2007 Vehicle Order Tracking

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that advice! I actually googled "rail yards" in my state and got about 15. so it is going to be hard to narrow down because even if I did my car is black!

<rant>

No car today... must still be at the rail yard. 14 days and counting since FoMoCo shipped it. I'm only a 10 hour drive away... </rant>

Did you get it yet????

The car came in Monday 3/5. They realized it 3/6 after I called Customer Service. Yesterday it snowed and I am going to pick it up today!

How do you like your car?

Michael

Thats great!!! I love mine as much as as I have driven it. It has been basically sitting in the garage since Sunday with the crappy weather we have had the last couple of days. It is under it's cover all ready to go, the weather should be better this weekend into next week! Can't wait

Thats great!!! I love mine as much as as I have driven it. It has been basically sitting in the garage since Sunday with the crappy weather we have had the last couple of days. It is under it's cover all ready to go, the weather should be better this weekend into next week! Can't wait

It's a fun car to drive and faster than I thought it would be even though it's "only" a V6. I don't really want to go fast anymore, I want people to see me go by in my Mustang lol

I had to go into the garage before and start it up just to see the dash all lit up and I even remembered to open the garage door!

I sent an email to my friend about a week ago telling her I bought a PONY and she wrote back " R U a 4 year old lol?" I just sent her pictures, I wonder what she has to say now lol

Can't wait for some good weather to see if the top actually goes down!

Hello, I'm new on this site, but passionate by mustang, I order my 2007 mustang vert GT/CS last week and will try to track it as many of you did. Hoping this will help me waiting. I'll first read previous post you did and figure out how it works and come back with my info.

I tried the ERL and it doesn't recognize the P07 body code. My dealer has basically refused to give me a vin# and just tells me the car will arrive any day now. Frankly I don't trust the guy anymore because if it were going to arrive any day now he should be able to give me a vin#. The whole experience has really soured me towards buying a new Ford and I might just tell him to keep the thing if it ever actually arrives. Haven't even taken delivery yet and the service already sucks so what can I expect after I have actually signed for the thing and driven away?

I order my 07 mustang gt/cs on 19th January, but my dealer screw up with me order and didn't call. He said there was an issue with the 18" polished wheels so he finaly place the real order on march 3rd, he say that the car will be here (Canada) by june but I dont really trust him anymore. How long you guy have you wait or are suppose to.... Also do you know if there is really a holds on the 18" polished wheels or it's just BS.

thanks

Hey guys!

This is my first post and would like to go ahead and say HI!

I ordered a Grabber Orange Mustang GT on Feb. 23 and it has a build week of 3/26/07 here is my VIN:

1ZVFT82H575327412

was wondering if anyone could get me a .pdf of my window sticker, ive been after it for a while now!

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Hey guys!

This is my first post and would like to go ahead and say HI!

I ordered a Grabber Orange Mustang GT on Feb. 23 and it has a build week of 3/26/07 here is my VIN:

1ZVFT82H575327412

was wondering if anyone could get me a .pdf of my window sticker, ive been after it for a while now!

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Steve, I can't help you with the PDF, but I wanted to mention that there is a website dedicated to that color we are all so passionate about, Grabber Orange. Wander over to the GrabberOrange.net forums when you get a chance.

Steve, I can't help you with the PDF, but I wanted to mention that there is a website dedicated to that color we are all so passionate about, Grabber Orange. Wander over to the GrabberOrange.net forums when you get a chance.

Hey thanks! Appreciate that, too bad Ive been a member for a while now, pretty much since Ive cought the Grabber bug lol :D , FYI im using the same ID over there

So I called the ERL today and got an analyst who said my dealer code was wrong, so I called my dealership and no one would give it to me, can anyone see if they can find it???

Tasca Ford

1300 Pontiac Ave

Cranston RI 02910

Steve

Edited by steve91386

I order my 07 mustang gt/cs on 19th January, but my dealer screw up with me order and didn't call. He said there was an issue with the 18" polished wheels so he finaly place the real order on march 3rd, he say that the car will be here (Canada) by june but I dont really trust him anymore. How long you guy have you wait or are suppose to.... Also do you know if there is really a holds on the 18" polished wheels or it's just BS.

thanks

There is so much that goes into this stuff I can't tell you if it means anything but I ordered my GT with he 18" polished wheels on Feb 15th, had a VIN Feb 21st, the car was built on March 9th, and is currently in transit to my dealer. Again with this crazy allocation and region issues, priority crap, etc. who the heck knows what's really going on. It's all black magic! :redcard:

Hey thanks! Appreciate that, too bad Ive been a member for a while now, pretty much since Ive cought the Grabber bug lol :D , FYI im using the same ID over there

So I called the ERL today and got an analyst who said my dealer code was wrong, so I called my dealership and no one would give it to me, can anyone see if they can find it???

Tasca Ford

1300 Pontiac Ave

Cranston RI 02910

Steve

Steve,

If you check the sticker on a car on the dealers lot the code should be on the bottom of the new car window sticker.

Hey guys!

1ZVFT82H575327412

Thanks in advance!

Steve

BUMP

Called ERL today, said the car was built but hasnt been released yet. Was wondering if anyone around here could grab me a window sticker???? PRRRREEEAAATTTTYYYY PLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE lol

Thanks guys!

Awesome, thanks!

Two caveats to this. One, be on the lookout for cars which might have been transferred from other dealers. Do a sample of five cars and see if they are all the same. If so, then you are probably in the clear.

Also, when calling the ERL and she asks for the dealer code, don't provide the first letter in the code. So, if the dealer code is F1656, only say 1656.