. The problem is now is that if GM and the others don't pass it, look for giving up more shit, and if you people continue to be stupid enough to pass it again then your all fucked and deserve to reap what you sow.

It's truly not the amount of the salaries that bother me, it's the amount of people making them and the amount of people that can't even pick up the phone to return a phone call from a member that bothers me. I think more then 2/3rds of these people should make under 80k per year. I think if you knock off 80k from each person's gold nugget on that list you can save about 50 million per year. 50 Million that can go back to the membership in the form of a profit sharing check.

I am also sick over the fact that some of you glass house cheerleaders come in here and tell us members that we shouldn't ask for the UAW to take pay cuts. You idiots that have 40 years in (refuse to go anywhere) - "like get the fuck out", and then sit there and bash others about their opinions when you electricians and trades don't do a damn thing either in the plant. WOW you might install some wire or gind down a die or something (HARD Fing WORK MAN).. BIG DEAL! YOU SUCK! GET THE FUCK OUT!..

I am so sick of busting my ass every day on a line just to have things slowly taking away from me because of some idiots at the top thinking for themselves and not the membership.

I say it's time for the membership to start auditing the people at the top of the UAW chain. Get rid of your company vehicles and private planes, sell Black Lake, stop going to Vegas every year to gamble our dues away, start paying attention to the membership and protecting them like you should. After all we pay not "union dues" but "protection money" yeah whata joke.

I am not anti union by no means, but I am tired of this crap and if I could run for Pres of the UAW I'm sure RG would be out on his ass. I would turn the house upside down, you either work for the membership or you get the hell out or go back to the line!..

NONE OF YOU DESERVE 150k per year. or even half that!. I bet even the automated phone opps make 100k a year also!.. I bed someone's got their DOG on the payroll making 100k per year!... HAHAHAHAHAH you know it!..

Trim the pork so the UAW can get lean again!. (idiots..) ggeeeazzzooooo-peets..

OHH one more thing, next time the contract gets opened, look for your short work week to take a hike on down the road, that's next. ----

50, thousand dollar buy outs Ford??? stop thinking we are stupid and offer us what were worth! this is BS!. I ain't leaving until they offer me a 200k buy out or more... I refuse to be lowballed.

peace..

Edited by chuckie

Wow if that list is up to date which give or take a few people might have retired (I highly doubt it tho) being that there are some people in the union that have over 35 years in because they don't do a damn thing during the course of a day or year for anyone for that matter.

This list makes me sick to think all these people, organizers and Admin Assistants make upwards of over 111k per year and what do they do? answer phone my friend, that's it.

I am puking at the fact that these idiots can't take pay cuts and we have to give all the concessions up (our rights) basically under the old contract. The problem is now is that if GM and the others don't pass it, look for giving up more shit, and if you people continue to be stupid enough to pass it again then your all fucked and deserve to reap what you sow.

It's truly not the amount of the salaries that bother me, it's the amount of people making them and the amount of people that can't even pick up the phone to return a phone call from a member that bothers me. I think more then 2/3rds of these people should make under 80k per year. I think if you knock off 80k from each person's gold nugget on that list you can save about 50 million per year. 50 Million that can go back to the membership in the form of a profit sharing check.

I am also sick over the fact that some of you glass house cheerleaders come in here and tell us members that we shouldn't ask for the UAW to take pay cuts. You idiots that have 40 years in (refuse to go anywhere) - "like get the fuck out", and then sit there and bash others about their opinions when you electricians and trades don't do a damn thing either in the plant. WOW you might install some wire or gind down a die or something (HARD Fing WORK MAN).. BIG DEAL! YOU SUCK! GET THE FUCK OUT!..

I am so sick of busting my ass every day on a line just to have things slowly taking away from me because of some idiots at the top thinking for themselves and not the membership.

I say it's time for the membership to start auditing the people at the top of the UAW chain. Get rid of your company vehicles and private planes, sell Black Lake, stop going to Vegas every year to gamble our dues away, start paying attention to the membership and protecting them like you should. After all we pay not "union dues" but "protection money" yeah whata joke.

I am not anti union by no means, but I am tired of this crap and if I could run for Pres of the UAW I'm sure RG would be out on his ass. I would turn the house upside down, you either work for the membership or you get the hell out or go back to the line!..

