Obama's qualifications

mikem12

Suggesting that our fighting men and woman are being put in harms way when they dont have or not using the right strategy because of political correctness to is bad mouthing our leaders on the ground which are our troops. Read the post then respond.

I have watched your posts in here for sometime..you are a complete moron.. why don't you shut up if you can't comprehend???

I have watched your posts in here for sometime..you are a complete moron.. why don't you shut up if you can't comprehend???

I comprehend well. Our troops are not being put in harms way without support. Thats what was said. Its so easy for you who sleep in a warm bed at night to sugggest something that you freaking heard. Keep your mouth closed. Catch me or any of my brothers in uniform and repeat that same post and I guarantee that you will be on the floor before you finish your sentence. Now maybe you can understand that because i cant make it any clearer.

Edited by Die Wahrheit

I comprehend well. Our troops are not being put in harms way without support. Thats what was said. Its so easy for you who sleep in a warm bed at night to sugggest something that you freaking heard. Keep your mouth closed. Catch me or any of my brothers in uniform and repeat that same post and I guarantee that you will be on the floor before you finish your sentence. Now maybe you can understand that because i cant make it any clearer.

my son has completed 2 tours over there and I am a vietnam vet. I stand by what I said ..you are a COMPLETE moron.. If you don't believe me take a poll in this forum. now I suggest you shut your mouth.or I will hunt you down like the pig you are..

What you dont understand is that what you hear is false. And war brings death. Thats what war is, it would be nice if there were no casualties. So for you to insist that our country is putting our soldiers lives at risk on the battlefield and they dont have to or that our Generals dont know what they are doing is straight up treason. You need to be very careful who you repeat and watch your freaking mouth when you dicide to bad mouth my brothers that are on the field. You cannot posssible know shit about ever serving. we have the greatest forces in the world and never and i mean never dishonor our leadership on the ground over there because they are the best. You ungrateful civilian. Why the hell you think you are safe over here? You are crossing the line now pal! I tell you what you do, stick to what you know and you can bash congress all the hell you want. But dont ever disrepect our troops on the ground or our generals over there. You wouldnt know but thats who calls the shots on the ground over there.

What? you're preaching to me about combat? Let's get one thing straight you moronic ass. I have 8 years military service to my country with two tours in-country Vietnam. How dare you presume I or anyone couldn't possibly understand war or combat.

just so you know I have at the least 25 friends in the sand box as I write this with more on the way next month.

Why don't you tell us of your heroic exploits in combat or in the military for that matter? You obviously must have inside connection with the powers that be other wise you wouldn't make such idiotic statements like you do.

Secondly I haven't insisted anything. I said I heard of this and was trying to research it. Again, you follow the same practice as your Messiah(libtards) and endeavor to twist things to fit your personal agenda by trying to portray everyone who disagrees with you as an idiot, a racist etc and in this case antimilitary. Bullshit

thirdly, I have never demeaned or dishonored the military, up to including the leadership on the ground. Where the hell did that come from? You moronic ass i said, if it is true, the orders came from congress and the White house that is not denigrating the troops in any fashion what so ever. That is saying they aren't being allowed to do what they were sent there to do.

Please do us all a favor, stop, just say no to crack while you still have a small fraction of your brain left.

Read the post then respond.

That is the greatest response you have ever posted Die, now try applying that to your own postings.

I doubt Die will even see this , I am pretty sure I am on ignore since you have yet to respond to many of the posts I have shown proof where you are misinformed. Or you have purposely decided not to respond to anything I post because not only will I give my opinion but I will link the proof and evidence that supports why I feel such ways.

Proof, Evidence; obviously things you do not require to form an intelligent opinion or thought on well .....anything.

What? you're preaching to me about combat? Let's get one thing straight you moronic ass. I have 8 years military service to my country with two tours in-country Vietnam. How dare you presume I or anyone couldn't possibly understand war or combat.

just so you know I have at the least 25 friends in the sand box as I write this with more on the way next month.

Why don't you tell us of your heroic exploits in combat or in the military for that matter? You obviously must have inside connection with the powers that be other wise you wouldn't make such idiotic statements like you do.

Secondly I haven't insisted anything. I said I heard of this and was trying to research it. Again, you follow the same practice as your Messiah(libtards) and endeavor to twist things to fit your personal agenda by trying to portray everyone who disagrees with you as an idiot, a racist etc and in this case antimilitary. Bullshit

thirdly, I have never demeaned or dishonored the military, up to including the leadership on the ground. Where the hell did that come from? You moronic ass i said, if it is true, the orders came from congress and the White house that is not denigrating the troops in any fashion what so ever. That is saying they aren't being allowed to do what they were sent there to do.

Please do us all a favor, stop, just say no to crack while you still have a small fraction of your brain left.

messiah! You are so jealous. Obama Won accept it and move on.

Edited by Die Wahrheit

your hero accusing our troops of bombing villages and killing civilans

How can you speak so passionately about respecting military leadership, when you speak so poorly of our previous commander in chief....you my union brother are a phoney....a stinking hypocrite...and you have lost the little entertainment value you had...you opinion means nothing.

Edited by longball

messiah! You are so jealous. Obama Won accept it and move on.

duh waht, you are nothing more than a flamer, all you do is stir up shit then run away when someone, anyone calls you on it. I asked you of your military sevice because "you" dared someone to stand in front of you and your brothers and said you have been there. I have the strongest feeling you have never been very far from your momma's teat. You are a blow hard, and a narcissist just like your idol. Do us all a favor and evaporate.

