over 30yrs

hajime666

is it poor planning? didn't pull out? don't think someone else can do your job? is work the only place people talk to you? my guess is lonely and afraid...

30 years and you couldn't get your shit straight?! HaHa. I'll be done in twenty(on 40 hours) or less. i have 10 years now.

c'mon, losers(non-planners), tell me why you're gonna be working and i'm gonna lay out on the beach before i'm too old to enjoy it

Thanks for the stupid post. Everyone that has read it has just gotten a tad bit dumber........

Also please do not spawn. We have enough dumb people in the world already!

Edited by chelli

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the stupid post. Everyone that has read it has just gotten a tad but dumber........

Also please do not spawn. We have enough dumb people in the world already!

Ha Ha Ha, very good :beerchug:

Edited by Pulse

Exactly right. Kind of a spooky title isn't it. OOOOOH that's Scary. Maybe he will ride off in his "Scary Mobile" all the way to KCAP! :hysterical: :bandance:

Tell me when he is coming ...I will pick a good job out for him, somewhere in chassis in a pit. He can think about all the kick ass things he can do while laying out on the beach...while throwing drive shafts. :hysterical: :happy feet:

Tell me when he is coming ...I will pick a good job out for him, somewhere in chassis in a pit. He can think about all the kick ass things he can do while laying out on the beach...while throwing drive shafts. :hysterical: :happy feet:

He's flyin' down when the first "out of zone offers" jump out. If he's lucky, we will put a big sissy bow on his head that say's "dumb ass". LMAO :banana piano:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!

does anybody read? i'm not asking for people to retire!!! i'm asking why they won't!!!

anotherautoworker said cause he got screwed on his house. he said it much angrier than that. much much angrier. sorry you bought a house, dude. i almost did and i would have been screwed right with you. lucky me

i think it's funny how people take credit for what the union reps did to get us where we are. what the fuck did you do to negotiate our contracts?!

i've worked two jobs since i started at ford. and i work a hell of a lot harder at my other job than at ford. sorry all you angry dudes, i rarely work the line. but i do know a shitload of jobs. i'm glad some of you have easy jobs, i really am. i put 25% into my tesphe and have no debt. i had 8,000 in cards two years ago but demolished that.

is it me or are the angriest people the ones that can't leave til they die? take your anger out on me, i hear its therapeutic. but who are you really mad at? me?! really? am i really asking something no one thinks about?

and all the 'look at me! i made a clever remark!!' comments are redundant. hey, captain obvious! the joke is old, don't bother posting. and please use emoticons, nothing gets the point across better. unless you have a pic of your mullet, them boom goes the dynamite!! you win

Edited by hajime666

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!

does anybody read? i'm not asking for people to retire!!! i'm asking why they won't!!!

anotherautoworker said cause he got screwed on his house. he said it much angrier than that. much much angrier. sorry you bought a house, dude. i almost did and i would have been screwed right with you. lucky me

i think it's funny how people take credit for what the union reps did to get us where we are. what the fuck did you do to negotiate our contracts?!

i've worked two jobs since i started at ford. and i work a hell of a lot harder at my other job than at ford. sorry all you angry dudes, i rarely work the line. but i do know a shitload of jobs. i'm glad some of you have easy jobs, i really am. i put 25% into my tesphe and have no debt. i had 8,000 in cards two years ago but demolished that.

is it me or are the angriest people the ones that can't leave til they die? take your anger out on me, i hear its therapeutic. but who are you really mad at? me?! really? am i really asking something no one thinks about?

and all the 'look at me! i made a clever remark!!' comments are redundant. hey, captain obvious! the joke is old, don't bother posting. and please use emoticons, nothing gets the point across better. unless you have a pic of your mullet, them boom goes the dynamite!! you win

You are the one who is all worked up. I don't know about the other 30 plusses, but I am laid back. I don't have to worry about getting bounced all around the country. To-day, 60 years old is like 40, twenty years ago. Life expectancy, according to life insurance actuaries, for a 60 year old in good health, is around 90. Pensions don't have overtime, and right now, no COLA. With the government printing up money hand over fist, soon we will see hyper-inflation. With no COLA, and 10% inflation, that means an annual decrease of buying power of 10%. In five years, that is 50%. Also, any savings will be worth 50% less. It is not a good time to retire if you are looking at another 30 years of uncertainty. It is a good time to change careers if you are a thirty something with no future in the auto industry, instead of crying for people who have it made to give it to you.

