2007 Vehicle Order Tracking

hey guys here is my information

Dealer code: 24219

Body type: T82

Priority: 15

Order #: 1111

Order date: 5-11-06

really wnat to track my stang can you find out for me or tell me what to do?

CORRECTION!!!

my body type T85

and

ord.code is : 180A

order type: 2

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CORRECTION!!!

my body type T85

and

Call the 800 Number Listed in the first post of this forum. There no longer is anyone from Ford helping on these (or any other forums). Ford has gotten their panties in a wad about information sharing. There is a number for Customer Relations on this thread and a number for the VOPC in this thread.

Here is the 2007 Mustang Manual

Vehicle Status Update for my Mustang:

Per VOPC this morning (6/19/06)- "As of June 16, your vehicle has been produced with an estimated date of delivery week of July 1, 2006."

Per Customer Relations - Your vehicle has already been produced.....looks like it's schedeuled to arrive at the dealership between July 1 and July 8."

Will VOPC tell me when I've shipped or do I need to get all further info from Customer Relations?

Chip in SC

CORRECTION!!!

my body type T85

and

the72fins,

VOPC has no status info on this order yet.

Chip in SC

Edited by ipchay61

thanks guys , i did check this morning nothing yet . im glad because i changed my gears from stock 3.31's to 3.55's . Talked to ford today and got my change. so now i wait.delivery was to be late july,or early august....sound right?

thanks guys , i did check this morning nothing yet . im glad because i changed my gears from stock 3.31's to 3.55's . Talked to ford today and got my change. so now i wait.delivery was to be late july,or early august....sound right?

Depends on what part of the country you live in. If you live in a warm climate, those folks seem to get allocated faster. I would assume late July to late August. If you live in the northeast, expect late August.

This just in from VOPC.....

"As of June 16, your vehicle has been released from foreign assembly plant with an estimated delivery, week of June 25, 2006."

Getting close now! :happy feet:

Chip in SC

Edited by ipchay61

This just in from VOPC.....

"As of June 16, your vehicle has been released from foreign assembly plant with an estimated delivery, week of June 25, 2006."

Getting close now! :happy feet:

Chip in SC

Chip, I've got the same message! Customer relations was able to tell me that it looked like I would be shipped yesterday via convoy. It looks like ours will be among the first premier trim cars to arrive!

I think that I saw a post which said that you can't get the CS in Grabber Orange? Is this correct to your knowledge?

According to the '07 Order Guide (3/13/06 version) the only colors for the CS/GT are Redfire, Vista Blue, White, and Black.

Chip in SC

VOPC told me that my GT/CS was produced today. It should be here around July 8! :happy feet: I'll get pics out once it arrives.

Not that I am trying to rain on anyone's parade or anything, I just don't get how you got your machine built in like 5 weeks. You put your order in on 5/11, and it is made 6/22. What in the heck am I doing wrong?

Not that I am trying to rain on anyone's parade or anything, I just don't get how you got your machine built in like 5 weeks. You put your order in on 5/11, and it is made 6/22. What in the heck am I doing wrong?

Well, first off, it's an automatic. Secondly, these forums helped me out. I got the order prioritized at a 10, top level for my dealer. I also didn't make any changes to the order, once it when in, it stayed that way.

Finally, I went to a dealer who was up front and honest. I had originally ordered a 2006 on X-Plan in March. The dealer jerked my around for 2 months, trying to play me for my deposit. He claimed that Ford cancelled my order (submitted on 3/4). If you browse the forums, you can see that others ordered after that date and got their 06's.

Had it not been for this site and Kzinti, in particular, I would never had known that the dealer was jerking me around. It could have cost me plenty. I told the first dealer to :kissass: and found the dealer that I am working with now. So far, the experience has been extremely positive. He's a straight shooter, no BS, no games, lies, etc.. Ford needs more dealers like this guy.

If I were in your shoes, having read all the stuff that I've read here and on other forums, I'd be suspicious of your dealer. Hey, I was told that GT/CSs would be hard to come by. I will have one withing 7 weeks of ordering it. Good luck with yours. Keep us filled in on how you are progressing.

I think that I saw a post which said that you can't get the CS in Grabber Orange? Is this correct to your knowledge?

GT/CS according to the 2007 Order guide, GT/CS does not have a G. Orange. Just the four colors you mentioned before will only be available.

Anyways, we both have order dates in april 06, and others are getting theirs first.

Last word I heard on mine was scheduled for 7-17 also.

Maybe :shrug: they want the crew refreshed from vacation before they work "Build" ours.

Unless it has something to do with Verts? Coupe builds, then Vert Builds ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Maybe low on Cloth tops ? ? ? ? ? I have heard there is a hold on Shaker 1000's, but I am getting the Shaker 500 so that cannot be it.

Edited by makemystang

Hah.........Just found this...........

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=1618

as quoted in the link-----------

:shrug: ==============================================

Tony,

1) GT App Pkg, control lifted for week 25 so they're available again.

2) 18" premium wheel (64E) is restricted to 23% of GT orders maximum - expect delays.

3) No restriction noted for Sport App Pkg w/Color Accent, so they're available again.

Other restrictions this week:

4) 18" polished Bullitt wheel (64W) is restricted to 29% of GT orders maximum - expect delays.

5) Total V6 production is set at 39% maximum and must order that many.