Not that I agree but from this are you saying that if Bush never sent our troops over there we would not be sleeping in a warm bed?

How can you speak so passionately about respecting military leadership, when you speak so poorly of our previous commander in chief....you my union brother are a phoney....a stinking hypocrite...and you have lost the little entertainment value you had...you opinion means nothing.

I'm not defending DW at all, it is obvious that he has made some enemies here. People can make up their own mind what they think and feel, and it seems he has rubbed many the wrong way.

However the above quoted statement is utter BS. Our armed services have performed beautifully in this conflict. Per ca-pita in the battlefield we have lost less to casualties in this conflict then we do in the US due to car crashes, and heart failure. We have by % hit way more targets, vs loss to our servicemen.

That does not mean that anyone here has to support the cause they are fighting for, what are we in Iraq for anyway? That being said even if you believe in the Iraq conflict, that does not mean you have to believe the GW was a good leader.

George W. Bush was the worst president in history, he invaded sovereign nations, and focused so much on foreign policy that he let his own countries economy fall by the wayside. He passed a prescription bill that would allow the pharmaceutical companies charge whatever they want for their goods while cloaking it as a cost saving measure. He changed the bankruptcy laws to protect financiers when he knew that they were allowing risky loans. In that same bill he uncapped the % by which credit card companies could charge for money they had lent. He cut taxes to the rich, and even gave hush money to the poor through stimulus checks while running a deficit in the trillions. Now listen close, because these are the big ones. He gave equal trade status to china, and executed several "Free Trade" agreements while still in office!

I have love for our service men, and our union, however Bush is a piece of sh-t!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Furious1Auto

George W. Bush was the worst president in history, he invaded sovereign nations, and focused so much on foreign policy that he let his own countries economy fall by the wayside. He passed a prescription bill that would allow the pharmaceutical companies charge whatever they want for their goods while cloaking it as a cost saving measure. He changed the bankruptcy laws to protect financiers when he knew that they were allowing risky loans. In that same bill he uncapped the % by which credit card companies could charge for money they had lent. He cut taxes to the rich, and even gave hush money to the poor through stimulus checks while running a deficit in the trillions. Now listen close, because these are the big ones. He gave equal trade status to china, and executed several "Free Trade" agreements while still in office!

I have love for our service men, and our union, however Bush is a piece of sh-t!!!!!!!!!

Precise and to the point! Anyone with a pulse these last eight years has got to see that. You do not need a stinking link it's just so obvious! How can conservatives not possibly recognize this or pretend it is not the plain simple truth! In coming decades people will read about bush's legacy and wonder why more people didn't throw shoes at the clown.

Mikem I am suprised you let him off that easy. I hope I am around win someone finally puts this no-good-for-nothing lib in his place. But then again I am not that lucky. Maybe one day he will get to experience a death panel with his messiah for himself.

Mikem I am suprised you let him off that easy. I hope I am around win someone finally puts this no-good-for-nothing lib in his place. But then again I am not that lucky. Maybe one day he will get to experience a death panel with his messiah for himself.

The death panel charge is utter BS. If you want to call anyone a death panel try pointing that finger at the insurance industry's claims clerks. They deny valid claims for patients, and get paid bonuses for doing so. They dictate what tests are covered, and what procedures are as well.

The death panel charge is utter BS. If you want to call anyone a death panel try pointing that finger at the insurance industry's claims clerks. They deny valid claims for patients, and get paid bonuses for doing so. They dictate what tests are covered, and what procedures are as well.

If it is indeed BS, then why did the dems pull that segment out of the bill? I realize it was not worded as "death panels". If I recall it was called end of life counseling.

Do you believe that it's not going to cost us any money?

Where do we get all the extra doctors for the extra 47 million people who are going to need one?

I'm not defending DW at all, it is obvious that he has made some enemies here. People can make up their own mind what they think and feel, and it seems he has rubbed many the wrong way.

However the above quoted statement is utter BS. Our armed services have performed beautifully in this conflict. Per ca-pita in the battlefield we have lost less to casualties in this conflict then we do in the US due to car crashes, and heart failure. We have by % hit way more targets, vs loss to our servicemen.

That does not mean that anyone here has to support the cause they are fighting for, what are we in Iraq for anyway? That being said even if you believe in the Iraq conflict, that does not mean you have to believe the GW was a good leader.

I in no way was defending BUSH....my statement was about the hypocrisy of Dies Obama-passion....HE brought up the great men an women who protect us and the rest of the world....I'm just pointing out the FACT that he is cherry-picking which military leaders he respects...

PHONEY,HYPOCRITE....useless to try to have a civil discussion with him. I like your reasoning Furious,mature and polite.

I in no way was defending BUSH....my statement was about the hypocrisy of Dies Obama-passion....HE brought up the great men an women who protect us and the rest of the world....I'm just pointing out the FACT that he is cherry-picking which military leaders he respects...

PHONEY,HYPOCRITE....useless to try to have a civil discussion with him. I like your reasoning Furious,mature and polite.

Bush was the worst Pres in history of this great nation. He put our soidiers at risk for political gains.

Edited by Die Wahrheit