2007 Vehicle Order Tracking

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been able to check the T88 body code with ERL yet? I don't have a VIN to work off of, so this is currently my only option.

I asked a dealer today a question about the GT500.

My question was:

I have heard that there is a weight problem with the car and are not shipping yet. It appears that they may need to reduce the weight by removing the Shaker 1000. Is this correct? Will shipping be delayed? Is there a price adjustment if they replace the S-1000 with the S-500. The price difference is 1400.00 between the two.

His answer was:

I do know that they will not be making any convertibles right now with the Shaker 1000. We were not given a reason, only told it was a quality issue. I also would assume the price would be less as the Shaker 1000 was an option and the Shaker 500 is standard equipment.

Is there anyway for someone to find out info about my car? My salesman is gone for 2 weeks and it has been 5 weeks since I ordered it. I don't have the order number but I have the dealer number and know the options that I ordered. Is there anyone on the inside that can tell me if there is an order with the options I have going to the dealer # I have??

Is there anyway for someone to find out info about my car? My salesman is gone for 2 weeks and it has been 5 weeks since I ordered it. I don't have the order number but I have the dealer number and know the options that I ordered. Is there anyone on the inside that can tell me if there is an order with the options I have going to the dealer # I have??

You're going to need the VIN or order number...

Could you check in on my baby PLEASE!!!

1. Dealer Code: 27030

2. Model Year: 2007

3. Body Type: T85

4. Order Number: 9309

ERL claims next week as the build week, so I'm guessing sticker is ready.

Thanks

Steve

Cracka, unfortunately there is no one from Ford on this forums and helping people out anymore. The biggest helpers were told to stop ...

Cracka, unfortunately there is no one from Ford on this forums and helping people out anymore. The biggest helpers were told to stop ...

But, you can do it yourself, just as many of us already have. All you have to do is follow the instructions at the beginning of this thread (pg 1).

-Chip in SC

Edited by ipchay61

But, you can do it yourself, just as many of us already have. All you have to do is follow the instructions at the beginning of this thread (pg 1).

-Chip in SC

Yeah, but it was obvious from his post that he already called the ERL. That's all I could do for him anyway. It appeared he was asking for more info akin to what Dr. K and Sparky could provide...

BTW, no car arrival today. Maybe tomorrow?

Finally talked to Customer Service today. After some prying, I was told that the vehicle is on "material hold". Unfortunately doesn't really give me any more than I already knew, so I guess I'm back to waiting...

You didn't by chance order a Shelby Convertible with Shaker 1000 did you? You know those will be a long wait, and you should consider dropping the 1000 or going hardtop?

Check out themustangsource.com for gobs and gobs of threads on the GT500

You didn't by chance order a Shelby Convertible with Shaker 1000 did you? You know those will be a long wait, and you should consider dropping the 1000 or going hardtop?

Check out themustangsource.com for gobs and gobs of threads on the GT500

Not a convertible, but a black coupe with the Shaker 1000. I haven't heard anything regarding a problem with the Shaker 1000 in a coupe yet, and I've seen pics of a few that have shipped with this option, so I don't know what exactly the "material hold" refers to..

Can You Check Status Please?

order info & 2007 VIN#

W100 1 28 156 3L UD AB 618A B 07/13 SUB TO PLA 1FTWW31P37EA72071

I think you will have to call Ford Customer Service yourself from now on. If you don't have the number here it is:

1-800-392-3673

I hate calling these phone systems but it is very easy and most Ford people are very helpful.

When you call you get the usuall list of options. Just press #6. At the next option I think you press #2 the last option. Then a rep will ask for your VIN number, so have that handy. He will ask what you want. Tell him you ordered a 2007 Mustang or whatever, and you want to check on the status.

Thats it.

Good Luck!

WingMan75,

Couple of things. 1) How did you get your produced date??, 2) ERL tells me today that as of Aug 7 I am locked in for production week of Aug 7, ETA dealership week of Aug 15, and 3) I just got off the phone with the Costomer Relations number - the only information he could tell me was an ETA between Aug 15 and Aug 22.

