2007 Vehicle Order Tracking

I just called my dealer after reading your post. My car was ordered on 1/8/07 and I just called the ERL and it is saying no info is found, sounds like something is not right. My order number is 0001 so I am wondering if that is not the right number?? I will keep you up to date

I am pretty sure that your order number in not 0001. Ask your dealer for a copy of the "Vehicle Order Confirmation" and the "Dealer Order Receipt Ackknowledgement". This way you will know exactly what the dealer ordered and what Ford accepted and it will have your order number and priority code on it also. Hope this helps.

Michael

PS I learned everything I know reading this forum lol

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure that your order number in not 0001. Ask your dealer for a copy of the "Vehicle Order Confirmation" and the "Dealer Order Receipt Ackknowledgement". This way you will know exactly what the dealer ordered and what Ford accepted and it will have your order number and priority code on it also. Hope this helps.

Michael

PS I learned everything I know reading this forum lol

thanks for your help, I will try that tomorrow when I call the dealer again

thanks for your help, I will try that tomorrow when I call the dealer again

I got in touch with the dealer, you were right is was not the correct order number. He also told me the car already has a vin and is scheduled for build week of 2/5. I now have the correct order number so I can track it now. I will keep you posted, also keep me posted on how yours is going. Thanks for your help

I got in touch with the dealer, you were right is was not the correct order number. He also told me the car already has a vin and is scheduled for build week of 2/5. I now have the correct order number so I can track it now. I will keep you posted, also keep me posted on how yours is going. Thanks for your help

That's great! I'm jealous! I ordered mine 2 days earier and still have no vin number but mine is a V6 convertible... Go figure. I guess I make the first call to the dealership tomorrow to see if they can push it along.... GRRR ARRGGGHHH

Michael

That's great! I'm jealous! I ordered mine 2 days earier and still have no vin number but mine is a V6 convertible... Go figure. I guess I make the first call to the dealership tomorrow to see if they can push it along.... GRRR ARRGGGHHH

Michael

let me know how you make out

can I get a status on this vehicle

1ZVHT82HX75294996

thanks

Receipt Date: 12/12/2006

Serialize Date: 12/14/2006

Segment Date: 12/14/2006

Sequence Date: 12/18/2006

Blend Date: 12/21/2006

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date: 1/8/2007

Ship Date: 1/8/2007

Arrival Date: 1/19/2007

Sold Date:

Move

let me know how you make out

I called today... They know less than me but they said I will definatley get the car BEFORE 4/2/07 and the end of the $1000 rebates. I'm not holding my breathe.

Michael

1/10-1/22/07 Clean and Unscheduled

I called today... They know less than me but they said I will definatley get the car BEFORE 4/2/07 and the end of the $1000 rebates. I'm not holding my breathe.

Michael

1/10-1/22/07 Clean and Unscheduled

doesn't sound like they are trying very hard...is it a small dealer?? Is yours a gt?? What options did you opt for?

doesn't sound like they are trying very hard...is it a small dealer?? Is yours a gt?? What options did you opt for?

I actually told the dealer about you (not exactly) I said my friend ordered one 2 days after I did and he has a VIN and build date :) I don't know if my dealer is a small or large one. It was the closest one. I think they are growing. They are on a major highway with major traffic...

I ordered a Black V6 Auto Convertible with Light Graphite Leather, Black Cloth Top, Int Upgrade Package, Pony Package, Side Air Bags, ABS, Wheel locking Kit, Sirius, Comfort Group and a stripe delete... The only thing that kept me from getting one from 3710 dealers across America was that I wanted a black cloth top. None had the top and when I said ok to vinyl top none had both ABS and side airbags. They checked every dealer as I watched over his shoulder for a match and there was none.

I guess I will have a one of one car!

I think thats it lol I think I'll wait until Friday to call Ford Customer service to see what they say. As far as I know Thursday is the day Ford does "stuff"

What did you order? I seem to remember a GT.

Michael

I actually told the dealer about you (not exactly) I said my friend ordered one 2 days after I did and he has a VIN and build date :) I don't know if my dealer is a small or large one. It was the closest one. I think they are growing. They are on a major highway with major traffic...

