Hybrid Drivers More Ticket- and Accident-Prone

Fits in with the "holy than thou" attitude the pricks exude when they smugly scream down the highway at 130km's in a 110km zone. There is a grey prius that regularly scream past me on the highway (as I'm doing 110km's) and he lives farther from the city than I do. (over 50km's away) Depending on the time in the evening, he'll pass me about 20km's out, to as far as my cut off, about 45 km's away.

Way to save fuel ya 'tard!

Fits in with the "holy than thou" attitude the pricks exude when they smugly scream down the highway at 130km's in a 110km zone. There is a grey prius that regularly scream past me on the highway (as I'm doing 110km's) and he lives farther from the city than I do. (over 50km's away) Depending on the time in the evening, he'll pass me about 20km's out, to as far as my cut off, about 45 km's away.

Way to save fuel ya 'tard!

I guess no one told that goof that hybrids don't work on the highway.

Anyone else notice that a lot of Hybrid drivers drive their cars like they were a race-car? Now I thought the one pro of driving a vehicle that had polarizing looks, poor handling, acceleration, steering, etc, was the outstanding gas mileage? If you run it liked a raped ape, doesn't it negate that?

Anyone else notice that a lot of Hybrid drivers drive their cars like they were a race-car? Now I thought the one pro of driving a vehicle that had polarizing looks, poor handling, acceleration, steering, etc, was the outstanding gas mileage? If you run it liked a raped ape, doesn't it negate that?

This morning I saw a Prius chasing an Integra with a loud coffee can exhaust that cut it off during rush hour traffic! Maybe they were filming "The Fast and the Furious - Prius Drift"