Check this out??

TBodette68

This thread makes me sick. I cannot believe some of the people on here. We get cursed in the public for making too much money (because the public doesn't see the shit we have to do), so we yell and scream about "They dont know about our jobs" .Then some of us turn right around and do the EXACT same thing about OUR LEADERS ????? WTF are you thinking??? I wouldn't take the ass chewings and heartache that the IUAW leaders are getting right now for 3 times the pay they get. I could go on for another hour, but I am sure that it would make no difference to the ones hating the IUAW leadership. Just for clarification NO I am not IUAW,or elected, or appointed, and I was against this vote. But I still believe that the IUAW did what they thought was best for thier constituents. (UAW) I hope that some of you will take a deep breath ,relax, and understand what Unionism really means. The next battle is just around the corner brothers and sisters, don't turn on each other, stay focused on who the REAL enemy is and thats FORD not the IUAW/UAW...flame away !

I am starting to think you like fire Hobbit you always end your post with flame away, but damn it usually you make great points. Lol

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK!(BASICALLY A PIECE OF SHIT) never went to Black lake. I learned at the house. BLACK lAKE TRIPS OUR GIVEN EACH YEAR,BY EACH LOCAL, TO EDUCATE MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMLIES ABOUT UNION HISTORY. IS THAT A BAD THING? YOU ARE WAY OFF BASE. I THINK YOU NEED SOME PORK IN A SPECIAL PLACE! :finger::finger::finger::finger:

Well then if they are there to learn about union history, I guess the golf course is a waste of time to have, maintain and to keep open. Who is the golf course for?? ME? I dont think so.

YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK!(BASICALLY A PIECE OF SHIT) never went to Black lake. I learned at the house. BLACK lAKE TRIPS OUR GIVEN EACH YEAR,BY EACH LOCAL, TO EDUCATE MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMLIES ABOUT UNION HISTORY. IS THAT A BAD THING? YOU ARE WAY OFF BASE. I THINK YOU NEED SOME PORK IN A SPECIAL PLACE! :finger::finger::finger::finger:

Sounds like you are just jealous and are hoping to get the OT back that you lost at Tulsa that put you higher than our good president. Guess what It aint ever coming back like that again. Quit dreaming......

Anyone new on staff has to take a 30% pay cut and has no defined pension plan! Insurance co-pays are the same as ours!! :reading: 0 vacation time first year.....I think this is really going to hurt our leadership down the road.....all the good leaders will not be taking staff jobs.....it would be too big of a pay cut. So they will have to bring them on young and develop them into great leaders!

LMAO now you ARE a comedian....

LMAO now you ARE a comedian....

Yeah....I thought about joining Jester and taking the 100k package and be a comedian, but they didn't offer it again.

Really think about it.....who is going to leave their current position??? Do you think a chairperson is going to leave their post and go from a big fish in a little pond and go to being a little fish in a big pond....and oh yeah take a 30k to 100k cut in pay......NOPE!!! You will be getting someone lower in the ranks going into those position.....so yes, I think it will hurt the membership in the long run!! Nice to hear from you waldfk!! :shades:

Ok, this salary doesn't include the pork that could be cut out. Trips, etc. I admit I don't like Gettlefinger as he made sure the Kentucky Truck Plant will stay open instead of KCAP, since he made sure our product went to their plant. That aside, the issue doesn't only regard Ron G. I could almost buy his salary, he is the top dog. What I am asking is that all UAW positions be reviewed to determine if they really are needed.

That site of the pay scale is from 2006. You use the term pork a lot are you Republican?

Ok, this salary doesn't include the pork that could be cut out. Trips, etc. I admit I don't like Gettlefinger as he made sure the Kentucky Truck Plant will stay open instead of KCAP, since he made sure our product went to their plant. That aside, the issue doesn't only regard Ron G. I could almost buy his salary, he is the top dog. What I am asking is that all UAW positions be reviewed to determine if they really are needed.

That site of the pay scale is from 2006. You use the term pork a lot are you Republican?

Yes, that was their salaries from 2006 so imagine what they are. Now 3 years later, not including their cola,bonuses,benefits and the other perks they have and still receive,while they continue to want us to take concessions after concessions. We need to stand together and fight and stop this insane bullshit.

For all of you who are serious and want to stand and fight for what's right and wrong for all of us and our families, please. Read the forum on here. What went wrong. Read the blogs under Sam, give your opinions,ideas and thoughts,everyone helps or email at bussyharley@yahoo.com with thoughts and opinions.

