2007 Vehicle Order Tracking

hey guys i placed my order on 5-11-6 did they forget me??? i keep calling and still no info on car yet , does anybody know what the order type 2 is??? or what price level 700 is???

My order says it's priority 15

???? what does that mean??

any help is welcome.

dealer said car would be here late July. or early August, sound right?

thanks people

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Just checking in should I post info here or call: just in case

Dealer No. F13146

2007 Mustang cov premium (GT/CS) with cloth top

Body: T85

Order No. 0620

THanks for all your help. might be to soon ordered on 6/20

Called today they said priorty code is a 10, no vin assigned but said a process date of the 26th, what does that mean, any one know? Said should have a vin by next thursday. Kinda think it might be good news but not sure.

Called today they said priorty code is a 10, no vin assigned but said a process date of the 26th, what does that mean, any one know? Said should have a vin by next thursday. Kinda think it might be good news but not sure.

That would be your receipt date. Check the first post on this forum for the FAQ on these things...I found that up until the time that you get sequenced, Thursdays were good days for updates on your status...

I would check tomorrow (7/6); I would suspect that you will have a VIN by then...

Edited by flashfearless

VOPC had another update last night. The GT/CS is on the railcar headed my way. It says it's due the "week of July 1". I'm hoping it gets here this week, we'll see. I wonder how long it takes to get a car from Flynt to Massachusetts. :bandance:

So here's the update....the Pony has arrived...but there's good and bad news. The bad news is that it arrived without the heated seats that I ordered. The good news is that I was smart enough to email Mr. Leonard at Ford about the whole experience I went thru getting this car. I received a call from the Northeast District rep who laid out the options I had, ie, take the car without the heated seats, have the dealer install heated seats or order a new car. She said Ford would pick up the cost of the heated seats. So, I opted out for that. I should have the car in my hands on Monday morning.

I relayed the negative experience I went thru to the District rep with the first dealer I dealt with. She's meeting with the owner of the dealership tommorow to review the situation with them and the sales staff. I let her know that I wasn't the only one in the area that had negative experiences with these guys. I also let her know that if it hadn't been for Kzinti and this site, I would have walked from Ford a long time ago.

What I've pulled out of this whole experience is that the Internet can place power in the hands of the consumer. It's a shame that any consumer has to go thru such an ordeal to spend $30k+. I can only imagine what the whole process would have been like had I not engaged in the Forums on this site as well as others out there.

As others have stated, get your emails into Ford. Let them know that their loyal customer base is not happy with the way that they are doing business. Email Mr. Leonard at dleonar1@ford.com. You should get a response like I did.

I'll try to get some pics in to you once it arrives. Thanks to all for your support and assistance with my order!!!

Hi everyone,

Hope I get the Vin today, question once I have the vin how can I check the build sheet to make sure all the options are right. Never went throught the evil robort lady yet, with vin do you go right to the computer lady.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Hope I get the Vin today, question once I have the vin how can I check the build sheet to make sure all the options are right. Never went throught the evil robort lady yet, with vin do you go right to the computer lady.

Thanks.

When you call the number, you go right to the automated system (ERL). Eventually you are given the choice between using the VIN or the Order Number to track your vehicle. I had better success using the Order Number than I did with the VIN.

Chip

Need help, anyone have a pictures of the California Specials Interior.

Ordered vista blue, with black top, needed to get black/dove with the package. Hoping its not white seats.

Thanks.

Oh, its white seats all right. Look at the link above and check the picture out. It kind of looks like a chick flic but I still would love it with the Vista Blue exterior...

Oh, its white seats all right. Look at the link above and check the picture out. It kind of looks like a chick flic but I still would love it with the Vista Blue exterior...

Hope this is the interior... crossing fingers.post-23448-1152934312_thumb.jpg

:bandance: :happy feet: Ahhhhhhh :happy feet: :bandance:

this is the week the ERL is stating that my Vert will be built.

Week of 17, on the 18th.

Hopefully all AAI workers had a nice 2 week vacation and are anxious to get those ponies out the door.

Who else is scheduled for this week?

The new pony corral is now all complete and just waiting for its new 2007 GT Vert arrival.

post-16833-1153035178_thumb.jpg

post-16833-1153035246_thumb.jpg

Edited by makemystang

post-23448-1153060219_thumb.jpgpost-23448-1153060254_thumb.jpgOk admiting after seeing ford direct was in a panic thinking the black/dove on the CS was white... found pictures yesterday and via web page searched dealer inventory found a black California Special with black dove at a dealer near me.

Went to see it in person,,,, it's what I wanted, the Dove is light GREY not at

all like the picture on the new website, which looks white. I admit I was kinda thinking the white would look good with Vista blue, but doubt it would stay clean, but it is a Light Grey. Hope ford will fix the web colors before they post it on their regular site. Imagine all the people who order it thinking it will be white.

Did the robot thing.. didn't have vin as of wed called dealer and the area rep changed to priority 2,,, as of Friday had been serialized and then checked yesterday it said sched for week of 7/31. Hope it stays on track with no delays..

07 vista blue with Black/Dove int convertable with cloth top, Calif Spec,

GT appearence, comfort group, alarm, Int upgrade, Sat dash.

Edited by nickven

:bandance: :happy feet: Ahhhhhhh :happy feet: :bandance:

this is the week the ERL is stating that my Vert will be built.

Week of 17, on the 18th.

Hopefully all AAI workers had a nice 2 week vacation and are anxious to get those ponies out the door.

Who else is scheduled for this week?

The new pony corral is now all complete and just waiting for its new 2007 GT Vert arrival.

I'm scheduled on the 18th as well. However the ERL has not uttered the words I long to hear. "Locked In"..

