FORD SUPERVISOR BUYS NEW JEEP

slap250

Wait, I'm proud to own all Ford products also. I once was given a free Chrysler Van temporarily to drive and I did feel guilty but it was given to me for free. There are people at AAI for sure that are married where one spouse works for Ford and the other Chrysler. They make there decision on what vehicle to buy based on price, rebates, and A plan pricing at the time. Friends of mine work for GM and Ford in the same family and they take advantage of what ever Z plan is better because they are both retired and drive only one car. It is not all black and white.

It is black and white when it comes to foreign vehicles. They don't belong here , our govt has shafted us with an unfair lopsided trade agreement. Those japs can send over(example) 100,000 cars and we send a fraction of that! And because of what? Why does our govt cater to other countries before its own citizens?

Edited by Stugots

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I'm proud to own all Ford products also. I once was given a free Chrysler Van temporarily to drive and I did feel guilty but it was given to me for free. There are people at AAI for sure that are married where one spouse works for Ford and the other Chrysler. They make there decision on what vehicle to buy based on price, rebates, and A plan pricing at the time. Friends of mine work for GM and Ford in the same family and they take advantage of what ever Z plan is better because they are both retired and drive only one car. It is not all black and white.

I've said my piece. I'm not the only one that feels like this. You drive what you want and park it next to me and take your chances. It's just that simple. And from here on out, it may only be Ford operating. So the choice is yours, you either support who you work for or take your chance. New, Used: Ford, Non-Ford. Choice is simple. Ford car in a Ford lot! Looks fine to me, anything else, is taking a chance; always has been, always will be. Your Union lot have a sign telling you no non union made vehicles? Or do you go to the meetings to see if that sign exists? I'd hate to have to constantly be picking up a box of roofing nails around my car every day :hysterical::hysterical:

I've said my piece. I'm not the only one that feels like this. You drive what you want and park it next to me and take your chances. It's just that simple. And from here on out, it may only be Ford operating. So the choice is yours, you either support who you work for or take your chance. New, Used: Ford, Non-Ford. Choice is simple. Ford car in a Ford lot! Looks fine to me, anything else, is taking a chance; always has been, always will be. Your Union lot have a sign telling you no non union made vehicles? Or do you go to the meetings to see if that sign exists? I'd hate to have to constantly be picking up a box of roofing nails around my car every day :hysterical::hysterical:

Be careful critic there is alot of redneck hillbillies out there with many weapons in their car that would love to shoot an asshole like you.

People shoot back too. Better think of that before you shoot.

Good luck, with that attitude your going to be fired or shot. The UAW has lost over 400,000 jobs in the last few years and hard-core assholes like you make people not want to buy their product. YOU cant force people to buy you product.

Good luck, with that attitude your going to be fired or shot. The UAW has lost over 400,000 jobs in the last few years and hard-core assholes like you make people not want to buy their product. YOU cant force people to buy you product.

Whatever dude, you shoot at me, as you first said, because you can't think of a better argument, don't expect me not to shoot back. Why would you first pull a gun on me to shoot me first?

Who gives a fuck what you think anyways, park your toyoda next to me tomorrow and start shooting cowboy.

Edited by Critic

OK folks,

Simple math here:

If person A works for auto company 1, person A needs persons C - Z to buy from auto company 1 so person A can make a paycheck.

If person A buys from auto company 1, then he pads his own pocket and persons C - Z see that person A believes that auto company 1 makes a great quality product that person A works for!

If person A buys from auto company 2, then persons C - Z see that person A drives from auto company 2, then why would persons C - Z buy from auto company 1?

Auto company 1 then goes out of business because person A that worked for auto company 1 pumped up his chest, thumped it saying he'll buy what ever he wants. Persons C - Z see this also, so they then buy from auto company 2.

Then person A holds his hat-in-hand at the unemployment line, telling the mortgage company he cant pay the mortgage, electric company cuts his service, cell phone then is cut, possibly divorce is next. Person A then wonders why auto company 1 went out of business as he hides his vehicle from auto company 2 from the repo-man. He then blames the company for mismanagement, then cries his sorrows that the UAW did nothing about the company going under.

Who is smiling?

Person B that works for auto company 2

It's simple math folks!

BUY what you make! Pad your own pocket now so the company can pad your pocket when you retire!

BUY what your neighbor makes so he can buy what you make!

YES, Buy American, Buy Union

D Hawkins

Dion was a sorry supervisor at AAP and how he got a transfer is beyond me, I saw supervisors with more education and a better rep. with the hourly workforce get axed. Oh well he is clearly not in it for Ford and Ford should consider this when his number comes up. I for one could not live with myself if my neighbors saw me with a new vehicle that wasnt a Ford product. What is amazing is those who can least provide for themselves are the ones that buy non Ford products. If Dion were to get axed we would all be supporting him with welfare because he isnt a team player and has no skills.

sounds to me like you're not a ford employee.

also, i've never had problems with any ford i've owned, guess what company i'm buying from next!

Go buy yourself an 04-07 f-150 5.4L 3V I assure u your tune will change around 60K, better have a little money set aside for repairs. This is probably the worst one I have owned in the past 45 yrs and they were all fords!!

Well thanks to the tip on the American made clothes. I was looking everywhere for a new pair of shoes that where comfortable and bought a pair of Rockport 811's. Says MADE IN USA right on the front of the tonque and I was so happy to find these shoes after looking at several stores. The Red Wing shoe store is where I bought them and I am one happy camper. Now I will be looking at this site http://www.allamericanclothing.com/ that was mentioned for an upgrade of my faded pants shirts I have not replaced in years of wearing them. I will be sending that website out also to my friends on my email list also. Thanks again and glad for all the years I have been employed at Ford!

Clothes are not fabricated in America, and that has nothing to do with the subject.

This is what it boils down to: You like your job? You want to stay employed?

Every employee buy a toyoda! Lets see how long you stay employed. Lets see how long the company stays in business, Lets see how long til the retirees are standing in bread lines and how long the rest of the country survives.

Don't give me bullshit about I'll spend my money where I want. I see you buying a toyoda, I know your trying to put me out of a job and you don't give a fuck about me. I see you buy that toyoda I know you don't even give a fuck about where you next damn paycheck comes from. I see you buy that toyoda, you better keep a damn close eye on it, because I'll try to make you wish you had never driven it to work. You better hide the damn thing at home

So think really really hard where you spend your money pal, were in this together, Your either with me or your against me, and when you come between me and my pocket book, then you will have a battle on your hands. You just hire in and drive that toyoda, your next car had better be a Ford, Got it? And you'd better get a FORD pretty damn quick if you want to keep driving to work too.

AMEN, I'm on your team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clothes are not fabricated in America, and that has nothing to do with the subject.

This is what it boils down to: You like your job? You want to stay employed?

Every employee buy a toyoda! Lets see how long you stay employed. Lets see how long the company stays in business, Lets see how long til the retirees are standing in bread lines and how long the rest of the country survives.

Don't give me bullshit about I'll spend my money where I want. I see you buying a toyoda, I know your trying to put me out of a job and you don't give a fuck about me. I see you buy that toyoda I know you don't even give a fuck about where you next damn paycheck comes from. I see you buy that toyoda, you better keep a damn close eye on it, because I'll try to make you wish you had never driven it to work. You better hide the damn thing at home

So think really really hard where you spend your money pal, were in this together, Your either with me or your against me, and when you come between me and my pocket book, then you will have a battle on your hands. You just hire in and drive that toyoda, your next car had better be a Ford, Got it? And you'd better get a FORD pretty damn quick if you want to keep driving to work too.

Toyota is spelled with a T, not a D

But to your post...screw that. Come to my house and try to tell me where to spend money i earned. That conversation will end badly for you. I won't sacrifice jack for anyone else's job nor do i expect them to sacrifice for mine. i earn my job every day without a union backing me up.

Edited by kpc655

But to your post...screw that. Come to my house and try to tell me where to spend money i earned. That conversation will end badly for you. I won't sacrifice jack for anyone else's job nor do i expect them to sacrifice for mine. i earn my job every day without a union backing me up.

Toyota is spelled shit. Toyota is spelled hiroshima nagasaki. Where's Harry Truman when ya need him?

your family?

http://www.toyota.com/

No if you think you know everything, go look up what the hell is the name of the family that owns the damn company. I should have let you think you were smart, but.........

It's like this. if all you can do is pick on one word spelled wrong, (IF you think it's wrong, which you showed your ignorance) then you really DO need a real life, so turn on some lights in your room and get a date with a real girl!

No if you think you know everything, go look up what the hell is the name of the family that owns the damn company. I should have let you think you were smart, but.........

It's like this. if all you can do is pick on one word spelled wrong, (IF you think it's wrong, which you showed your ignorance) then you really DO need a real life, so turn on some lights in your room and get a date with a real girl!

The company that produces cars, that competes with ford, is spelled with a T. Regardless of the name of the original industrialist's name (Eiji Toyoda). Do you call GM durant motors?

The rest of your post was pointless drivel. The funny part was your continued misspelling of a global corporation. Was that an attempt at an insult or something?

The company that produces cars, that competes with ford, is spelled with a T. Regardless of the name of the original industrialist's name (Eiji Toyoda). Do you call GM durant motors?

The rest of your post was pointless drivel. The funny part was your continued misspelling of a global corporation. Was that an attempt at an insult or something?

Lets say this if it upset you, then it worked.

That sign has existed before you were born critic. If your talking about the Rouge, signs about what you can drive and cannot drive have been put up and taken down for years. Like I said I drive a Ford car, so did my father who worked there, his father (Grandpa), his father (great- grandpa) and and his father (great-great grandfather ( Highland Park). I'm sure I don't need you to school me on facts about what to drive or union meetings I should attend.. Only you should be very careful of the threats you lay out. I like to see all Ford products in parking lots everywhere I go but threatening to trash another persons vehicle is not what is going to change their mind about what they drive. Information about the quality of the vehicles we build, how our product has gotten better over the years, and why it is important to buy American vs buying foreign is what info we should be telling people when they make their next vehicle decision. Your blog is just going to piss someone off into not buying domestic brands once again. You should of educated yourself when you had ETAP funds available.

Lets say this if it upset you, then it worked.

It didn't upset me, rather it confirmed my thinking that you are not very bright.

No worries though. No-one takes you seriously with the types of posts you make. ramble on.

Hey asshole how is this. Toyoda and Honduh, hope this makes your day doofus, your right buy whatever the hell you want, buy a inferior Toyoda or Honduh, and we can say whatever we want.

TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,

Edited by 06StangAwesomecar

Hey asshole how is this. Toyoda and Honduh, hope this makes your day doofus, your right buy whatever the hell you want, buy a inferior Toyoda or Honduh, and we can say whatever we want.

TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,TOYODA, TOYODA,

Admiral Toyoda

200pxtoyodateijirc58d.jpg

If I could afford a $700+ / month payment, I'd run right out and buy an F150. Losing COLA and looking at 15 down weeks till the end of the year made my decision to keep my 72,000 mile '05 GMC until it falls apart an easy one.

I don't blame you, I wouldn't buy shit right now but when ever the time comes it damn sure will be a ford!