THANKS!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/02/b...i_n_195110.html

Lets rally behind our President, if you are Republican or Democrat. We are all in this together. Dont let these phony news outlets persuade us into doing there agendas. This is not about right against left like ther are making it. Our families are at stake here and politicians want to make it about their personal agendas. We have to stop fighting over a party and stick together. Our President is really trying to turn this country around and get it back on track while at the same time fighting for the working class and less fortunate. This is exactly what we need. This is something this country hasnt had before. So everyone Im asking support your country by supporting your President...

This is something this country hasnt had before. So everyone Im asking support your country by supporting your President...

I would argue that our founding fathers as well as other presidents have looked out for the people first, but politics is politics.

I can not support leaders like a blind puppet and that seems to be what you are asking here Die.

Can not Support legislation

We should support him but to follow blindly is just plain stupid.

I would argue that our founding fathers as well as other presidents have looked out for the people first, but politics is politics.

I can not support leaders like a blind puppet and that seems to be what you are asking here Die.

Can not Support legislation

We should support him but to follow blindly is just plain stupid.

I agree following him blindly is stupid but that's paranoia........

Because the first 100 days show that everything is peachy again??? Right!

We shall see in the future.

I don't want the President to fail even if I don' agree on some of his policies.

Because he seems to be the only one that is concerned with the country and is doing something about besides saying NO. And he seems to be the only one who is concerned with the sorking class in AMerica. THats why

Because he seems to be the only one that is concerned with the country and is doing something about besides saying NO. And he seems to be the only one who is concerned with the sorking class in AMerica. THats why

Then you have tunnel vision the president doesn't make policy law, that takes a combined effort from a majority.....welcome to a democracy :stirpot:

Then you have tunnel vision the president doesn't make policy law, that takes a combined effort from a majority.....welcome to a democracy :stirpot:

This adminstration is coming up with solutions. I havent heard anything in the last 100 days from anyother party during this recession. Nothing, nada, ziltch.

Because the first 100 days show that everything is peachy again??? Right!

We shall see in the future.

I don't want the President to fail even if I don' agree on some of his policies.

And they said pigs would fly before the first African American would be elected president......

100th day...swine flu

Like what? Running up the deficit to the point that there is no return? Passing a porkulus bill that has enough pork in it to ensure that his cronies that got him elected get their money back and then some? Yeah, he is really concerned about the country alright. But which one, Venezuela? Cuba? Saudi Arbia? But it sure isn't the US. And don't forget the $900 million that was sent to Hamas out of the porkulus. By the way, in the last sentence, did you mean the soaking class or the porking class?

Like what? Running up the deficit to the point that there is no return? Passing a porkulus bill that has enough pork in it to ensure that his cronies that got him elected get their money back and then some? Yeah, he is really concerned about the country alright. But which one, Venezuela? Cuba? Saudi Arbia? But it sure isn't the US. And don't forget the $900 million that was sent to Hamas out of the porkulus. By the way, in the last sentence, did you mean the soaking class or the porking class?

Porkulus, you sound just like Rush. WOW! its amazing how he got his followers on a string. While you are speaking of these pork projects don't forget to mention the Republicans had there fair share in there also. Bush had to payback the Big texas oil men when he got elected so whats your point. As far as running up the deficit when its balanced then what are you hannity followers are going to say. Obama is not the one fighting against education or unemployment benefits or health care or unions or increasing minium wage. No that would be the republicans my friend. You are so lost that you wouldnt even know when someone is fighting for you.

This adminstration is coming up with solutions. I havent heard anything in the last 100 days from anyother party during this recession. Nothing, nada, ziltch.

Maybe you should wake up and quit being a follower. There have been many things suggested from the other party and economists.

Porkulus, you sound just like Rush. WOW! its amazing how he got his followers on a string. While you are speaking of these pork projects don't forget to mention the Republicans had there fair share in there also. Bush had to payback the Big texas oil men when he got elected so whats your point. As far as running up the deficit when its balanced then what are you hannity followers are going to say. Obama is not the one fighting against education or unemployment benefits or health care or unions or increasing minium wage. No that would be the republicans my friend. You are so lost that you wouldnt even know when someone is fighting for you.

"WHEN" the deficit is balanced? I am in my late 40's and I can pretty much say that I will never see a balanced budget. Who are you to assume that I am a Rush or Hannity follwer? I am all in favor of THIS country not any other. And when I see our President bowing to a "King" of another country, it doesn't set well. I will be the first to admit that Bush was a failure to this country, especially his last term. Why is it that everyone says he was a big oil man? Just because he worked for an oil company for a short time and lives in Texas doesn't mean a lot. That is like saying all indians walk single file, I know, I saw one once.

Edited by fordxer

"WHEN" the deficit is balanced? I am in my late 40's and I can pretty much say that I will never see a balanced budget. Who are you to assume that I am a Rush or Hannity follwer? I am all in favor of THIS country not any other. And when I see our President bowing to a "King" of another country, it doesn't set well. I will be the first to admit that Bush was a failure to this country, especially his last term. Why is it that everyone says he was a big oil man? Just because he worked for an oil company for a short time and lives in Texas doesn't mean a lot. That is like saying all indians walk single file, I know, I saw one once.

Where were you when Bush kissed the King hand. And the video of Bush and the King walking holding hands. I guess you didnt see that. Before you reapeat Rush and Hannity about Obama bowing do a little research first. And another piece of research for you Bush pushed through energy bills that helped benefit the oil companies. And they bankrolled Bush election and he paid them back very well. Dude you say you are in your late 40's then you should know this. You have to stop listening and start reading. It helps trust me.

Where were you when Bush kissed the King hand. And the video of Bush and the King walking holding hands. I guess you didnt see that. Before you reapeat Rush and Hannity about Obama bowing do a little research first. And another piece of research for you Bush pushed through energy bills that helped benefit the oil companies. And they bankrolled Bush election and he paid them back very well. Dude you say you are in your late 40's then you should know this. You have to stop listening and start reading. It helps trust me.

Like I said, when I see our President bowing to a "King" of another country, it doesn't set well, I meant that about Bush, also. According to the links below it looks like big oil was a contributor of 6% (in 2000) and 3% (in 2004). I found this out while I was "reading" several months ago.

http://www.opensecrets.org/parties/indus.p...&cycle=2000

http://www.opensecrets.org/parties/indus.p...&cycle=2004

http://www.opensecrets.org/parties/indus.p...&cycle=2000

http://www.opensecrets.org/parties/indus.p...&cycle=2004

Another good source: http://www.knowthecandidates.org/ktc/bushcontributors.htm (I also found this one while I was "reading")