Check this out??

TBodette68

Who cares if its public or not,there is was never any need of the IUAW to ever spend our money on a fucking golf course of all things. i mean why did our money go toward a fucking golf course?? Where is located?? of course right there where our great IUAW is located, for their use. Money well spent again.

They need to sell the fucking thing and send us all a check. Why their at it sell fucking Black Lake also and send us all a check from that. Especially since they fucked us once again on these bullshit concessions.

So SELL the fuckers and Il be waiting for my check in the mail,

Yes lets get rid of BL. It was only Walter Reuther that wanted it so that members can use and learn. Why don't you just quit and get a check from somewhere else since you are so unhappy with the UAW. I bet you were ok when you cashed all your bonus checks and were sitting home on your Holidays and when you or your family was sick and used those health bennies! If you are so disgusted get the FUCK OUT you non-union piece of shit!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes lets get rid of BL. It was only Walter Reuther that wanted it so that members can use and learn. Why don't you just quit and get a check from somewhere else since you are so unhappy with the UAW. I bet you were ok when you cashed all your bonus checks and were sitting home on your Holidays and when you or your family was sick and used those health bennies! If you are so disgusted get the FUCK OUT you non-union piece of shit!

GO GIRL! :hysterical::hysterical: :happy feet:

Yeah, I"m getting sick of being attacked by people here and labeled "Anti-Union". It's so far from the truth. I'd like the union to be rehabiliated, at one time, we were a force to be dealt with.

That's a very weak statement, I want to discuss the UAW salaries because the CEO's have been placed on front street where they belong. They should not sit alone on that street- the high UAW salary Union electorees should do something and cut back as well.

I went from making 88 thousand last year to hopefully making 50 thousand this year. I"m doing MORE with LESS and I'd like the Union leaders to do the same thing and it's not asking much.

YOU NEED TO GROW A SET OF BALLS AND FIGHT YOUR JOB IF YOU ARE DOING MORE FOR LESS DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!INSTEAD OF BASHING THE UAW REPS.

LOL, I knew a comment like that was coming from a piece of shit. Why I should just quit and how im non union because I disagree on issues like how our dues are spent and what their spent on and that I disagree with the bullshit concessions that our leadership agreed on? Does it mean that everyone in our union that disagrees with our IUAW and voted no are all non union also? thats not non union you dumb bitch.Thats all union and standing up for whats right and wrong. I bet ytou voted YES huh??

Do you think becuz you listened to the IUAW s fear mongering shit,their lies and them fucking us again and agian that your all union?? Well thats not union ,union is standing up and fighting for right and wrong and speaking out.. I am all about union and America just not all about the leadership weve had the last 5 to 10 yrs. If you cant see whats going on then your a real dumbass. WAKE THE FUCK UP and help make our union again what it once was, a GREAT union before they turned it into just another coorporation in America.

Since you voted your YES and your all union and couldnt stand and fight.Thanks for fucking the rest of your union brothers and sisters, but im sure to you all the others that voted no and stood up to fight,are all non union also??

Well all I can say to that is GFY and that goes for the blogger that agreed wth you that gave the YOU GO GIRL

LOL, I knew a comment like that was coming from a piece of shit. Why I should just quit and how im non union because I disagree on issues like how our dues are spent and what their spent on and that I disagree with the bullshit concessions that our leadership agreed on? Does it mean that everyone in our union that disagrees with our IUAW and voted no are all non union also? thats not non union you dumb bitch.Thats all union and standing up for whats right and wrong. I bet ytou voted YES huh??

Do you think becuz you listened to the IUAW s fear mongering shit,their lies and them fucking us again and agian that your all union?? Well thats not union ,union is standing up and fighting for right and wrong and speaking out.. I am all about union and America just not all about the leadership weve had the last 5 to 10 yrs. If you cant see whats going on then your a real dumbass. WAKE THE FUCK UP and help make our union again what it once was, a GREAT union before they turned it into just another coorporation in America.

Since you voted your YES and your all union and couldnt stand and fight.Thanks for fucking the rest of your union brothers and sisters, but im sure to you all the others that voted no and stood up to fight,are all non union also??

Well all I can say to that is GFY and that goes for the blogger that agreed wth you that gave the YOU GO GIRL

Ok. I guess this dumbness deserves a response. First off if you are unhappy run for a position, but you seem ball less so just keep sitting on here coaching from the couch. You do not know shit about the UAW, if you did, you would know that concessions have been done before. Ask yourself this. What would have been the alternative if it did not pass? Ford is bleeding daily! Our leadership has kept us working since 1976. (no strikes at all in that time). They are put in a position to make hard decisions, which I am sure you know nothing about. So again step the fuck up or step the fuck out!!

