DTP B-crew......Monday thru Thursday....

DTP Inmate

what i would like to know with all this down time coming up. if i go back to dancing at some of the clubs in the area and make some tip money can i still claim sub. can any body answer this for me correctly. i would be willing to pm my schedule to any one that can answer this. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

what i would like to know with all this down time coming up. if i go back to dancing at some of the clubs in the area and make some tip money can i still claim sub. can any body answer this for me correctly. i would be willing to pm my schedule to any one that can answer this. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Why did you say that, now I have this awful vision in my head of a 5'.8" fat guy swinging around the mast of hi lo 174 shirtless wearing a speedo. ;);):lol2:

if you are not collecting michigan unemployment, in which you have to claim any erarnings..then no. n but if you are on 100% sub ot tap money then yes ,you will not penalized. Let me know what club and when and I will help out a UAW sister, solidarity forver :hyper:

yeah cause Chuckie wants to go too!...

I wanna see this chick, prob a wannabe dancer. Or she's from the frame plant.. I think I know who it is.. and if it's her, she's nasty.. her face will make you puke..

:redcard:

Ohh btw, April 13th Downtime has now been canceled. It's back to April 30th..

hahahah

lalalalalalalal BBWBBWAaaaaaaahhhwwa... hahahahah

Edited by chuckie

if you are not collecting michigan unemployment, in which you have to claim any erarnings..then no. n but if you are on 100% sub ot tap money then yes ,you will not penalized. Let me know what club and when and I will help out a UAW sister, solidarity forver :hyper:

New rules for sub allow you to work and collect sub. They just reduce it by the amount you would have received from unenjoyment.

Edited by wixom22

I always knew you were a dirty gurl! Let me know what club and I'll come by and put some green in that thong! :happy feet:

just what we all want to see..a fat hobbit dancing....... :hysterical:

This post is useless without pictures!

April 13th down week is not canceled.

April 20th starts with A Crew & B Crew on 4-10s, Mon-Thurs. C Crew will be down 2 more weeks (4/20 & 4/27 weeks). When C Crew comes back they'll be working days for 2 weeks ( A crew is off) , then nights for 2 weeks (B Crew is off). Then the cycle will start again. Through to year end.

April 13th down week is not canceled.

April 20th starts with A Crew & B Crew on 4-10s, Mon-Thurs. C Crew will be down 2 more weeks (4/20 & 4/27 weeks). When C Crew comes back they'll be working days for 2 weeks ( A crew is off) , then nights for 2 weeks (B Crew is off). Then the cycle will start again. Through to year end.

Yeah, yeah don't fuckin' remind me! :banghead::stirpot: