Local President and 2 Officers of Local 400 are retired

Romeo400member

So it's acceptable for you to call me names or say I am controlled by the excutive officers, but when this guy points something out you don't like or calls names, then it's not?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Lenny's motives are NOT altruistic. He used to work for the local for over a decade and kept his mouth shut. When Tony fires him, all of the sudden there are all sorts of problems.

Anyway, this has been discussed by me and various "E" board members and will be addressed. Unfortunately, Lenny's Lemmings will see this as a victory and he could very well be our next president. Be careful what you wish for.

Anyway, this has been discussed by me and various "E" board members and will be addressed. Unfortunately, Lenny's Lemmings will see this as a victory and he could very well be our next president. Be careful what you wish for.

So future, how is it going to be addressed and by whom?? is the e board going to step up, remove them, demand restitution (in the amount of thousands of Dollars with inteerest since 2006), install tiseo as president and charge back to the retired officers the next election costs as punitive costs? Or is the eboard justgong to waffle around this issue and possibly be part of another dol actioin? You know when you becoome aware and don't act...

the ACTIVE membership should choose the pres the retireee has its owne chapter ...WISH ? WE CAN ONLY HOPE HE BECOMES PRES LENNY LENNY LENNY :happy feet:

So it's acceptable for you to call me names or say I am controlled by the excutive officers, but when this guy points something out you don't like or calls names, then it's not?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Lenny's motives are NOT altruistic. He used to work for the local for over a decade and kept his mouth shut. When Tony fires him, all of the sudden there are all sorts of problems.

Edited by laidofflocal400member

"…This is a good rule. Retired members are not as

accountable to the current Union membership as active

16 PRB Case No. 1283, at 6.

PRB CASE NO. 1534 Page 8.

ones. They may be less accessible. They may also be

more prone to represent the interests of other retired

members instead of current members. All of these factors

may diminish the ability of the Union to react to the changing

nature of the work place. They may also expose the Union

to legal liability. …”

Found it! Now we've got something. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction and stopping with the insults.

OK Al,

So now that you can see clearly, it's time you started asking questions at the Local.

Who has gotten a no bid contract to clean the Local?

(If things are that bad financially than the Officers should be cleaning up after themselves)

Who's son in law was the first person hired to work for ABM at Michigan Proving Grounds?

Who's daughter works for the lawyer that represents the Local?

Of all the banquet facilities that are in South Eastern Michigan, do you think it was a coincidence that said daughter and son in law had their wedding reception at, is the same facility that hosts the Retiree Christmas Party every year?

These are just a few things to start with.....There are many more weird coincidences that have been going on at our Local.

Dude....did I hurt of nerve??? have you read our bylaws?? Where did you get them? Or are you being told what to say here? I will admit our bylaws are slim, but they have been approved by the Intl uAW and sent in toe the USDOL on March 3, 2009. These guys all knew about the issues and purtposely violated the bylaws and constitution. use the dol public disclosure web page and put in the file number 010-321 for local 400, 033-415 for local 228, 512-315 for 2280, 013-030 for local 600, and 000-149 for the Intl UAW.

Oh and by the way, what is STFU stand for?? I think it is absolutely great this thread is four pages liong and hope that oher local members pick up on this and it gets 100 pages long. I will do my part to help that happen.

As for "your" comment of working for free, okay, but wouldn't it be better if they all; Intl, Regional, local offiecers and staff all worked for what those of us on the lines receive??? NOw that would be equitable and a little above your premise of working for free. I think your suggestion of working for free would make them squirm a whole lot more...!!!

No, sorry it was for laidoff400!

Your reply to his post shows what kind of person you are...someone tries to educate you and you take offense to it and you start calling him names. Listen these forums are here to educate and spread the word. You read something you don't like and you start name calling. Come on, grow up.... As for your change the bylaws bs, they control the Eboard, and they control the Joint Council so where do you think the by-law committee comes from? I mean, it's kind of like having the Fox guard the hen house. We all know that this appeal will be voted down at the Local level because of what I said above, fortunately this is not the finale say. All we are doing is telling people the truth, and the more I read your comments I just wonder if you are actually one of THEM. I mean, you make their side of it sound like it's no big deal.
that response was for you asshole! How fking stupid does it sound, eboard, joint council and by-laws committee doesn't mean shit. All they do is give a recommendation to the members, the members still vote on it. So go to a union mtg once and make a by-law change to give these guys 0 above their plant pay. It isn't hard to load a union mtg!

that response was for you asshole! How fking stupid does it sound, eboard, joint council and by-laws committee doesn't mean shit. All they do is give a recommendation to the members, the members still vote on it. So go to a union mtg once and make a by-law change to give these guys 0 above their plant pay. It isn't hard to load a union mtg!

hey dude go smoke some more poll....your bylaw committee is local officers an chairmen’s dumb fuck the membership does not vote on bylaws so what your boy is telling you to type is wrong. you knowwww what.... now I now why you a dumb ass you been swallowing tony p kids seee at least Franco spits them out .

hey dude go smoke some more poll....your bylaw committee is local officers an chairmen’s dumb fuck the membership does not vote on bylaws so what your boy is telling you to type is wrong. you knowwww what.... now I now why you a dumb ass you been swallowing tony p kids seee at least Franco spits them out .

Yo factor, slow down!! as a matter of fact (no pun intended) the bylaw committee does not have to be made up of officers and in my opinion shouldn't be. for example, Local 3000, has members at large on it. Of course is depends on the bylaws themselves and if the membership as the will, they can change them. It is a matter of effort. You sound lke you want to help in the local, so draft something and give it to your ebaord members, future might to bring to the JC mtg. the intl union has a entirer booklet with suggestions for bylaws, you can get one at the purchasing office at solidaruty house.

But, of course this will only happen if the officers are made up of real union people instead of self serving, money grubbing, pretenders like tony, howard, adn gajeski!!

We all have to get behind this appeal and move those puds out ,ASAP. It might help, if you started a letter writing campaign, to intl demanding the actions sought in the appeal. Put the appeal out on the floor, in the schools, out on the track and in the bays. The UAW membership is one of the most educated in the world, they just need a little shove now and again. That includeds the intl members!!! So, shove them.

Yo factor, slow down!! as a matter of fact (no pun intended) the bylaw committee does not have to be made up of officers and in my opinion shouldn't be. for example, Local 3000, has members at large on it. Of course is depends on the bylaws themselves and if the membership as the will, they can change them. It is a matter of effort. You sound lke you want to help in the local, so draft something and give it to your ebaord members, future might to bring to the JC mtg. the intl union has a entirer booklet with suggestions for bylaws, you can get one at the purchasing office at solidaruty house.

But, of course this will only happen if the officers are made up of real union people instead of self serving, money grubbing, pretenders like tony, howard, adn gajeski!!

We all have to get behind this appeal and move those puds out ,ASAP. It might help, if you started a letter writing campaign, to intl demanding the actions sought in the appeal. Put the appeal out on the floor, in the schools, out on the track and in the bays. The UAW membership is one of the most educated in the world, they just need a little shove now and again. That includeds the intl members!!! So, shove them.

yeah, i think that he thinks I support this retired officer crap. To be clear. "I dont"! I would however make it miserable for them until a decisions has been made from the pres's office! Take their extra pay away! Thats all I was saying! That is news to me however, that the members do not vote on by-laws. I would change that shit too. The by-laws that govern your local the members don't vote on?

Edited by buster6969

yeah, i think that he thinks I support this retired officer crap. To be clear. "I dont"! I would however make it miserable for them until a decisions has been made from the pres's office! Take their extra pay away! Thats all I was saying! That is news to me however, that the members do not vote on by-laws. I would change that shit too. The by-laws that govern your local the members don't vote on?

Let me be clear, the membership does vote on the bylaws! however, inan amalgamated loal, there is only one general membeship meeting required by the constitutoin. There canbe more, if the bylaws call for them.

In between the general meetings, there is a joint council form of representative fom the units of the amalgamanted local, usually a minumum of two pwer unit. Taht is considered a membership vote. The JC reps should vote as the uit membership says, but alas, they can be swayed so essily it is pathetic. In local 400, the JC is usually good time charlies instead of people who might know about the uaw and its princilples. Now I am not sayng the individual JC members( including the Eboard) has no personal integrety, but so far...????

don'tthink the JC or Ebaord has done anythingto become educated in or about anything in along long long long time. they don't have to, tony howard and gajeski tell them what to think.

that is how local 400 got ninto this mess. the JC failed to gt anything in writing from intl reps or president's office. the presient's office would have old them no, and demanded gajeski leave immediately and howard would have never retired. tony just couldn't bear to see othes getting ove on him. I guess we owe him some thanks though, if he hadn't retired, wee might never have found out about howard and gajeski....

In any event, they all need to go now!

we recently did a bylaw change, about a year ago, we the membership never voted on it. The local officers did the ebourd look at it then it was bless at a JC meeting "it was never taken to the floor"

The change need to be in 2011 we need people in there you give a fuck. TEAM 2011

we recently did a bylaw change, about a year ago, we the membership never voted on it. The local officers did the ebourd look at it then it was bless at a JC meeting "it was never taken to the floor"

The change need to be in 2011 we need people in there you give a fuck. TEAM 2011

baby steps now factor... to haven't gotten rid of the trash yet.