So why hasnt anyone brought up the great stock market crash of 08-09?

Guess what 666, I planned my ass off! I put away money like it was lost treasure and planned for the day I can retire the minute I hit that 30 year mark ... Every single profit sharing check and a nice fat chunk of my paycheck each week went into TESPHE (a word you dont hear too much now-a-days). I did this so I can retire and get the fuck out at an early age as possible.... You may not have been around when Ford actually contributed to your retirement by matching your contributions or in the days that EVERYONE was encouraging invest into TESHPE plan. Have you taken the classes Ford once offered? I have and I still lost my ass!

But guess what happened, my friend: The stock market crashed, and it crashed HARD just a few weeks ago and it still is. Just a few months ago it was kissing 12,000 and now it hovers at 7,000 points. Do some simple math, my friend and you will see that I have lost nearly HALF of what took me YEARS to invest. Add to that I have lost HALF the value of my home over the past few years -- IM FUCKED PAL!

Look, I dont have kids living at home, I dont have an ex spouse taking half of anything that belongs to me, I dont have one of those fucking McMansions that I cant afford, I dont even have a brand new car in the driveway, I dont have a drug or gambling problem, or any of the other ridiculous examples you threw out there. I just got fucked just like everyone else that bought a house a few years ago or invested in the stock market as a means to encrue dividends to retire. You want to blame someone... go write a letter to George W.!

Hell, I'll write one with ya!

So my dreams of retiring early have been shoved back from 30+1 minute to who the fuck knows. Who's fault is that? You mention in your original post that you have set yourself up for 30 and out. YOU HAVE?!?! You already know that nothing in your life or in this now global economy will effect what you have set up to retire TWO DECADES FROM NOW?? Well then you are one bad motherfucker, arent you? You must have some kind of crystal ball or something!?!? Damn THAT must be sweet!

So why weren't you on here a few weeks ago to share your retirement expertise and tell us all how to invest our cash so we can all retire and get out of your fucking way, brother???? Tell us all just HOW you do it! Since you have so much more experience in life than us losers and non-planners....

You want to call me names or accuse me of throwing dice or hitting the pipe ----> feel free ... Your post doesnt bother me in the least. No one on here really cares what a new hire with 10 years has to say....

You clearly dont know what the fuck you are talking about. And it looks like you are too stoooopid to even try to learn from anything that all these people are trying to teach you. THAT, my little friend is just SAD. Its sad that you are the future of our union and our company.

You enjoy giving us all examples about hugging daughters and $5 birthday cards but then you dont want to hear anyone else share with you about how that little 4 year old angel grows up and by the time you get in your 25 years, maybe that grown daughter needs help from her family. This, my friend, makes you a fucking hypocrite!

Im not going to lecture you about the old school Union brothers, you clearly couldn't give a fuck. Im not going to enlighten you on unexpected family crises, or unplanned divorces or personal choices or any of that bullshit... what would you care? Right?

I will simply take the pleasure in knowing that I have seniority on you. I will always have seniority on you and I will be that guy that has that kick ass job where I sit on my ass all day everyday and watch you work your 10-year dick off on the line and smile a larger grin for every bead of sweat that falls off your balls ....

And YOU still have another 20 YEARS to go. I will be smiling my ass off for MANY MANY years to come...

Stash your money in your mattress, brother cuz you say that you have it made -- let me give you some advise: YOU DONT HAVE JACK SHIT UNTIL YOU GET THERE!

dont you're pension check come with in $100 of working a 40 hour week? If you did all of what you said, instead of putting money in tesphe just collect the check you will live high on the hog

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!

"Doesn't anybody read?"

YOU need to reread what I said friend, nothing whatsoever about my house being the reason that Im staying past 30. In fact, I thought it was crystal clear that I would be staying past 30 just so I can sit all day and watch you drag your dick in the dirt. No anger here, pal, Im going to ENJOY it!

I never said ONE WORD about being in debt. Not one. In fact, it may please you to know I have ZERO debt -- ooooooohhhh BURN! I simply said my home LOST VALUE. I got screwed just like everyone else that had any equity built or bought before the bubble burst. But YOU dont own one! LUCKY YOU! Ha! Now THAT COMMENT ALONE just MADE MY FUCKING DAY!! And you consider yourself a "master planner!!" STILL RENTING while your making the big bucks, or still live with mommy and daddy? HAHA! God I love that shit. PLEASE PLEASE comment some more! Im LOVING this shit!

You worked TWO jobs --- You DID? Oh my goodness! And they were HARDER for you!?!? Why dont you tell us all how much they paid you? Did those ass kickers have any health bennies for ya??? My oh my, we all certainly are feeling bad for the 666er!

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

What are ya so angry about friend? You sound pretty angry... so why dont you point out which of my sentence was "much much angrier"? Cuz I will point out the one that shows you and all your ridiculous posts do not effect me in the least. Im enjoying myself here. I post here for similar reasons you continue to do so... so what clever comment you have about that? "I can post and be angry that I worked hard for all my 10 years and you big bad old timers wont get out of my way - whaaa" comments? Or the one where "Ive been working for 10 years at a $30 dollar job and still cant afford a house -- whaaaa!" comment? Whether you want to or not, you are coming across as a total douche bag. But I think you said in an earlier post that you consider that as a badge of honor and it makes you smile. Well, YOU make ME smile!

Emoticon? Really? Thats all you have? Youre really that concerned that people on here use smiley faces? Whew! It must be a BITCH being you! HOW about using CAPS when you type or do you know that the SHIFT button can do that for ya? No, nevermind. It doesnt matter, cuz I can still read your posts just fine.... continue all lower case if that helps you concentrate on the next "boom goes the dynomite for a mullet" gem! We dont mind all the lower cases! I just wanna see what you have to say next....

TALK ABOUT REDUNDANT!

Your post are getting more and more transparent. All of your posts on this thread are all the same, skippy. Except the mullet comment. Was that one supposed to be the clever one or was the "boom goes the dynomite" the one that you find so above the rest of us? You ask WHY wont these old timers retire but then when a whole bunch of people give you their reasons you disqualify or invalidate them with more of your redundant anger driven drivel. BUT WAIT! You just wanna know WHY, dont you? WHY do the 30+ seniority stay? Well, let me be the one to tell you: We are not going to retire so that little new hires like you cannot move up the chain of gravey jobs... hows that? You like that one? The longer I stay HERE is the longer you stay THERE!

No one is mad at you 666. JUST PLEASE KEEP POSTING! We are all finding them quite entertaining. What are you going to post next? We're all sitting on the edge of our chairs waiting for you to think of something clever....

Edited by AnotherAutoWorker

dont you're pension check come with in $100 of working a 40 hour week? If you did all of what you said, instead of putting money in tesphe just collect the check you will live high on the hog

I havent retired yet... Looks like Im not going to for a little while longer than I anticipated. And I've dropped the TESPHE contribution quite a bit than what I used to contribute. MOved some stuff around and trying to play it safe for a little while.

No big deal though, the jobs for people with uber high seniority are freaking gravey so I could stay for the rest of my days and love every second that Im inside the plant walls.

666 wants to jab at the guilt trip of raising a family while working. Done that already. And CLEARLY that douchebag has no idea how much freaking vacation time us old timers have to give all the kiddies hugs and their $5 birthday cards... or that some of these gravey jobs dont necessarily need a guy to actually STAY inside the plant for a full 8 hours --- ohh burn! I spent more time with my family on a dad-to-day basis than ole 666 will ever know in his lifetime because by the time he gets in the senioirty I have, FORD will have elminated all the clock-in-and-go-home jobs many of the old timers have today. DOUBLE BURN!

Im just kicking back and enjoying his bullshit. Wont you join me in the Ford Forum Entertainment we all know as 666er!?!

"Add to that I have lost HALF the value of my home over the past few years -- IM FUCKED PAL! ". i read, anotherauto. i also said that was an example you gave me.

"I never said ONE WORD about being in debt. Not one. In fact, it may please you to know I have ZERO debt -- ooooooohhhh BURN! I simply said my home LOST VALUE." I never asked about your debt, i was implying i worked my way out of mine. burn? really? i stopped saying that in 8th grade

"You worked TWO jobs --- You DID? Oh my goodness! And they were HARDER for you!?!? Why dont you tell us all how much they paid you? Did those ass kickers have any health bennies for ya??? " yes, one of those two jobs is ford just like i said in the post. yes, my other job is harder and faster, but it's fun as hell. 2.52/hr + tips which is usually 250 plus a night. my bennies came from ford.

