WAP

thezip

Are you eligible for temp postings if you are on TLO or ILO?

there was a question raised @ the meeting as to whether or not people laid off could sign postings , jr. said absolutly , yes they can sign . that is why i said in my first post - " postings are available to all to sign w/rtbu

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a question raised @ the meeting as to whether or not people laid off could sign postings , jr. said absolutly , yes they can sign . that is why i said in my first post - " postings are available to all to sign w/rtbu

Does anyone know all the rules regarding rtbu if you decide to transfer to one these plants???

Thanks alot guess I read over that!!! Sorry but thanks

As of this morning, the postings were on the counter in labor. And while your there, don't forget to sign the book if you want to convert the 4th of July to a personal day.

Are you referring to the postings for other plants? If so, would you post them? I transferred to Saline, and I would like to know which plants were taking people. Thanks.

Are you referring to the postings for other plants? If so, would you post them? I transferred to Saline, and I would like to know which plants were taking people. Thanks.

Keeping everyone informed and in the loop. Spoke with my cm today. He informed me that Saline, Sheldon Road, Dearborn Truck and Flat Rock all need people DTP needs 50 the other plants the number is not specified but they say they need more than DTP needs. Those that are on ILO are already being considered for these spots however if you have a plant preference it would be wise to go into labor and sign up for the plant you prefer. Do your homework I hear these openings are on a temp basis just until the end of the national contract in 2011. But working somewhere beats not working at all and using up sub pay.

P.S. Your home plant would remain WAP according to my committee man. But please verify this before making your decision.

Edited by WayneGirl1970

Keeping everyone informed and in the loop. Spoke with my cm today. He informed me that Saline, Sheldon Road, Dearborn Truck and Flat Rock all need people DTP needs 50 the other plants the number is not specified but they say they need more than DTP needs. Those that are on ILO are already being considered for these spots however if you have a plant preference it would be wise to go into labor and sign up for the plant you prefer. Do your homework I hear these openings are on a temp basis just until the end of the national contract in 2011. But working somewhere beats not working at all and using up sub pay.

P.S. Your home plant would remain WAP according to my committee man. But please verify this before making your decision.

at van dyke they posted 112 saline, 278 sheldon rd. and 40 dearborn truck says posting open to anyone zone 1 or 2.

Edited by mechanic

new rumor that wayne is gonna be going on OT , not sure when but sounds like after aug. :stirpot:

Wayne is going to the 4-10's schedule starting july 20 (after vacation shutdown and 2 additional layoff weeks) If by "overtime" you mean 10 hours.......you're right. Unfortunately, those "extra" two hours are paid straight time. But that is the agreement and concession given on the 4-10 schedule :reading:

Wayne is going to the 4-10's schedule starting july 20 (after vacation shutdown and 2 additional layoff weeks) If by "overtime" you mean 10 hours.......you're right. Unfortunately, those "extra" two hours are paid straight time. But that is the agreement and concession given on the 4-10 schedule :reading:

who told u this? as of wed afternoon, nothing was said of this. but i will take 4-10's.

My Hubby came home with a rumor that the Goverment has made a large order of Focuses & that alot of the downtime has been cancelled. Anyone else hear this too?

thats what my father-in-law told me yesterday.. I believe all downtime after July is cancelled/hold.

Edited by oogravyoo

I guess the rumor is that a great deal of the Ford that the goverment ordered will be focus because it's built here in the states. I guess no Fusion because it's built in Mexico.

Sort of nervous about it, not used to good news for a change. LOL Here's hoping....