Ok. I guess this dumbness deserves a response. First off if you are unhappy run for a position, but you seem ball less so just keep sitting on here coaching from the couch. You do not know shit about the UAW, if you did, you would know that concessions have been done before. Ask yourself this. What would have been the alternative if it did not pass? Ford is bleeding daily! Our leadership has kept us working since 1976. (no strikes at all in that time). They are put in a position to make hard decisions, which I am sure you know nothing about. So again step the fuck up or step the fuck out!!

:ohsnap:

BOOM!

Ms. America

You speak for the minority. Just realize that and shut up. Don't worry. The rest of us will use our brains and do what is right for the angry dumb people like you.

Edited by Hi Ho Silver

source.....source

lol.....how many billions rebuilding iraqi infrastructure instead of ours.

this is what i understand to be true

The debt was at $5,727,776,738,304.64 on January 19th, 2001, the last business day before George W. Bush took the office of president. The debt was at $10,628,881,485,510.23 on January 16th, 2009, the last business day before Barack H. Obama became president.

Dept of treas. figures

You're forgetting the 50 trillion ish in unfunded liabilities (soc. sec, medicare etc.)

Is this the problem? Is our problem that the IUAW reps make too much money? If they take a pay cut would that in any way help the membership? My father always said you get what you pay for! I think in this case you have Ron who makes around $160,000 yr plus expenses negotiating contracts with CEO's, Vice Presidents, HR Exec's making millions of dollars a year and we some how think that if Ron was to take a paycut we would get better representation. I think we need to have one man one vote, if this were the case Ron would have never become President because he didnt do a good job as Ford division/UAW Pres. Why dont you guys figure out what a union is and strive to better working conditions for all workers. Maybe if all of you anti union guys stopped shopping at WalMart and demanded WalMart pay its employees a fair wage, we could reduce the number of people living in poverty in the U.S. But instead of doing something productive, a good number of bloggers want to reduce pay and benefits of OUR union. Everytime I read garbage demanding union reps to take cuts, I realize just how dumb you guys are and where you would be without a union.I thought union means everybody fights and wins

benefits together ,if i have to lose my cola i expect iuaw to lose theirs,no wage cuts they deserve it ,but do we really need all these iuaw reps making over 100,000 ,now that our numbers our down and do we need the locals chairman or presidents when iuaw is running the show.

I cannot believe that union brothers and sisters are going to begrudge our President making $160,000 a year ! As I mentioned on another thread, the CEO's he sits across the table from could spend that it in hour buying suits and shoes !

Also for all you that are appalled at the number of reps listed, they must have every rep ever on staff because there are many on there that have been retired for 10 years !Prove it ,i think the president of our union should be making more if it wasn't for all the other iuaw reps from atanta and st louis ,working at local level ,we will have more people that know what fuck they our doing and know the contract,everytime we get somebody at the local level that knows the contract real well ,iuaw takes them and leave us with dumbass no reading contract people.

YOU NEED TO GROW A SET OF BALLS AND FIGHT YOUR JOB IF YOU ARE DOING MORE FOR LESS DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!INSTEAD OF BASHING THE UAW REPS.

I'm female. And, instead of fighting, why not discuss options? I am union, I'm for the union. I want changes.

Do you realize that if the UAW would cut back they could AFFORD to fight harder for us? Do you know how expensive it is to fight? Lobbying isn't cheap, it's expensive.

Black Lake is an example. I don't personally care if they sell it or not, but at least make some money off the place- then put the money back into the fight.

The deal is this- the union needs to cut the pork. AND that's not a Republican term, either. If they cut out the extra spending- maybe we can fight hard enough to stop more concessions.

Like it or not, we are ALL in the same boat. None of us want to lose our jobs. If we DISCUSS how to make changes, then follow through with the local- we can win this fight.

For the poster above, don't know if they were talking to me and don't really care, but I voted NO on the contract.

Edited by CourtJester

I'm female. And, instead of fighting, why not discuss options? I am union, I'm for the union. I want changes.

Do you realize that if the UAW would cut back they could AFFORD to fight harder for us? Do you know how expensive it is to fight? Lobbying isn't cheap, it's expensive.

Black Lake is an example. I don't personally care if they sell it or not, but at least make some money off the place- then put the money back into the fight.

The deal is this- the union needs to cut the pork. AND that's not a Republican term, either. If they cut out the extra spending- maybe we can fight hard enough to stop more concessions.

Like it or not, we are ALL in the same boat. None of us want to lose our jobs. If we DISCUSS how to make changes, then follow through with the local- we can win this fight.

For the poster above, don't know if they were talking to me and don't really care, but I voted NO on the contract.

