Local President and 2 Officers of Local 400 are retired

Romeo400member

Has anyone started wotking on the other two in an appeal to a higher body?? When a reasonable person reads the original appeal it sure is hard to believe any of them can remain for long. Is the DoL invlved yet?

Of course, who ever said Intl was reasonable?

From what I was told the DoL was already involved, but since no one from the local is telling anyone anything, I don't know if it's true or not.

And yes I was at November's E-Board meeting.

From what I was told the DoL was already involved, but since no one from the local is telling anyone anything, I don't know if it's true or not.

My understanding is only the Pres. and Vice Pres. can not double dip.

Since Lenny has delusions of grandeur, he should go after recording secretary next.

Personally, I hope Lenny holds his breathe till he loses.

:ohsnap:

Again Al, you were either misdirected or you weren't listening, 400member and laidoff400member told you for pages and pages that The Local leadership was telling you what they wanted you to know and you wouldn't find out the truth for your self! The DOL was not involved, the International removed Tony. You are supposed to be a leader, get your head out of your ass and start leading instead of listening to Tony and the boys bullshit!!

My understanding is only the Pres. and Vice Pres. can not double dip.

Since Lenny has delusions of grandeur, he should go after recording secretary next.

Personally, I hope Lenny holds his breathe till he loses.

:ohsnap:

Maybe you should read the UAW Constitution and Local bylaws before you show how ignorant you really are, apparently you are another Tony supporter....

Maybe you should read the UAW Constitution and Local bylaws before you show how ignorant you really are, apparently you are another Tony supporter....

Tony means nothing to me, but then again, there isn't a politician on earth that does. That includes relatives of politicians too. *kiss*

Maybe YOU should read those bylaws again.

Only the PRES. and V-PRES. may not double dip...........Reading is fundamental.

Again Al, you were either misdirected or you weren't listening, 400member and laidoff400member told you for pages and pages that The Local leadership was telling you what they wanted you to know and you wouldn't find out the truth for your self! The DOL was not involved, the International removed Tony. You are supposed to be a leader, get your head out of your ass and start leading instead of listening to Tony and the boys bullshit!!

What part of that statement do you not understand?

And I sure as hell am not going to take advice from you three. So Lenny was right, but where does that leave the local? A personal vendetta has been resolved, that's it. I'm glad the membership gets to pay for it.

Edited by local400future

I saw Lenny driving a stacker through assembly today and people were literally clapping as he drove by, people are happy that someone finally stood up to King Pinelli and Pinelli finally didn't get his way!!! You see when the cards aren't stacked up in Tony's favor as they have been at Local 400 for 10 years, Justice finally prevailed. Now they need to get rid of the other two Officers that are retired and double dipping. It seems that the dark cloud that has been over Local 400 has been lifted and the sun is starting to come out.

Clapping fot Lenny? He's a little two faced bastard. Tony and co. were great as long as he was lining his pocket working for the local. He loses his gravy gig then he's Walter R. reborn. Give me a fucking break. I'm not saying Tony P. was a saint but c'mon, how fucking dense are you people? You assholes rip Al up and down but he's the only person involved with the union that comes on here to address local 400 issues.

Clapping fot Lenny? He's a little two faced bastard. Tony and co. were great as long as he was lining his pocket working for the local. He loses his gravy gig then he's Walter R. reborn. Give me a fucking break. I'm not saying Tony P. was a saint but c'mon, how fucking dense are you people? You assholes rip Al up and down but he's the only person involved with the union that comes on here to address local 400 issues.

Condor,

Where have you been? You haven't been on here in a long time saying how great Al is....I just wonder if you are one and the same as Al....if everyone can recall you were on here during the election to say how great Al is and now your back....Welcome back ASSHOLE see you haven't changed...still blowing Al's horn and probably his dick also!

Condor,

Where have you been? You haven't been on here in a long time saying how great Al is....I just wonder if you are one and the same as Al....if everyone can recall you were on here during the election to say how great Al is and now your back....Welcome back ASSHOLE see you haven't changed...still blowing Al's horn and probably his dick also!

Lol! Al and I have had quite a few disagreements on here. Its good to be back. What did I say about you(lenny) that wasn't true?

Edited by condor

Tony means nothing to me, but then again, there isn't a politician on earth that does. That includes relatives of politicians too. *kiss*

Maybe YOU should read those bylaws again.

Only the PRES. and V-PRES. may not double dip...........Reading is fundamental.

Dear Trufflebums,

NOt being fond of politicians myself I cna understand part of your comments. However, since the UAW and most other unions have politicized the representational process, you must come to some kind of understanding with yourself..if you want tohave impact on the process and those that represent you.

That being said, the bylaws of local 400 have been the same for the most part for 20 years. very few changes have been made over the years that didn't give officers a perk or a pay day. The reason for that is members like trufflebums, not being involved. Now here comes a member getting involved, getting things done and trufflebum still can't hack it...!!! The recent changes by phony and the bums did the same. If members chose to get involved perhaps local 400 wouldn't have any officers attempting to double dip.

but to the point of double dipping, at this time under these bylaws, no officer can double dip!!

