S.T.A.P DOWN NEXT WEEK

dad2

At STAP the only thing we've been told is; the plant is down for at least this week due to one part supplier going bankrupt. We don't know who.

Are any other Ford plants down as a result of bankruptcies?

Edited by stapelec

I'm sure truck drivers have passports, and they also have a separate lane at the border.

I'm glad you have such faith in the people who drive trucks these days and American Immigration officers, and trucks can't be held up due to border delays. Obviously it's very easy to be a sniper to non inflammatory posts a few days after the fact. Seems to be a pattern..

If you're a stressed out STAP worker concerned that the Government(s) will buy GM's as oppossed to Crown Vic's... I really hope that doesn't happen and Ford calls in the WTO or whomever.

Edited by OAC_Paint

I'm glad you have such faith in the people who drive trucks these days and American Immigration officers, and trucks can't be held up due to border delays. Obviously it's very easy to be a sniper to non inflammatory posts a few days after the fact. Seems to be a pattern..

If you're a stressed out STAP worker concerned that the Government(s) will buy GM's as oppossed to Crown Vic's... I really hope that doesn't happen and Ford calls in the WTO or whomever.

I work at OAC, and I was just commenting, not sniping on your post. Sounds like you might be a little stressed.