When is everyone going to sat enough is enough?? When we lose everything,including our jobs,homes,etc.?

HELL NO I'm not a Republican. They are who we have to thank for the economy in shatters. Let's see, we started 2 wars and didn't settle shit. Bin Laden is still not found and there are no weapons of mass destruction.

Pork is used by the Democrats~ my party that I'm proud to be a member of~ :shades:

Call me whatever you like, I'd rather be called anything but a Republican. :censored:

I haven't worked OT regularly in 3 years. I have found I enjoy life a lot more and the wife has begun to like me again.

My kids even started doing better in school, because we are home more often. I kinda like the 30 horu week myself, but can't quite pull it off financially.

Edited by CourtJester

Yes, that was their salaries from 2006 so imagine what they are. Now 3 years later, not including their cola,bonuses,benefits and the other perks they have and still receive,while they continue to want us to take concessions after concessions. We need to stand together and fight and stop this insane bullshit.

For all of you who are serious and want to stand and fight for what's right and wrong for all of us and our families, please. Read the forum on here. What went wrong. Read the blogs under Sam, give your opinions,ideas and thoughts,everyone helps or email at bussyharley@yahoo.com with thoughts and opinions.

When is everyone going to sat enough is enough?? When we lose everything,including our jobs,homes,etc.?

They get the same cola, bonuses and there benefits are slightly different. They already lost the cola along with us and same with the bonuses.

They get the same cola, bonuses and there benefits are slightly different. They already lost the cola along with us and same with the bonuses.

If all that is true on what you said. Do you have anything in writing that you can post on here for us all to see? Or is it something you heard?

If all that is true on what you said. Do you have anything in writing that you can post on here for us all to see? Or is it something you heard?

Facts are facts. I do not have anything in writing but I know this is a 100% true. They actually lose more in COLA than we do after this agreement. Choose to believe it or not believe it.

ARE YOU A PIPEFITTER? WHAT'S A FITTER? HOPEFULLY IT'S NOT A PIPEFITTER,CUZ THEN I WOULD KNOW YOU ARE LYING? :shades: TELL ME WHERE YOU WORK SUV OR TRUCK?

Why do you wanna know where he works, you don't even show your face you idiot. Get the FUCK OUT!

HELL NO I'm not a Republican. They are who we have to thank for the economy in shatters. Let's see, we started 2 wars and didn't settle shit. Bin Laden is still not found and there are no weapons of mass destruction.

Pork is used by the Democrats~ my party that I'm proud to be a member of~ :shades:

Call me whatever you like, I'd rather be called anything but a Republican. :censored:

Let's

Bush: 8 years in office cost 3.6 trillion and the last 2 years congress was controlled by Dems.

Obama: 50 days in office 6 trillion and rising. cost per household now estimated at almost $19K.

Yeah Bush is a bad guy, please

Let's

Bush: 8 years in office cost 3.6 trillion and the last 2 years congress was controlled by Dems.

Obama: 50 days in office 6 trillion and rising. cost per household now estimated at almost $19K.

Yeah Bush is a bad guy, please

Corruption and mis-leadership. He got rich and put us in a recession. 50 days LMAO, we all knew it would not be fixed overnight, he has a lot of cleaning up to do after Bush got so rich and fucked the U.S.

:headscratch: this is a public golf course and some use it after class is out!

Who cares if its public or not,there is was never any need of the IUAW to ever spend our money on a fucking golf course of all things. i mean why did our money go toward a fucking golf course?? Where is located?? of course right there where our great IUAW is located, for their use. Money well spent again.

They need to sell the fucking thing and send us all a check. Why their at it sell fucking Black Lake also and send us all a check from that. Especially since they fucked us once again on these bullshit concessions.

So SELL the fuckers and Il be waiting for my check in the mail,

Who cares if its public or not,there is was never any need of the IUAW to ever spend our money on a fucking golf course of all things. i mean why did our money go toward a fucking golf course?? Where is located?? of course right there where our great IUAW is located, for their use. Money well spent again.

They need to sell the fucking thing and send us all a check. Why their at it sell fucking Black Lake also and send us all a check from that. Especially since they fucked us once again on these bullshit concessions.

What part of PUBLIC,do you not understand? :finger:

Damn step up and tell us how you really feel. LOL