6) Total GT production is set at 51% maximum and must order that many.

7) GT500 production is set at 10%.

8) GT with manual transmission is restricted to 27% maximum - expect delays.

9) GT500 convertible w/ shaker 1000 radio on hold until at least July 31st.

Hope this helps.

============================================== :shrug:

So if my math is right knowing they are building 9,000 GT500's which means approx:

90,000 total builds,

9,000 are GT500's

35,100 are V6's

45,900 are GT's (12,393 Manuals, 33,507 Autos)

Sounds incorrect, :shrug: coz usually 3 to 1 builds are usually V6's and I would expect more the 90,000 units would be built. Does any one have the builds for 2006? 2005 was like 160,000 units.

Edited by makemystang

Yeah, I just saw this thread this AM. I put a question out to Five 0 B to ask him how many of those restrictions actually impact getting scheduled or, once you are scheduled, if they change week to week and you could wind up delaying what you get "blended" AKA "locked in"...

I guess the bottom line is that our machines are too dolled up for their own good. GT Conv Premium (Grabber Orange), Cloth Top, Polished 18's, Comfort Group, GT Appearance Package, Sirius, IUP (Satin), Active Anti-Theft...

So if my math is right knowing they are building 9,000 GT500's which means approx:

90,000 total builds,

9,000 are GT500's

35,100 are V6's

45,900 are GT's (12,393 Manuals, 33,507 Autos)

Sounds incorrect, :shrug: coz usually 3 to 1 builds are usually V6's and I would expect more the 90,000 units would be built. Does any one have the builds for 2006? 2005 was like 160,000 units.

I think that the problem with your math is that you assume that they will actually *make* 10% on the GT500s. I think that the actual percentage will be much lower...

Yeah, I just saw this thread this AM. I put a question out to Five 0 B to ask him how many of those restrictions actually impact getting scheduled or, once you are scheduled, if they change week to week and you could wind up delaying what you get "blended" AKA "locked in"...

I guess the bottom line is that our machines are too dolled up for their own good. GT Conv Premium (Grabber Orange), Cloth Top, Polished 18's, Comfort Group, GT Appearance Package, Sirius, IUP (Satin), Active Anti-Theft...

I think that the problem with your math is that you assume that they will actually *make* 10% on the GT500s. I think that the actual percentage will be much lower...

I am just taking the 10% from what Five Oh has mentioned in his post. The 9,000 is what was advertised for GT500 production. I have no stats on the past SVT year builds, not that it would matter because they will keep supply a lot lower then demand.

Edited by makemystang

This just in.......

Per VOPC @ 11:02pm 6/24/06

"As of June 22, 2006, your vehicle has shipped via rail carrier with an estimated time of arrival week of July 1, 2006." Guess I'll be making daily trips by the Ford railyard now. Hope the guards don't run me off.

I need one of those remotes Adam Sandler has in his new movie.

Chip in SC

Edited by ipchay61

Hey Chip--

Good News....congrats! I keep getting the same old "built the 5th released the 5th with an arrival date of week 6-18" crap. See my post on the "keep the info flowing" thread I started and you will be updated. I went through a lot pf Commander K threads today from the '06 updates.....some cars seemed just to get "stuck" at the plant, and others mysteriously arrived contrary to the VOPC info.

So, no idea at all where my car is at, and the dealer is just as frustrated (I'm dealing with the GM) He too has no rail car number, but says it's not unusual for cars to just show up----hope I'm that lucky!

Hey, weren't you supposed to get your car this next week???

Edited by Blitz

Hey Chip--

Good News....congrats! I keep getting the same old "built the 5th released the 5th with an arrival date of week 6-18" crap. See my post on the "keep the info flowing" thread I started and you will be updated. I went through a lot pf Commander K threads today from the '06 updates.....some cars seemed just to get "stuck" at the plant, and others mysteriously arrived contrary to the VOPC info.

So, no idea at all where my car is at, and the dealer is just as frustrated (I'm dealing with the GM) He too has no rail car number, but says it's not unusual for cars to just show up----hope I'm that lucky!

Hey, weren't you supposed to get your car this next week???

Blitz,

VOPC keeps going between "week of June 25" and "week of July 1". According to my invoice, it takes 9 days to ship from Flat Rock to Columbia so if it shipped on the 22nd and it does in fact take 9 days, it should be here Saturday, July 1. If that happens then I should get it Monday the 3rd. Hopefully it will arrive early.

Chip

Slightly off topic, but worth a read anyway, IMHO. My brother is VP of manufacturing at the new San Antonio Toyota Tundra plant. There is an article posted recently which kind of talks to the processes a bit and it might give us an appreciation of just how tight the "just in time" inventory process works. He's quoted in here a bit and it looks like the amount of inventory that Toyota aims to keep on the shelf in terms of parts from suppliers is a whopping 30 minutes.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/stori...ta.4f4ea31.html

My car with premier trim arrived today so things are moving. The ERL said the 26th and she was right. Check www.themustangsource.com for pics that my brother shot of the interior - it's just a low res camera phone pic but you can see that the premier trim includes the bright shift trim ring and shift knob. I was stuck in an airport on my way to Germany today otherwise I would have had the car home now. The trip ended up getting cancelled so I'm picking up the car tomorrow at 10am. More pics to follow tomorrow!