I'm scheduled on the 18th as well. However the ERL has not uttered the words I long to hear. "Locked In"..

Ahhhhhhhh :shrug: I was not aware of those 2 little words with a BIG Meaning.

I guess I will be calling ERL often, even though updates :kuko: come on Thursdays.

Hope we are both not :titanic: disappointed, after waiting so Looooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg.

Edited by makemystang

Ahhhhhhhh :shrug: I was not aware of those 2 little words with a BIG Meaning.

I guess I will be calling ERL often, even though updates :kuko: come on Thursdays.

Hope we are both not :titanic: disappointed, after waiting so Looooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg.

"Locked In"==> Blended; You could have had Kzinti get you a PDF of your sticker had he still been available.

I would call ERL 2x day these days as I expect updates more frequently than Thursday. If I don't hear what I want to hear on Wed, I wil be calling Customer Service...

Got the info I needed from dealer, and got through to ERL, Says build date is week of 7/31. Dealer had me scared, on my order sheet they had Priority 80.... they do that untill the order is complete and signed, then change it to a 10, that keeps the car from being accidentally being ordered before the order is complete or the customer aggrees to everything. Whew. Also got my vin

1ZVHT85H775223055

:bandance:

Got the info I needed from dealer, and got through to ERL, Says build date is week of 7/31. Dealer had me scared, on my order sheet they had Priority 80.... they do that untill the order is complete and signed, then change it to a 10, that keeps the car from being accidentally being ordered before the order is complete or the customer aggrees to everything. Whew. Also got my vin

1ZVHT85H775223055

:bandance:

Congratulations. Welcome to the queue. I have heard of other dealers doing this approach. They should tell people ahead of time that they do these thing so that people are not panicing...

"Locked In"==> Blended; You could have had Kzinti get you a PDF of your sticker had he still been available.

I would call ERL 2x day these days as I expect updates more frequently than Thursday. If I don't hear what I want to hear on Wed, I wil be calling Customer Service...

:bandance: OK, just got some good news from Carlo's. Guess we lucked out on waiting............. :happy feet: Read Carlo's post #5438

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/show...8391#post478391

Post # 5438

Here is the attachement

2007_NewWarranty.pdf

Edited by makemystang

How do I get all the info in the signiture section?

Also found a section for a VIN decipher? lost it,any idea where that is?

Well, without Kzinti here to help, you're on your own to find out the dates. Call the ERL often and listen to her language. When you get a serial number, you are serialized. When you get the words "scheduled" that is sequenced. When you get "locked in", you are blended.

Here is a link to the VIN decipher:

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/vin_tools/default.asp

Hi FLASHFEARLESS

Have you heard any updates on your ride from the ERL?

Ours are due for build today, and I called this morning and still did not hear those 2 magic words "LOCKED IN".

Have you heard on your unit?

Thanks

5/60k is nice.

Hate to sound ignorant, but it won't be the first time. Every time I call VOPC I run afoul of the voice recognition circuit for the VIN. When I speak distinctly I still get an 'I don't understand' message. I assume it has no trouble with the numbers when I speak them because it always reads back the dealer number correctly and gets numbers right when I get a VIN read-back. Is there some specific way it expects to hear the letters? I've tried saying them carefully and it often gives me two letters (including the right one) instead of one, then cuts off the last numbers of the VIN. I've tried the phonetic alphabet (Alfa, Hotel, Tango, etc.) and that doesn't work.

Assuming I don't want to keep talking to an analyst, what should I do differently?

Thanks for the help. OBTW, it's the VIN for a Shelby. I remember reading the system did not yet recognize the '88' code for the GT500 coupe. Is that the problem?

Hate to sound ignorant, but it won't be the first time. Every time I call VOPC I run afoul of the voice recognition circuit for the VIN. When I speak distinctly I still get an 'I don't understand' message. I assume it has no trouble with the numbers when I speak them because it always reads back the dealer number correctly and gets numbers right when I get a VIN read-back. Is there some specific way it expects to hear the letters? I've tried saying them carefully and it often gives me two letters (including the right one) instead of one, then cuts off the last numbers of the VIN. I've tried the phonetic alphabet (Alfa, Hotel, Tango, etc.) and that doesn't work.

Assuming I don't want to keep talking to an analyst, what should I do differently?

Thanks for the help. OBTW, it's the VIN for a Shelby. I remember reading the system did not yet recognize the '88' code for the GT500 coupe. Is that the problem?

I have never had luck with VIN numbers. I use take the order number path and it works. The silly thing is, they should change this to allow you to use the keypad instead of voice recongition.

But any way user your order number and you will get to it. I found you have to be real clear with the number "8" or it will think you said "A". I got that down pat now.

Good Luck.

PS have a quite environment, no TV's or radios on when you speak.

Edited by makemystang

Hi FLASHFEARLESS

Have you heard any updates on your ride from the ERL?

Ours are due for build today, and I called this morning and still did not hear those 2 magic words "LOCKED IN".

Have you heard on your unit?

Thanks

5/60k is nice.

No I have not heard anything and I suspect that we might not until Thursday...(going back to my Thursday theory)....Trying to be patient..

Yes, it is a nice little add on that I wasn't expecting. Perhaps good things come to those who wait...Too bad that it didn't happen sooner. I connected a friend of my wife's up with an X plan pin (see other thread on this forum) to buy an '06 GT Coupe and she took delivery on 7/6. She can't get the extended warranty...

Naw, no one's ignorant around here unless you speak of ignorance about when the :censored: they are going to make my unit!

Anyway, looking up the Shelby by order number continues to be a problem because of the body type T88. I have never ever got the ERL to understand a VIN.

Good Luck with that one. You will probably have to call Customer Service..