NONE OF YOU DESERVE 150k per year. or even half that!. I bet even the automated phone opps make 100k a year also!.. I bed someone's got their DOG on the payroll making 100k per year!... HAHAHAHAHAH you know it!..

OHH one more thing, next time the contract gets opened, look for your short work week to take a hike on down the road, that's next. ----

50, thousand dollar buy outs Ford??? stop thinking we are stupid and offer us what were worth! this is BS!. I ain't leaving until they offer me a 200k buy out or more... I refuse to be lowballed.

peace..

If your worth 200k, why dont you quit and go make it? I agree our international union is poor and its probably because they make $100k a year. What if we paid our union leaders more money and we got the cream of the crop? Why would I want to leave my easy job (work my 8 go home to my wife every night) for an extra $20-$30k a year? Now if they made $250K plus a year, I would might finish my law degree and run for IUAW President. I think we have had such bad leadership for the last 30 years that we are now seeing the results. What if we had progressive union leaders (that told Ford back in the late 90's) that made Ford set aside 25% of the profits for a rainy day, retire healthcare ect.... Ford was making over $5 billion a year for 6 straight years. Our VEBA would have at least $7.5 billion in it today. Instead our union leaders let the company buy Volvo $7 billion, LR $3billion, invest $12 billion in Jag., junkyards in Europe and Dealerships out west. All of these (investments) lost money and drained the profitable U.S. Ford division of new product, advanced manufacturing facilities and higher quality vehicles. If we are to grow as a union we need to get the best leaders money can buy.

peace..

CHUCKIE I HAVE BEEN TRYING NOT TO RESPOND TO YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN SMOKING CRACK TO LONG! PLEASE STOP!

Hey ass, see the autism logo in my avatar? That's for my kid, he is autistic. My husband and I can't go places together because of our little guy. Please go fuck yourself for saying he wants to leave to get away from my nagging ass. He has a degree as well, he also used his benefits. He posts here rarely, his posts are intelligent so you probably will attack him too.

Credibility? :hysterical::hysterical: I need to wear Depends before I respond to some of your posts, they are just so ignorant.

Bashing the union would be to call all of them a bunch of fucking idiots. Making suggestions is to point out that they don't need all the pork.

My husband loves Black Lake. Take a clue- the guys and gals we work with also question spending the money on this when our benefit package allows people to take COLLEGE courses for this.

FYI- I said I do'nt post here much and only read. What's the problem with that/

You said that you don't post here much....you must be having a bad day today....you have posted more today than you have since you have been a member!! Use your education and get elected if you want to change things...otherwise have a..... 20050526_nicecup.jpg

Ass- since you can't complete an argument, go ahead and declare that I'm from the darkside of management. But i'm not. I am a fitter and I work my ass off all day long.

Could you at least pretend to know the subject matter and not attack people for their opinions? I'm sure you must have something to offer in a discussion other than ad homnien attacks.

ARE YOU A PIPEFITTER? WHAT'S A FITTER? HOPEFULLY IT'S NOT A PIPEFITTER,CUZ THEN I WOULD KNOW YOU ARE LYING? :shades: TELL ME WHERE YOU WORK SUV OR TRUCK?

hey COURT JOKER. Are really concerned about Black Lake when its coming out of your measely 2 hours of union dues. As far as my 2 hours I pay,they can use it for anything they want because I respect what the union has afforded me. Maybe you could attend the monthy union meeting and vote against sending a family to Black Lake. I'm sorry about your personal situation but I'm sure araingments could have been made for all of you to go to Black Lake! Maybe you can go this summer and your old man can watch the kids.

Better yet, how about cutting that fat and you and your old man stay home together!!nagging-wife-curlers-main_Full.jpg

How it was explain to me was it is not a double pension....only 1/3 of the IUAW is auto workers.......IUAW pension is based on years on staff and that is supplemented by anything owed to you by your original employer....some IUAW rep's do not get a pension or have a defined pension plan from their original employers!! Anyone new on staff has to take a 30% pay cut and has no defined pension plan! Insurance co-pays are the same as ours!! :reading: 0 vacation time first year.....I think this is really going to hurt our leadership down the road.....all the good leaders will not be taking staff jobs.....it would be too big of a pay cut. So they will have to bring them on young and develop them into great leaders!

