WAP

thezip

I guess the rumor is that a great deal of the Ford that the goverment ordered will be focus because it's built here in the states. I guess no Fusion because it's built in Mexico.

Sort of nervous about it, not used to good news for a change. LOL Here's hoping....

My husband heard the same thing that all the lay off weeks have been postponed or cancelled ...So we shall see..that is good news...Seems like things might be going in the right direction this time....( CAN WE ALL HOPE) ...LOL :happy feet: :happy feet:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOT OF THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd shift at wayne was just told they are working 10 hours tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! that way they will onlyhave to work 6 hours tomm night, sorry no OT

I doubt that, seeing that day shift is going to work Saturday. We can't balance out by Friday due to breakdowns ( old tooling, not old people :) ).

I doubt that, seeing that day shift is going to work Saturday. We can't balance out by Friday due to breakdowns ( old tooling, not old people :) ).

exactly, the tooling is falling apart and they still want a quality product, running car for car right now, no bank.

days at wap is not working sat ran 8hrs today no gaps at all was told isa and paint is working tomorrow. but going by low o.t. i didnt know they got o.t.everyone enjoy your next 3 weeks off!

days at wap is not working sat ran 8hrs today no gaps at all was told isa and paint is working tomorrow. but going by low o.t. i didnt know they got o.t.everyone enjoy your next 3 weeks off!

Yah low o.t......Thats fu*ked up. So some people are pulling double shifts & others are going home to sleep acouple of hours to come back in again. This is a safety issue and I'm surprised managment is doing this (not really) managment needs to get there head out of there arss on this one. I hope these aren't the same people thats going run MAP. :reading:

Yah low o.t......Thats fu*ked up. So some people are pulling double shifts & others are going home to sleep acouple of hours to come back in again. This is a safety issue and I'm surprised managment is doing this (not really) managment needs to get there head out of there arss on this one. I hope these aren't the same people thats going run MAP. :reading:

no double shifts/no sleeping a couple of hours: day shift paint is 100 % thats a fact!

oh yea.. guess Im losing track of time while on ILO..

oogravyoo have you gotten any calls to go to any other plant? I heard some folks got calls last week to report to DTP July 6th. Previous posts stated WAP going on overtime when they return. I may be wrong and since things change minute by minute but I was told plant cant go on ovetime with folks on ILO but it looks like they are.

oogravyoo have you gotten any calls to go to any other plant? I heard some folks got calls last week to report to DTP July 6th. Previous posts stated WAP going on overtime when they return. I may be wrong and since things change minute by minute but I was told plant cant go on ovetime with folks on ILO but it looks like they are.

just got the call that I was picked up at DTP and to report Monday Morn..

I am aware that WAP is down until 7/20 but has there been any word on whats happening like how many took buyout if they plan on bringing anybody back or updates on posting to other plants. Just wondering what the word is any information will be greatly appreciated!!! Enjoy your time off!!!!!! :reading:

Edited by WayneGirl1970

I am aware that WAP is down until 7/20 but has there been any word on whats happening like how many took buyout if they plan on bringing anybody back or updates on posting to other plants. Just wondering what the word is any information will be greatly appreciated!!! Enjoy your time off!!!!!! :reading:

every thing has been quiet i also would like to no if there is any new news or rumors. :reading:

every thing has been quiet i also would like to no if there is any new news or rumors. :reading:

A coworker who is also laid off stated folks have been going to AAI (Flat Rock) and DTP some have already started and some will start this coming Monday thats all the news so far!!!

A coworker who is also laid off stated folks have been going to AAI (Flat Rock) and DTP some have already started and some will start this coming Monday thats all the news so far!!!

I was in a group that started at DTP on the 6th.. groups came in on the 13th at DTP and Flatrock.. there is another coming to DTP on the 20th, not sure about more to Flatrock..

I was in a group that started at DTP on the 6th.. groups came in on the 13th at DTP and Flatrock.. there is another coming to DTP on the 20th, not sure about more to Flatrock..

I received a call this morning from plant regarding sign ups for Woodhaven, Flat Rock, Romeo, and Sterling Heights message stated it was a long term assignment window closes Friday July 17th if interested go to Labor Relations.

Edited by WayneGirl1970

I received a call this morning from plant regarding sign ups for Woodhaven, Flat Rock, Romeo, and Sterling Heights message stated it was a long term assignment window closes Friday July 17th if interested go to Labor Relations.

Heard a somewhat reliable rumor (lol) that a call could be going out as soon as friday the 17th to report to AAI or DTP for some that signed and or back to WAP.So we will see i will be out of town so i hope my call doesnt come til next week.

Heard a somewhat reliable rumor (lol) that a call could be going out as soon as friday the 17th to report to AAI or DTP for some that signed and or back to WAP.So we will see i will be out of town so i hope my call doesnt come til next week.

from what I've heard DTP needs about 100 more people to cover those that are leaving to other plants..

Went to sign up today Woodhaven, Sterling has one opening. Flat Rock and Rouge had over 130 openings. Also talked to Bargaining Rep was informed WAP needs folks didnt say how many they needed but he gave me the same impression that they were going to start calling Friday to report 7/20 so we will see good luck to all wherever to end up.

Went to sign up today Woodhaven, Sterling has one opening. Flat Rock and Rouge had over 130 openings. Also talked to Bargaining Rep was informed WAP needs folks didnt say how many they needed but he gave me the same impression that they were going to start calling Friday to report 7/20 so we will see good luck to all wherever to end up.

last i heard we had to many people on the books.but after buyouts and retirements maybe some more needed?also hear we are going on o.t. when we get back im keeping my fingers crossed could use some extra cash xmas is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical: :happy feet: :hyper:

A weeks notice is not to much notice to return to work!I feel calling us on a friday to report on monday after being off for so damn long is ridiculous,i have not spent my entire time off waiting for my phone to ring.They have known how many ppl will be needed there is no f-ing reason why we all could not be notified at least a week in advance as to when we are to report.Call me monday to report the following monday hell even call me wednesday for the following monday.