saline question

ford5151

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask a question without ruffling your feathers? You have been in GEN for 10yrs and have not had one job offer or any postings you could sign?
First off you are slow so I will write in small words. I have been in GEN for almost a year. Yes there have been bid jobs up, but I would rather go closer to my house and not in assembly so taking your job at Saline is the perfect fit and knocking out the temps is just the cherry on top for me!!!!!! Temps be gone the big boys are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off you are slow so I will write in small words. I have been in GEN for almost a year. Yes there have been bid jobs up, but I would rather go closer to my house and not in assembly so taking your job at Saline is the perfect fit and knocking out the temps is just the cherry on top for me!!!!!! Temps be gone the big boys are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what happens when you try to play nice? First of all I'm not a Temp. I have substantially more than your measly 10yrs. I was asking a simple question but should have suspected someone of your in-bread upbringing to respond the way you did. I'm sure I will recognize you when you get here you will be the one eating the Urinal biscuits.

Quit blowing smoke up everyones ass. You just want gravy on your mashed potatoes. Just a reminder, you will be making a decision in 2011. JMO .... I would get my ass back to the blue oval and get settled in,wherever that might be. :shades: :happy feet: :stirpot:

Quit blowing smoke up everyones ass. You just want gravy on your mashed potatoes. Just a reminder, you will be making a decision in 2011. JMO .... I would get my ass back to the blue oval and get settled in,wherever that might be. :shades: :happy feet: :stirpot:

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS EASY

Woah! Geez DetroitFanz, I supported something you said in another thread and I don't have anything against you nor was I trying to tell people what to do. No need to go off on me like that. I was just trying to help make a little peace here, smooth things over, so to speak. I wish we could all get along a little better on here but I know these are emotionally charged times. That's all I'm saying. It was more of a suggestion that we stop arguing about who works harder, not a command. And hey that slap hurt!

You're right, fordguy, I didn't need to post such a harsh reply. You're entitled to your opinion. I was wrong for that. I apologize to you for the way I responded. Seriously, I was out of line. And thank you for not turning it into another forum battle.

:backtotopic:

You are about a piece of shit. All you do is run your FUCKING MOUTH about shit you have no idea about. All I've heard from you CRY BABY FUCKS since you got here is how you think you should get some kind of special treatment!!!!! Stay wherever the FUCK you are if all you are going to do is whine when you get here. I know I am going to lose my job to you WHINNEY BITCHES but at least I come to work everyday and do my job and don't BITCH non-stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for your time and SACRIFICE. How much do you have invested with the company?

Wow they have been there for 2-3 years. Why am I sitting out here with over 10 years while these fucking temps are making the money that I should be making. I don't feel bad for them. They know what they signed up for I just want my job.

I've been beating that drum for a while now. To all of you that have been on extended layoff and are still not getting accurate info, hang in there, it appears that at least some of the mistakes are beginning to get corrected. Too bad you can't get a grievance for some of this bullshit. I'm not just referring to Saline, either. It's gone on in Dearborn as well.

You're right, fordguy, I didn't need to post such a harsh reply. You're entitled to your opinion. I was wrong for that. I apologize to you for the way I responded. Seriously, I was out of line. And thank you for not turning it into another forum battle.

Very commendable shows some class.

Apology accepted. Man, I just hope we start selling cars soon or all of us are going to be out of a job! Peace brother.