1. 1. Which styling do you like more?

• Ford Mustang
    • Dodge Challenger
    • Chevrolet Camaro
  2. 2. Which one do you want more?

• Ford Mustang
    • Dodge Challenger
    • Chevrolet Camaro

All three are appealing performance cars, but I would take the Mustang. Why? Heritage. The Mustang is the original and the Camaro and Challenger are the responses to it, specifically in response to the Mustang's redesign for 2005 when GM and Chrysler had a dearth of any proper competitors. How would the Camaro and Challenger appear if Ford simply carried on the previous vintage Mustang? Would they have appeared at all? It reminds me of movie remakes or "relaunches," like the James Bond franchise. I like Daniel Craig's portrayal of Bond, but can he truly replace Sean Connery? Even if someone prefers Craig he will always be compared to Connery, the original. The Camaro and Challenger are in the same situation. They may perform, but, for better or worse, the Mustang is the standard by which their performance is judged.

Not only that, but the Mustang styling pulls something from every generation of the car (not as much with the 2010 model as with the 2005-2009 models). The Challenger is a copy of a 1970 model (of course the original Challenger only had one generation--the '80s Mitsubishi thing doesn't count). The Camaro is an origami version of a 1969 Camaro. Chevy ignored all other iterations of the car.

Overall I think the Mustang design is better integrated as well. And if you don't like the taillights on the new Mustang, just look at the butt of the new Camaro.

Overall I think the Mustang design is better integrated as well. And if you don't like the taillights on the new Mustang, just look at the butt of the new Camaro.

The only ones that would complain about the look of the taillights on the new Mustang would naturally be Camaro drivers...since that is all they will be seeing anyhow

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Just thought the answers to this would be interesting

I might have said Camaro because of transformers. But every time I look at it now its reminds me of some Armegeddon Mad Max like car. Not something I want to drive. Too small windows.

Challenger is nice but kind of boring.

Mustang Fastbacks are the nicest!

Peace and Blessings

• 2 weeks later...

I guess if you compare the Stang tails to the Camaro tails, you do have a good point. Still not a fan of the '10 Stang tails though. Too ricer looking to me.

The only ones that would complain about the look of the taillights on the new Mustang would naturally be Camaro drivers...since that is all they will be seeing anyhow

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I'm not a Camaro fan, but the '10 Stang tails are hot appealing to me. Remind me too much of the Altezza tails every ricer seems to have on them these days.

Edited by V8-X