Is this the problem? Is our problem that the IUAW reps make too much money? If they take a pay cut would that in any way help the membership? My father always said you get what you pay for! I think in this case you have Ron who makes around $160,000 yr plus expenses negotiating contracts with CEO's, Vice Presidents, HR Exec's making millions of dollars a year and we some how think that if Ron was to take a paycut we would get better representation. I think we need to have one man one vote, if this were the case Ron would have never become President because he didnt do a good job as Ford division/UAW Pres. Why dont you guys figure out what a union is and strive to better working conditions for all workers. Maybe if all of you anti union guys stopped shopping at WalMart and demanded WalMart pay its employees a fair wage, we could reduce the number of people living in poverty in the U.S. But instead of doing something productive, a good number of bloggers want to reduce pay and benefits of OUR union. Everytime I read garbage demanding union reps to take cuts, I realize just how dumb you guys are and where you would be without a union.

For one thing u must be part of the IUAW to defend such BULLSHIT??? For another it isnt really about their wages,its about being good leaders, if your going to ask your membership to take concessions since everything is so terrible and then put the fear in the membership that we need to vote yes on it, they should show us a good example and start with themselves and take concessions. Did they? NO!!!!

Then you ask if they take a pay cut would thathelp the membership? Well if I recall, Mr. Gettlefinger set up in front of Congress and told them, that if we worked for free it wouldnt do anything to help out the mess the automakers are in. But maybe he was talking about himself and the rest of the IUAW, then insisted that we needed to.Gettlefinger and the rest of the IUAW to the membership and the country that they are no better than the CEO and the executives of FORD. IUAW sold their membership out to save their own ass s.

What about the 2 pensions they get? Perks,porks,bonusesthe y get and will still receive??

What about Black Lake even,that is too be used for their conventions but NO they choose to go to Vegas for that on our dime.

As for your ignorant comment on being anti union because we are arguin ans stating our opinions and votied no because of the facts of it all. Thats not anti union dumbass, thats pro union,all union,thats standing up and fighting for whats right and wrong for all of us and our families,unlike you and our current IUAW. Our great founders of the UAW are probably rolling over in their graves in discust in what our IUAW have become.

Im sorry but isnt the responsibility of the IUAW too go to Walmart and other companies to unionize nthne nworkers? hnell they cant neven do rightr to the people they have now. So we re not anti union,we re fed up with the current IUAW that has destroyed a once GREAT union.

Then you have the nerve to call people like us are dumbasses,well obviously your the dumbass here,in case you dont know,the workers in the transplants have the same wages and benefits as we do,hell in some cases they have more now. They have a jobs bank,they get full pay when they have down weeks,oh theres more and they get all that without a union and paying fucking union dues to people that dont do shit for you and that dont know howto stand up and fight forwhats right. Thats right stand up and fight instead of putting the fear monger bullshit in the membership.

Any UAW member has worked just as hard as the other and deserves the same as the other,thats including the IUAW and the local representatives. NO CONCESSIONS FOR THEM!! NONE FOR THE REST OF US EITHER!!! Not that hard to understand. Well maybe for you?

For one thing u must be part of the IUAW to defend such BULLSHIT??? For another it isnt really about their wages,its about being good leaders, if your going to ask your membership to take concessions since everything is so terrible and then put the fear in the membership that we need to vote yes on it, they should show us a good example and start with themselves and take concessions. Did they? NO!!!!

Then you ask if they take a pay cut would thathelp the membership? Well if I recall, Mr. Gettlefinger set up in front of Congress and told them, that if we worked for free it wouldnt do anything to help out the mess the automakers are in. But maybe he was talking about himself and the rest of the IUAW, then insisted that we needed to.Gettlefinger and the rest of the IUAW to the membership and the country that they are no better than the CEO and the executives of FORD. IUAW sold their membership out to save their own ass s.

What about the 2 pensions they get? Perks,porks,bonusesthe y get and will still receive??

What about Black Lake even,that is too be used for their conventions but NO they choose to go to Vegas for that on our dime.

As for your ignorant comment on being anti union because we are arguin ans stating our opinions and votied no because of the facts of it all. Thats not anti union dumbass, thats pro union,all union,thats standing up and fighting for whats right and wrong for all of us and our families,unlike you and our current IUAW. Our great founders of the UAW are probably rolling over in their graves in discust in what our IUAW have become.

Im sorry but isnt the responsibility of the IUAW too go to Walmart and other companies to unionize nthne nworkers? hnell they cant neven do rightr to the people they have now. So we re not anti union,we re fed up with the current IUAW that has destroyed a once GREAT union.

Then you have the nerve to call people like us are dumbasses,well obviously your the dumbass here,in case you dont know,the workers in the transplants have the same wages and benefits as we do,hell in some cases they have more now. They have a jobs bank,they get full pay when they have down weeks,oh theres more and they get all that without a union and paying fucking union dues to people that dont do shit for you and that dont know howto stand up and fight forwhats right. Thats right stand up and fight instead of putting the fear monger bullshit in the membership.

Any UAW member has worked just as hard as the other and deserves the same as the other,thats including the IUAW and the local representatives. NO CONCESSIONS FOR THEM!! NONE FOR THE REST OF US EITHER!!! Not that hard to understand. Well maybe for you?

please check out the thread called WHAT WENT WRONG! Sam needs some more soldiers! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::finger:

peace..

Hey here is an idea jackass! QUIT! Problem solved.

Pro-Union. Well Mr. know it all Union I suggest you go do some reading. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THE UAW HAS TAKEN CONCESSIONS!!!! If you are so pissed. get off your ass and run for something. Or just do what you are doing now. BITCHING AND MOANING like a small girl on a forum! Our founders went through concessions also, so that is another misunderstanding by you. Get your facts straight.

This thread makes me sick. I cannot believe some of the people on here. We get cursed in the public for making too much money (because the public doesn't see the shit we have to do), so we yell and scream about "They dont know about our jobs" .Then some of us turn right around and do the EXACT same thing about OUR LEADERS ????? WTF are you thinking??? I wouldn't take the ass chewings and heartache that the IUAW leaders are getting right now for 3 times the pay they get. I could go on for another hour, but I am sure that it would make no difference to the ones hating the IUAW leadership. Just for clarification NO I am not IUAW,or elected, or appointed, and I was against this vote. But I still believe that the IUAW did what they thought was best for thier constituents. (UAW) I hope that some of you will take a deep breath ,relax, and understand what Unionism really means. The next battle is just around the corner brothers and sisters, don't turn on each other, stay focused on who the REAL enemy is and thats FORD not the IUAW/UAW...flame away !

but thats the main plan....get the Plants fighten over product...then turn the brother and sisters fightin against their Union Leaders....then eventually turn the members away from the Unions....PERIOD!!!....i mean u all have heard it im sure in ur plants....."why do we need a Union for anyways.....we dont have anything but our base wages left".....and u know as soon as GM votes this thing down....we WILL be back at the voting booth again to take more cuts....the Union is very weak right now...as someone stated earlier "backed into a corner"....and the company smells the blood.....so why not go for the juggular???....our nagotiators did it for the longest time.....now it is the companies turn....and they are doin it at the perfect time for them.... :stirpot:

but back to the main topic of this thread.....i too think that some....not all... are making way more than they deserve....im sure the stress and punishment that Ron G. has to go threw is well worth what he makes...im sure i would demand about that or even more....lol....but like i said...im sure half of that list would be doin just fine with what we make on the lines just so they dont have to be on the lines.....thats why the majority of them are there for anyways.....just to get off the lines.....or maybe im confussed by the commiteemen....lmao....

but there is one in the IUAW that disagree with....but not on that list.... and thats M.A.( ill just use his initials)....just for the simple reason that when he was a Building Chairman....he appointed his son A.A...... with hardly any seniority at the time i might add and didnt even get enough votes to be an alt. commiteeman...as Benifits Rep.....they kept it secret that the departing Rep. was retiring so they used the excuse of "well... no one showed interest in the position"....then after he appointed him the position....M.A. went to International......now tell me that isnt crooked...and people wonder why there MIGHT be shit goin on in the Union...cuz of shit like this.....thats just wrong!!!....lmao....sorry to turn this into more of a rant....but im new to the forum and there is ALOT of shit on my mind....HAHAHA.....im sure u will be seen more of me here tho......arent u lucky!!!!.....LMAO :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

YOU ROCK! Great post.

"So we re not anti union,we re fed up with the current IUAW that has destroyed a once GREAT union."

Let the flames begin. So far, I've been told to stay home with my kids, quit Ford, blah f@cking blah.

All you who are happy with the current UAW, tell us WHY, instead of attacking us.