NOBODY should support a retired officer at any locaion. The fact is those retired persons just don't have the membership at the center oftheir attention when being retired for two reasons,1) they are doing it for the money, 2) they really want to be retired, golfing, riding their harley or just atabar drinking.

There are a handful of pewople who live eat and drink labor that i know that might be able to do it, but they wouldn't take the extra money, but would make a education scolarship for it, and not for his daughter or mother in law.

Al we are all waiting for you response about which eboard members you discussed this with. Oh and the outcomes you invision.[/color]

Got my Local 400 paper today and advertising the Retiree Christmas party already, I thought we had no money to subsidize a party anymore? Guess Tony is still courting Retirees for the next election. 400Future what happened to you? Have not heard anything from you in a couple of days? They didn't get to you did they? Rumor on the floor is Randy Newsome is sucking up to Bob Tis, so maybe he knows something that we don't yet! Also rumor on the floor is that the paper work is turned in and posting will go up very soon for 80 some people for Romeo...

Edited by laidofflocal400member

Got my Local 400 paper today and surprise surprise, it doesn't say anything about Tony retiring! 400Future what happened to you? Have not heard anything from you in a couple of days? They didn't get to you did they? Rumor on the floor is Randy Newsome is sucking up to Bob Tis, so maybe he knows something that we don't yet! Also rumor on the floor is that the paper work is turned in and posting will go up very soon for 80 some people for Romeo...

Why in the fk would they retire without an incentive? I think this whole thread is BS! :stirpot:

You know, the more I read your BS postings, the more I realize you do not know what the hell you are talking about, not only are you from another Local, your an idiot....

your the fking idiot, there aren't any packages right now and Tony has over 30 so he isn't growing into a package, so you a full of sht! Keep :stirpot: nice in a enviroment where people are losing their jobs. I am from another local, but at least I am not :stirpot: . Fking grow up! Bet you are not even a local 400 member!

Edited by buster6969

Why in the fk would they retire without an incentive? I think this whole thread is BS! :stirpot:

whoa now 69. who said they didn't take an incentive??? did they tell you that?

the fact is, they all took a buyout package. 35 large as tony might say (you know, that soprano/shultzie language), to retire and leave the employment of ford. Of course, once you leave ford you canot be a uaw rep, per the contract.Art VI, Sec (g). you can look it up. 228, you might want to apply that to Cal clark.

your the fking idiot, there aren't any packages right now and Tony has over 30 so he isn't growing into a package, so you a full of sht! Keep :stirpot: nice in a enviroment where people are losing their jobs. I am from another local, but at least I am not :stirpot: . Fking grow up! Bet you are not even a local 400 member!

So 69, your from another local, and you seem to want to speak with some kind of authority, knowledge. You must be drinking the tony cocktail going around. its kinda like that jim jones koolaid. its that eastside sugr drink, that goes on over here--they tell you they are gong to take care of you and you drink it down. the problem is they are prominsing allot of people just like you, just like the eboard at 400, just like the joint council at 400.

by the way, if you weren't paying attention, tony filed just in time to catch the last buyout deadline, so he doesn't have to grow into it. call him up and ask him and the other officers. the numbers are listed here some where on www.uawlocal400.com .

whoa now 69. who said they didn't take an incentive??? did they tell you that?

the fact is, they all took a buyout package. 35 large as tony might say (you know, that soprano/shultzie language), to retire and leave the employment of ford. Of course, once you leave ford you canot be a uaw rep, per the contract.Art VI, Sec (g). you can look it up. 228, you might want to apply that to Cal clark.

.yo member, you can give them all the pg numbers in the world, buster and future would rather say what they think or told is right rather then what’s in black an white

Edited by xfacter400

So 69, your from another local, and you seem to want to speak with some kind of authority, knowledge. You must be drinking the tony cocktail going around. its kinda like that jim jones koolaid. its that eastside sugr drink, that goes on over here--they tell you they are gong to take care of you and you drink it down. the problem is they are prominsing allot of people just like you, just like the eboard at 400, just like the joint council at 400.

by the way, if you weren't paying attention, tony filed just in time to catch the last buyout deadline, so he doesn't have to grow into it. call him up and ask him and the other officers. the numbers are listed here some where on www.uawlocal400.com .

he would have had to leave 5 months ago! There hasn't been anymore buy outs!