"I can post and be angry that I worked hard for all my 10 years and you big bad old timers wont get out of my way - whaaa" comments? Or the one where "Ive been working for 10 years at a $30 dollar job and still cant afford a house -- whaaaa!" is that my quote from you? when did i tell anyone to move out of my way? i asked why they don't leave. they can stay til they die. when did i say i couldn't afford a house? i have tesphe, other stocks, my savings and a perfect credit score. i just don't know where i will end up. What makes you better than renters? not just me but anyone who rents? i'm quite comfortable in a 4 bedroom house with 2 roommates(not my mom and dad).

trimding--'With no COLA, and 10% inflation, that means an annual decrease of buying power of 10%. In five years, that is 50%. Also, any savings will be worth 50% less. It is not a good time to retire if you are looking at another 30 years of uncertainty. It is a good time to change careers if you are a thirty something with no future in the auto industry, instead of crying for people who have it made to give it to you.' i'm not worked up, i'm actually having fun. i imagine anotherauto screaming at his computer screen. gbg also has a point. this is what i'm confused about. i'm not asking for anyone to give me anything. if your retirement check is within $100 of your retirement check why do you stay? THAT IS ALL I ASKED. i didn't say anyone should leave.

also, it's not 50% in 5 years. 10% of 100 would be 90, 10% of 90... and so on. but as that happens prices go down, not inflate. we are in a recession. not trying to be a dick about this, trim, but we won't see inflation for several years. i'm just sayin.

i never said for anyone to retire? why does everyone keep implying i am? i want jobs for everyone. i was just curious why people don't. do you lose money when you're laid off opposed to a retirement check? i'm just asking questions, i have no ulterior motive. well, pissing off anotherauto is fun though.

Edited by hajime666

"Add to that I have lost HALF the value of my home over the past few years -- IM FUCKED PAL! ". i read, anotherauto. i also said that was an example you gave me.

"I never said ONE WORD about being in debt. Not one. In fact, it may please you to know I have ZERO debt -- ooooooohhhh BURN! I simply said my home LOST VALUE." I never asked about your debt, i was implying i worked my way out of mine. burn? really? i stopped saying that in 8th grade

"You worked TWO jobs --- You DID? Oh my goodness! And they were HARDER for you!?!? Why dont you tell us all how much they paid you? Did those ass kickers have any health bennies for ya??? " yes, one of those two jobs is ford just like i said in the post. yes, my other job is harder and faster, but it's fun as hell. 2.52/hr + tips which is usually 250 plus a night. my bennies came from ford.

"I can post and be angry that I worked hard for all my 10 years and you big bad old timers wont get out of my way - whaaa" comments? Or the one where "Ive been working for 10 years at a $30 dollar job and still cant afford a house -- whaaaa!" is that my quote from you? when did i tell anyone to move out of my way? i asked why they don't leave. they can stay til they die. when did i say i couldn't afford a house? i have tesphe, other stocks, my savings and a perfect credit score. i just don't know where i will end up. What makes you better than renters? not just me but anyone who rents? i'm quite comfortable in a 4 bedroom house with 2 roommates(not my mom and dad).

trimding--'With no COLA, and 10% inflation, that means an annual decrease of buying power of 10%. In five years, that is 50%. Also, any savings will be worth 50% less. It is not a good time to retire if you are looking at another 30 years of uncertainty. It is a good time to change careers if you are a thirty something with no future in the auto industry, instead of crying for people who have it made to give it to you.' i'm not worked up, i'm actually having fun. i imagine anotherauto screaming at his computer screen. gbg also has a point. this is what i'm confused about. i'm not asking for anyone to give me anything. if your retirement check is within $100 of your retirement check why do you stay? THAT IS ALL I ASKED. i didn't say anyone should leave.

also, it's not 50% in 5 years. 10% of 100 would be 90, 10% of 90... and so on. but as that happens prices go down, not inflate. we are in a recession. not trying to be a dick about this, trim, but we won't see inflation for several years. i'm just sayin.

i never said for anyone to retire? why does everyone keep implying i am? i want jobs for everyone. i was just curious why people don't. do you lose money when you're laid off opposed to a retirement check? i'm just asking questions, i have no ulterior motive. well, pissing off anotherauto is fun though.

I can start cutting and pasting quotes that show in black and white that no one is pissed but frankly this whole thread is becoming boring and predictible.

And when does "Boom goes the dynomite" become more mature response than BURN???

Besides, I think I stopped using the term "dude" in 1972 so whats your point?

You forgot to add TRIMDING's first sentence:

You are the one who is all worked up.