Starting to wonder if the ERL is indeed a tease.

Weird how the left doesn't talk to the right. :shrug:

WingMan75,

Couple of things. 1) How did you get your produced date??, 2) ERL tells me today that as of Aug 7 I am locked in for production week of Aug 7, ETA dealership week of Aug 15, and 3) I just got off the phone with the Costomer Relations number - the only information he could tell me was an ETA between Aug 15 and Aug 22.

Jim,

Call VOPC everyday, even twice a day and Customer Relations daily. When you hear that your vehicle is "bucked", it's about to be built. The produced date is usually the next day.

-Chip in SC

WingMan75,

I called Customer Service this morning and they said it was "bucked" in production today.

I was told ETA of 8/18 but it could be sooner. That is an estimate.

Some Ford reps are not very forethcoming with info. The gentleman I spoke with today was very helpful.

I tried calling ERL but could not figure out the how to get there. Did you go directly to ERL or to a live rep?

WingMan75,

Usually the ERL "As of Date" is going to be at least the start date of your production. I would expect your unit to be built 8/7 or 8/8.

I called Customer Service this morning and they said it was "bucked" in production today.

Congratulations, you have a partial birth :baby:, usually not stillborn...Sorry bad humor...

I was told ETA of 8/18 but it could be sooner. That is an estimate.

Where are located? We've seen like 14 days to CA, 6-9 days to Philly....

Some Ford reps are not very forethcoming with info. The gentleman I spoke with today was very helpful.

As with any other Customer Service inquiry, I look at it like it is the luck of the draw of who you get. I never would have known my unit was bucked when it was unless I heard the girl reading the screen to herself, and reading the word bucked. I had to explain to her what I thought that bucked was...

I tried calling ERL but could not figure out the how to get there. Did you go directly to ERL or to a live rep?

Dial the number, hit option 2, hit the '*' to cut her off in mid-sentence and speak your peace...Do it in a quiet setting so it doesn't pick up anything in the background.

Good Luck.

Congratulations, you have a partial birth :baby:, usually not stillborn...Sorry bad humor...

Where are located? We've seen like 14 days to CA, 6-9 days to Philly....

As with any other Customer Service inquiry, I look at it like it is the luck of the draw of who you get. I never would have known my unit was bucked when it was unless I heard the girl reading the screen to herself, and reading the word bucked. I had to explain to her what I thought that bucked was...

Dial the number, hit option 2, hit the '*' to cut her off in mid-sentence and speak your peace...Do it in a quiet setting so it doesn't pick up anything in the background.

Good Luck.

Hey fearless why are you online and not in the grabber? Or do you have a laptop in your lap?

I live about 25 or 30 Miles from Flatrock in Sterling Heights, my dealer is in Warren, home of the GM tech center.

Funny, when I talked to the Ford guy today he said its bucked but I forgot what that means I'll have to look it up.

I still take a peek at your car now and again. Lucky guy.

Chip, Flash, All,

Thanks. Will keep trying the ERL. Spoke with Barry, Customer Relations, nice, courteous, but only info was ETA. Guess I'll wear out the phone.

Thanks again.

Your dates look better than mine.

Receipt Date: 7/11/06

TO:

Arrival Date: ETA dealership week of 8/15

My Dates:

Receipt Date: 6/12

TO:

Arrival Date: ETA dealership week of 8/18

That makes no sense to me. An extra month. I know the plant was down 2 weeks but still??????

What do you think fearless?

Funny, when I talked to the Ford guy today he said its bucked but I forgot what that means I'll have to look it up.

If you're bucked then your car is ready to be built, all parts for its assembly are at the plant and should be finished by tomorrow.

-Chip in SC

If you're bucked then your car is ready to be built, all parts for its assembly are at the plant and should be finished by tomorrow.

-Chip in SC

Hey Chip good to hear from you again. Too bad I can't just buzz over to the plant and drive it away tomorrow. Its hard to take when they say ETA 8/18.

Do you know how I can get my Window Sticker PDF?

Jack in Michigan not far from Flatrock.