When will dealers get 2010 models?

ibeheretoo

According to my Ford Zone Manager, the 2010 Mustangs were being released for shipping last Wednesday or Thursday. According to Ford's "Vehicle Visibility" online tracking system, our first 2010 Mustang (GT Coupe) arrived at Rail Ramp 98 (Ohio "Mixing" Ramp) yesterday morning and should headed to its' final ramp destination in Selkirk, NY (Ramp 46) today. As such, we could possibly receive the unit here in Connecticut late this week. Ironically, our first 2010 Mustang scheduled and built was a Shelby GT500 Coupe that was built over 3 weeks ago and is still awaiting shipment. It's possible that the later produced units are making it off the plant lot first.

I just checked the Ford Vehicle Locator and so far there are no 2010 Mustangs showing in stock at any Connecticut Dealer.

Edited by ice-capades

According to my Ford Zone Manager, the 2010 Mustangs were being released for shipping last Wednesday or Thursday. According to Ford's "Vehicle Visibility" online tracking system, our first 2010 Mustang (GT Coupe) arrived at Rail Ramp 98 (Ohio "Mixing" Ramp) yesterday morning and should headed to its' final ramp destination in Selkirk, NY (Ramp 46) today. As such, we could possibly receive the unit here in Connecticut late this week. Ironically, our first 2010 Mustang scheduled and built was a Shelby GT500 Coupe that was built over 3 weeks ago and is still awaiting shipment. It's possible that the later produced units are making it off the plant lot first.

I just checked the Ford Vehicle Locator and so far there are no 2010 Mustangs showing in stock at any Connecticut Dealer.

thanks for the good info.

Will the track pack package be available right away or is this a later release?

As far as I know, the track pack that is available only includes:

3.73 limited slip

Upgraded breaks

I want to say stiffer suspension?

I'm not on my computer, so I'm not quite sure what the last feature was. It does not include the 19's , sway bars and all the rest. Sorry this isn't the best response that you were looking for, but I believe the 1500 dollar track pack becomes available during the summer.

As far as I know, the track pack that is available only includes:

3.73 limited slip

Upgraded breaks

I want to say stiffer suspension?

I'm not on my computer, so I'm not quite sure what the last feature was. It does not include the 19's , sway bars and all the rest. Sorry this isn't the best response that you were looking for, but I believe the 1500 dollar track pack becomes available during the summer.

Also high performance tires and additional chassis bracing.

Available late summer.

Also high performance tires and additional chassis bracing.

Available late summer.

The "Track Pack" that I was able to get on my order was also called the 3.73 rear axle package ( 67T) and it includes:

Performance 3.73 axle ratio

Dual piston front calipers with performance brake pads

Recalibrated electronic stability control (ESC)

For some reason it says it isnt available with the Shaker 1000, but I still managed to order both anyways :D

The full blown track pack as mentioned above, will include all of this and the tires and suspension stuff too.

But, as chief said, that wont be available until summer.

2010 Mustang release. it seems like Ford is waiting for the 45 Anny to release the Mustang next week. i'm going and have heard that there is going to be a 2010 Shelby and a GT leading the cruise to Homewood . i'm going to be there and can't wait. way to go Ford for still producing the Mustang straight for 45 years. Thank You.