No one's worked up or pissed, no one is yelling at their computer screens or any of that. Clearly you dont want to hear what people ahve to offer and ALL of your posts read the same. ALL OF THEM.

You have said over and over that you simply want to know why... then defend yourself on what you have previously typed. With wonderful quips about "boom goes the dynomite". I found that comment to be extremely juvenile but YOU WERE QUICK to point out that I said BURN!

Clearly you cannot see your own hypocricy.

And NOW you are beginning to BORE me.... I was really hoping you were going to offer something a wee bit more entertaining than your last post but no..... more of the same bullshit. Only NOW I get to imagine you working for $250 worth of tips someplace. Ew yuck.

WAIT A MINUTE! You want us all to believe you made over $250 at a job that was fun as hell but you chose to work for Ford... NOW you are clearly and undeniably full of shit! Doing what? Your best pole dance or taking care of all the old bastards that like those young boys on the street? I bet they tip bigtime... (lets all predict his rebuttal on that one...)

And you live in a big 4 bedroom house with 2 other roommates sounds like shit to most people. Whos not your mom and dad - yeah RIGHT! Why cant you afford to rent your own 4 bedroom house, moneybags, if you dont feel secure with your 10 years seniority? Nevermind, I could care less.

I already know exactly what you'd say if you chose to comment. And its all the same and more hypocritical comments and boring factiods about your justfication of being a douche.

Later.

(Oh another phrase from when you were in 8th grade --- which was what? 5 years ago? ---WHO CARES? You continue using dynomite phrasing and I will continue quoting from that 70s show - so what? Still missed your pointless point.)

" ... if your retirement check is within $100 of your retirement check why do you stay? THAT IS ALL I ASKED. i didn't say anyone should leave.

also, it's not 50% in 5 years. 10% of 100 would be 90, 10% of 90... and so on. but as that happens prices go down, not inflate. we are in a recession.

READ that carefully and YOU have answered your OWN redundant question..... a dollar tomorrow will not buy what it can today. Take a retirement today you have to gamble on being able to survive on tomorrow's dollar with what you have stashed away today. Isnt that your whole point? All the losers and non-planners not planning for their own reitrement? Do you have enough? Are you sure? If you're not 100% sure, then you might make the decision to STAY a little while longer. Sometimes piece of mind far outweighs kicking it on a beach for a few years and then kicking it in a homeless shelter until you keel over and die. I believe that is what TrimDing was ATTEMPTING to show you, son. If your life expectancy today is now peaking at 90, then you may need to work past 30 years to PLAN for your daily expenses to last to 90 ... when today you bank 100% of a dollar but next year is 90% and so on...

And if you are going to correct people then at least be CORRECT. 10% of 100 is NOT 90. 10% OF 100 is 10. Its 10% FROM 100 would be 90. Asswipe. The man was making a point that you quickly saw as an open door to yet again be a little dick and INCORRECTLY attempt to correct his statement. And then you missed his point all together. And once again embarrassed yourself.

YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN:

Why would someone that is eligible to retire not retire? Because they are uncertain of the future. The same reason you wont buy a house.

Your question has now been answered.

Now go fuck off.

:roses:

READ that carefully and YOU have answered your OWN redundant question..... a dollar tomorrow will not buy what it can today. Take a retirement today you have to gamble on being able to survive on tomorrow's dollar with what you have stashed away today. Isnt that your whole point? All the losers and non-planners not planning for their own reitrement? Do you have enough? Are you sure? If you're not 100% sure, then you might make the decision to STAY a little while longer. Sometimes piece of mind far outweighs kicking it on a beach for a few years and then kicking it in a homeless shelter until you keel over and die. I believe that is what TrimDing was ATTEMPTING to show you, son. If your life expectancy today is now peaking at 90, then you may need to work past 30 years to PLAN for your daily expenses to last to 90 ... when today you bank 100% of a dollar but next year is 90% and so on...

And if you are going to correct people then at least be CORRECT. 10% of 100 is NOT 90. 10% OF 100 is 10. Its 10% FROM 100 would be 90. Asswipe. The man was making a point that you quickly saw as an open door to yet again be a little dick and INCORRECTLY attempt to correct his statement. And then you missed his point all together. And once again embarrassed yourself.

YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN:

Why would someone that is eligible to retire not retire? Because they are uncertain of the future. The same reason you wont buy a house.

Your question has now been answered.

Now go fuck off.

:roses:

Don't kill me for saying this but....Dude you f'kin' rocked on that whole slam session. :bowdown: Wheww. Isn't this a great place to vent and help at the same time? :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance:

Edited by Pulse

i said 'boom goes the dynamite' once. just once. how many times have you said it now? dwell on it. you throw 'BUUURRNNNN' trying to be hip and cool. your not. you sound stupid. what are you? 60?

you were quick to leave out that i said to trimding i wasn't trying to be an ass by correcting his math. but you were right, i meant to say 10% of 100 would LEAVE 90. you are correct. but you did know what i meant. supply and demand cannot be calculated on one end alone. if no one buys then prices go down.

it would suck to be retirement age now because of the downswing the economy is in. but in a few years the market will go back up.

"a dollar tomorrow will not buy what it can today." well, i can buy your house for half of what you paid for it. BUUUUURRRNNNN!! lol.

i make extra money serving at a restaurant. what kind of mouth breathing, slack jawed, wanna be pedophile would assume i would dance for young boys? is that where your mind goes to right away? young boys? what else was in your fantasy, pervert? why would you even think that? eewww. did you go see the jonas brothers movie with a trenchcoat on, you faggy bastard. your post really tell a lot about you. angry, repressed, homosexual, pedophile. you said it, your old, no kids, no ex(girl), just a house. you sicken me.

apparently ANOTHERAUTOWORKER dreams of young boys. why else would you go there? there was no reason to do that. i've been civil with you til now, but i will not converse with a boy loving pervert.

hey, john wayne gacy, you and your windowless van disgust me.

Edited by hajime666

I agree with and enjoyed reading Another Auto Workers biting remarks. Nobody knows what is going to happen 10 minutes from now let alone 10 years into the future. I've had some unexpected events in the last 2 years that have reshaped my retirement future. One was my grandson coming to live with me. I was finished with having babies, now I'll have to work to provide for him the next 18 years. So I guess people who don't know me will ask the same question, Why doesn't that old bastard retire? I'll continue to work as long as God allows me to.

Hang in there guys,

Grasshopper

I was talking ballpark when I said that 10% per year is 50% in five years, just to make a point, not to teach mathematics. It would be slightly less than 50%. I knew that. I studied calculus, for crying out loud. A quick calculation gives me 40.95%. That is still a lot.

While we being mesmerized by the red herrings being thrown out by the administration, such as the AIG bonuses, and Obama's appearance on Jay Leno, and his little gaffe, they quietly slipped a "trillion with a T" into the economy. There are 300,000,000 Americans. If you have a family of four; while you weren't looking, they just put $13,000 on your credit card. Since a big chunk of the population pays way less than their share of taxes, you will probably be on the hook for more like $40,000 plus interest. This was a last ditch effort to stave off "the unthinkable". If it fails, we will see "the unfathomable". Here is a little analogy. There are five seconds left on the clock. We are trailing by six points. We have the ball on our own one yard line.

If the world dumps the US dollar, it will look more like the German Mark after the First World War. In that scenario, we would kill for 10% inflation. Canadian auto workers are poised to give up their cost of loving allowance until June, 2012. P-COLA will also be frozen. This will give the auto companies the power to dictate wages and pensions. If a loaf of bread costs $50, we will not work for $30 an hour, but we will not have a formula to calculate a fair wage. The company will pay us the minimum that it will take to get the lines running. As for pensioners, they will be screwed.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!

Hey Haj, You have to understand who you are dealing with! These Folks who have been all over your butt are at the end or in the middle of the Baby Boomer Generation. The Baby boomers

have sucked this country dry!! Yes they should be accredited with making things better through the 70's, 80's and 90's but they have kept sucking! The tit is dry and they keep sucking.

Because of their inability to see that they were getting this country into a bad spot has left us ALL in a world of pain. Remember that half of the country voted for Bushy! Twice! Fifty percent of

union members at the time voted Republican and were proud of it. At the time their were more baby boomers than newbies, or like one guy said "Mister Rogers generation" working for Ford!!

Now most of them have gotten their buyout checks, their 30 year pension and are on their way to getting social security! Keep sucking!! I am not too worried about myself, I will do what I

have to do, But I am worried about our kids!! I hope we can ALL fix this problem so generations behind us can prosper. An attitude that the baby boomers don't know any thing about, they just

want to know where the next juicy tit is. Just look at AIG do you think that any of them execs are in their 20's or 30's? Hell no. They are in their 50's and 60's! They found a milk filled booby

and went after it! They can say what they want to say about you and I, But remember we were RAISED by them, so they are responsible for all of this.