I ordered a Black V6 Auto Convertible with Light Graphite Leather, Black Cloth Top, Int Upgrade Package, Pony Package, Side Air Bags, ABS, Wheel locking Kit, Sirius, Comfort Group and a stripe delete... The only thing that kept me from getting one from 3710 dealers across America was that I wanted a black cloth top. None had the top and when I said ok to vinyl top none had both ABS and side airbags. They checked every dealer as I watched over his shoulder for a match and there was none.

I guess I will have a one of one car!

I think thats it lol I think I'll wait until Friday to call Ford Customer service to see what they say. As far as I know Thursday is the day Ford does "stuff"

What did you order? I seem to remember a GT.

Michael

Our colors are the same, convertible, GT, GT appearence package/manual trans/18" wheels/sirius radio/shaker 500. Yes thursdays seem the day they do stuff LEt me know what happens today

Our colors are the same, convertible, GT, GT appearence package/manual trans/18" wheels/sirius radio/shaker 500. Yes thursdays seem the day they do stuff LEt me know what happens today

I called today...my car is locked in for the week of February 5th with a eta to the dealer the week of 14th :happy feet: , Did you have any change?

I called today...my car is locked in for the week of February 5th with a eta to the dealer the week of 14th :happy feet: , Did you have any change?

Nothing happened today. ERL still has it "AS OF 1/23 clean and unsched... " If nothing happens tomorrow morning to the ERL I'm going to call Customer Service. You would think a company that lost 13 Billion dollars last year can build one car for someone who is "Ready, Willing and Able" to purchase the car today lol

Did you get the cloth top or vinyl?

This is the 3rd car I ordered... The first was an 83 Camaro Berlinetta. 16 weeks later and it was never delivered. GM couldn't get the interior rugs for the cars because the suppier was on strike. Never got that car. Second 1984 Buick Riviera (the 2nd choice after the Camaro fiasco) 16 weeks later THAT CAR WAS DELIVERED. I'm getting that same feeling again. At least now I have the internet and more information than I ever had in the '80's

Michael

Nothing happened today. ERL still has it "AS OF 1/23 clean and unsched... " If nothing happens tomorrow morning to the ERL I'm going to call Customer Service. You would think a company that lost 13 Billion dollars last year can build one car for someone who is "Ready, Willing and Able" to purchase the car today lol

Did you get the cloth top or vinyl?

This is the 3rd car I ordered... The first was an 83 Camaro Berlinetta. 16 weeks later and it was never delivered. GM couldn't get the interior rugs for the cars because the suppier was on strike. Never got that car. Second 1984 Buick Riviera (the 2nd choice after the Camaro fiasco) 16 weeks later THAT CAR WAS DELIVERED. I'm getting that same feeling again. At least now I have the internet and more information than I ever had in the '80's

Michael

got the vinyl top

got the vinyl top

Woke up this morning and called the ERL and got this...

As of 1/25 your car has been SERIALIZED, no build date or delivery date are available at this time...

Well that's a step in the right direction, but I did not get the VIN number from the ERL system. Did you get your VIN from the system or the dealer?

Woke up this morning and called the ERL and got this...

As of 1/25 your car has been SERIALIZED, no build date or delivery date are available at this time...

Well that's a step in the right direction, but I did not get the VIN number from the ERL system. Did you get your VIN from the system or the dealer?

I got mine from the dealer, I'm assuming that is how you would normally get it. I'm not sure the ERL would give it to you

No, the ERL will not give it to you. She can't decipher SN's over the phone either. Stick to the method that you currectly use to get information.

Thanks Flash...

The ERL is keeping me one step ahead of my dealer. They are going to find out what is going on with my car on Monday and I aready know

1/6/07 Ordered

1/10/07 Clean and Unscheduled

1/25/07 Serialized

1/26/07 Build week 2/12/07

I just wonder what they are going to add to that lol

Hi Kzinti,

My GT500 has apparently been released, and I was would like to track it on the rails. My VIN is 1ZVHT88S075295741. Any info would be MUCH appreciated. Thank you, Robert

Hate to be the one to break this to you, but Kzinti has been muffled by Ford and no longer assists in the tracking. You will have to try and do it yourself by calling the ERL.