mercury cougar

Nr9

Make a new Mercury Cougar

as an ecoboost version of the mustang

the mustang will have the V6 and V8s and the Cougar will have the ecoboost 4s and v6s

with a mega-superDuper-BAMR option (2 pieces slide back over rearwindow)

&

the Lincoln HRL would get just the inline 6, n.a. & EcoB (well over 400hp)

and come as a hard'vert-coupecabrio Only

:yup:

• 2 weeks later...
with a mega-superDuper-BAMR option (2 pieces slide back over rearwindow)

&

the Lincoln HRL would get just the inline 6, n.a. & EcoB (well over 400hp)

and come as a hard'vert-coupecabrio Only

:yup:

I agree with the idea of having the Mustang's (Cougar's) glass roof open like a sunroof. That way you could essentially have a convertible while retaining the coupe's looks/side profile.

Glass roof hartop convertible......like the Mark X concept a while back.

Edited by rmc523

• 1 month later...
RMC I was wondering if you might be up for drawing us a high detail next generation mustang.....

I actually already have a preliminary (but small) idea/design for a new Mustang.

newmustang2-0.jpg

It needs work, but you can kinda see the general idea. I'm gonna try to change the front more.

The thing below is a more detailed sketch of the taillight. I even have successive pictures of how the turn signal would operate if you'd like me to post them.

Edited by rmc523

Make a new mercury cougar

as an ecoboost version of the mustang

the mustang will have the V6 and V8s and the cougar will have the ecoboost 4s and 6s

If they bring back the cougar id like to see it get the following options

ecoboosted: 4s, 6s, and 8s....

bring out the power!!

• 5 months later...

My ideal version of the Cougar is a coupe that is based on the Mustang but widened and lengthened so that it could seat five comfortably. The LS would have the 3.7L V6 and the XR-7 would have the EB TT 3.5L V6. If Ford won't do that, a Fusion/Milan based Cougar wouldn't be bad. The drivetrains would mirror the Fusions with the 2.5L I4, the hybrid I4, the 3.0L V6, and the 3.5L V6 with AWD for the XR-7.

My ideal version of the Cougar is a coupe that is based on the Mustang but widened and lengthened so that it could seat five comfortably. The LS would have the 3.7L V6 and the XR-7 would have the EB TT 3.5L V6. If Ford won't do that, a Fusion/Milan based Cougar wouldn't be bad. The drivetrains would mirror the Fusions with the 2.5L I4, the hybrid I4, the 3.0L V6, and the 3.5L V6 with AWD for the XR-7.

That is a no-brainer for ford, this should have been already.

• 4 weeks later...
That is a no-brainer for ford, this should have been already.

other than that I wouldn't even insist on a pure 2-door coupe

- Agree

- hope Fomoco knows the GRwdP MUST include the Cougar

- just rebody the next Falcon imho