I am the oldest of the Baby Boomers. I am technically a War Baby, born in 1946 a year after my father came home from the war. It was a Democratic dominated Congress elected in 2006 that pushed for easy credit, so you can't completely blame the Republicans. It doesn't matter who is to blame. The fact is that we are in a mess. I would not recommend anyone retiring into this economy. If your pension and your savings are wiped out, where are you going to get $50,000 a year to live on? Even that will not be enough if the dollar goes into the dumpster. Your best chance is to hold on to your job. I worked hard all of my life, and I am entitled to my pension. I paid for it myself. I did not suck on any tits. Many boomers a few years younger than myself fell prey to socialists in the 1960s. They were doped up and brainwashed and ended up raising a bunch of loser kids. Each one of us has to look out for himself. If we form into a group or commune for a common (lost) cause, we will all go down together.

where are you going to get $50,000 a year to live on?

I am under the belief that you can work as long as you want. But, I have to tell ya, if you NEED $50,000 a year to live on after working 30+ years, especially in the time that you worked with unlimited overtime available for years, then you did something wrong.

I am under the belief that you can work as long as you want. But, I have to tell ya, if you NEED $50,000 a year to live on after working 30+ years, especially in the time that you worked with unlimited overtime available for years, then you did something wrong.

In an environment of hyper-inflation, even with a net worth of a million dollars or more, you could easily be broke within five years. My family lives on close to $200,000 a year plus benefits. If the bailout fails, as it almost surely will, and the dollar collapses, $200,000 could be the price of a newspaper. I am not going to work for the price of a newspaper, so they will have to pay me enough to at least buy food. They don't need retirees, so they will be on their own. Nobody knows for sure that they have enough money to keep them going for the next 30 years.

I know someone who planned to retire on $100,000. Banks were paying 10% interest, and a $10,000 income was pretty good at the time. We all know how that turned out.

i said 'boom goes the dynamite' once. just once. how many times have you said it now? dwell on it. you throw 'BUUURRNNNN' trying to be hip and cool. your not. you sound stupid. what are you? 60?

you were quick to leave out that i said to trimding i wasn't trying to be an ass by correcting his math. but you were right, i meant to say 10% of 100 would LEAVE 90. you are correct. but you did know what i meant. supply and demand cannot be calculated on one end alone. if no one buys then prices go down.

it would suck to be retirement age now because of the downswing the economy is in. but in a few years the market will go back up.

"a dollar tomorrow will not buy what it can today." well, i can buy your house for half of what you paid for it. BUUUUURRRNNNN!! lol.

i make extra money serving at a restaurant. what kind of mouth breathing, slack jawed, wanna be pedophile would assume i would dance for young boys? is that where your mind goes to right away? young boys? what else was in your fantasy, pervert? why would you even think that? eewww. did you go see the jonas brothers movie with a trenchcoat on, you faggy bastard. your post really tell a lot about you. angry, repressed, homosexual, pedophile. you said it, your old, no kids, no ex(girl), just a house. you sicken me.

apparently ANOTHERAUTOWORKER dreams of young boys. why else would you go there? there was no reason to do that. i've been civil with you til now, but i will not converse with a boy loving pervert.

hey, john wayne gacy, you and your windowless van disgust me.

:hysterical::yahoo::hysterical::yahoo::hysterical:

AH HAHAHA My job is finished here!

Absolutely and completely predictable comment! As predicted a worthless blathering rant and all pissed off! I see you found the shift key through all those tears, little man!

Allow me to point out your stupidity:

In one sentence you say the economy will recover... then in the very next sentence you think you burned me by assuming you can purchase my house for half what I paid.

Uh,

#1) Its not for sale

#2) BY your OWN ADVISE: "in a few years the market will go back up" I simply wait for its value to return to what I originally paid ...

#3) ... Then YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT ... EVEN WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD AS ROOMMATES!

Hahahahahaaaaaa! Made me laugh this time! Jesus this is great shit! You make it so damn easy!

THANK YOU THANK YOU for your latest post, quite entertaining albeit we already knew you'd go that route, junior!

Scream at your computer much, asshole?!?!?

:rockon:

:party2:

Who the fuck are the jonus brothers? Your regulars?