You are stupid. Do you come on here because your husband won't let you open your trap at home? Poor guy. I don't know him, but I feel sorry for him. You really are a Court Jester, which is a stupid fool that people laugh at. You are good at your job jester

Edited by Hi Ho Silver

You are stupid. Do you come on here because your husband won't let you open your trap at home? Poor guy. I don't know him, but I feel sorry for him.

I feel sorry for YOU. You can't discuss shit, you just attack. Hubby and I discuss this all of the time. He's the bomb.

How much do you think it cost for the UAW to lobby for us? It's not free and you really need to shut the f@ck up because you have no idea what you are talking about.

I feel sorry for YOU. You can't discuss shit, you just attack. Hubby and I discuss this all of the time. He's the bomb.

How much do you think it cost for the UAW to lobby for us? It's not free and you really need to shut the f@ck up because you have no idea what you are talking about.

WOW...Black Lake you claim is there to"Educate Us" Is that another name for indoctrinate or brainwash? I have been there and was disgusted to learn that when the UAW built Black Lake then went to the local unions and negotiated a lower wage for the unionized skilled trades to build the expanse that is called Black Lake. It was a take it or leave it demand to an impoverished area at the time. 1 Union to cut the scale of another union. Hmmm does that sound any different than a Union that negotiates to take seniority employees on the company payroll(JSP) and put them on Unemployment? Then they send their paid lackeys out to the local unions to convince them to screw fellow union members over and place them on unemployment where their time to retirement stops. We gave up alot at 3 different instances, yet Gentle Finger voted himself and his vice presidents a 5% pay raise that they have not given up.

GM and Chrysler offered buyouts totalling 100K in their last offer 75K and a 25K car Voucher. Ford offers Less?

Yet the UAW sees no problem with negotiating with FORD that has not taken any Government Loans and leave Chrysler and GM alone? Should they not have negotiated with GM and Chrysler first. Gentle Finger laid out his plan in Las Vegas when he stated that he was going to grow the UAW in non-automotive areas. That the future of the UAW laid outside of the automotive field.

Well you get what youe elect....Or at least your appointed Representatives elected

Why is there not a company rep on the review of the contract modification vote?

Why isn't there an accounting of the votes broken down by plant as to the number of Yes and NO votes?

Why does the UAW always only report percentages not total number of votes?

:banghead:

We, (my Local union's skilled Trade members) all stated that we intended to vote the contract modifications down and having been at the plant meeting to discuss it, it was apparent that the attendees wanted to do so also. MONROE, the plant that benefited nothing on this agreement is closed yet WE tried to vote this crap back to the shithole it came from.

WOW...Black Lake you claim is there to"Educate Us" Is that another name for indoctrinate or brainwash? I have been there and was disgusted to learn that when the UAW built Black Lake then went to the local unions and negotiated a lower wage for the unionized skilled trades to build the expanse that is called Black Lake. It was a take it or leave it demand to an impoverished area at the time.

I'm the minority who thinks that Black Lake needs to be rented out, sold or whatever so that the Union can take that money and invest it into fighting for us. We have lost a lot of membership and in order to recoup those funds, we need to make changes. It is very expensive to lobby and although I haven't been there, my husband has and the pics are gorgeous.

It's just time to streamline the UAW so they have money to fight.

I respect the people who voted yes on the last contract, it's what they felt they had to do. That's cool, I voted no and want to see the UAW fight like hell to get our COLA, vacation payout, etc back that we just lost.

OK ENUF! Why don't all you BEOTCH'S quit and take the buyout. Take the money and move south. Hire in with a transplant,where there is no union to blame. Hell, you are so intelligent(BRAIN SURGEONS) you will be able to start your own union. I wonder what it will be called? Maybe.... JEFRO BODINE'S WINEY AUTO WORKER'S. :shades: :finger:

Edited by takeme back 2blue

OK ENUF! Why don't all you BEOTCH'S quit and take the buyout. Take the money and move south. Hire in with a transplant,where there is no union to blame. Hell, you are so intelligent(BRAIN SURGEONS) you will be able to start your own union. I wonder what it will be called? Maybe.... JEFRO BODINE'S WINEY AUTO WORKER'S. :shades: :finger:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Jizzter, Do you kiss you husband and kids with that mouth? Hubby is dah bomb, Hubby and I discuss things.

That's what you think. The poor guy can't stand you, that's why you both still work opposite shifts dummy.

Jizzter, Do you kiss you husband and kids with that mouth? Hubby is dah bomb, Hubby and I discuss things.

That's what you think. The poor guy can't stand you, that's why you both still work opposite shifts dummy.

Really? How do you know I don't work right down the line from you? :shades: You also have no clue what shift either of us work.

FYI, if you are trying to figure out what shift I am on from what time I post- I have a laptop with an aircard and post on break.

You really need to get a grip.