Let me say this again, Al was th only Local elected rep that came here. However, let's also agree that Al would not take the time or energy to investigate the isses that were presented to the EB or the JC of Local 400. He relied solely on what he was told by Tony and the bums. This is pretty shabby for a EB member.

Despite good information being presented to him from the Intl union, not only Al, but the entire EB failed to perform due diligence. hell, they proably take more time and effort to buy a pair of underwear. There is also the issue of the officers "fully informing the EB" that Al and the officers touted as true. that comment and positon is totally false!! The problem is, they purposely chose not to ask the only body that could interpreat the UAW Constitution and offer an official opinion, the UAW President. That's ARticle 13 Section 8.

Let's hope Al and the others learn something from this fiasco.

What part of that statement do you not understand?

And I sure as hell am not going to take advice from you three. So Lenny was right, but where does that leave the local? A personal vendetta has been resolved, that's it. I'm glad the membership gets to pay for it.

The local members pay for it...??? Hell you can make a motion at the EB meeting to go after the money from Tony and the bums if you had the moxy or have the intiative it takes to bullshit everyone here. You know Future, if you are concerned about the money, remove the other oficers, demand they pay back all those dues dollars they got improperly, and you will have the money in hand. hell you can even hit their bonds and have the insurance company pay for this stuff..! Have you no clue, about what you are supposed to do???

thee guys should not be paid at all, nor do they deserve any payment for the crap they have done!!

Let me say this again, Al was th only Local elected rep that came here. However, let's also agree that Al would not take the time or energy to investigate the isses that were presented to the EB or the JC of Local 400. He relied solely on what he was told by Tony and the bums. This is pretty shabby for a EB member.

Despite good information being presented to him from the Intl union, not only Al, but the entire EB failed to perform due diligence. hell, they proably take more time and effort to buy a pair of underwear. There is also the issue of the officers "fully informing the EB" that Al and the officers touted as true. that comment and positon is totally false!! The problem is, they purposely chose not to ask the only body that could interpreat the UAW Constitution and offer an official opinion, the UAW President. That's ARticle 13 Section 8.

Let's hope Al and the others learn something from this fiasco.

Just because I didn't agree with you does not mean I did not look into it. Stop assuming crap about me and then spewing those false assumtions on the boards.

No one has said anything about the details behind the removal other than the UAW didn't want the bad publicity.

Lastly, when the hell did I get on Tony's ticket? If you remember, I ran against him in the first place.

The local members pay for it...??? Hell you can make a motion at the EB meeting to go after the money from Tony and the bums if you had the moxy or have the intiative it takes to bullshit everyone here. You know Future, if you are concerned about the money, remove the other oficers, demand they pay back all those dues dollars they got improperly, and you will have the money in hand. hell you can even hit their bonds and have the insurance company pay for this stuff..! Have you no clue, about what you are supposed to do???

thee guys should not be paid at all, nor do they deserve any payment for the crap they have done!!

Not money jack-ass. We're paying because with all the crap that has been going on locally and internationally, we have been unable to just get down to business. The damn election was almost two years ago and we still haven't resolved anything because of Lenny's vendetta against Tony.

Not money jack-ass. We're paying because with all the crap that has been going on locally and internationally, we have been unable to just get down to business. The damn election was almost two years ago and we still haven't resolved anything because of Lenny's vendetta against Tony.

That's great Al, now it's Lenny's fault that nothing has gotten done in 2 years, so you are saying that all Local business has ceased since Lenny's appeals, So that is all you and the rest of the Local officers and Exec Board have been dealing with? I don't know about that, because I've seen all the Joint Council minutes for every meeting and I've only seen the mention of the appeal twice and nothing more about it, even when LEB voted on the last appeal, they didn't give a clue as to what happened other than it was voted No Merit. So it seems to me that you are looking for a scapegoat for being ineffective leaders!!!

That's great Al, now it's Lenny's fault that nothing has gotten done in 2 years, so you are saying that all Local business has ceased since Lenny's appeals, So that is all you and the rest of the Local officers and Exec Board have been dealing with? I don't know about that, because I've seen all the Joint Council minutes for every meeting and I've only seen the mention of the appeal twice and nothing more about it, even when LEB voted on the last appeal, they didn't give a clue as to what happened other than it was voted No Merit. So it seems to me that you are looking for a scapegoat for being ineffective leaders!!!

I haven't been on the E board for two years.

The point I am making is that regardless of what else was going on, the local has been distracted ever since the last election. Just because it isn't discussed every meeting does not that it wasn't on everyone's mind. If someone was trying to get you fired your job performance wouldn't be up to par because you'd constantly be worried about your future.

Also, we've had contract negotions/voting and two modification votes along with a change in leadership at Romeo and the local due to appointments.

Lastly, my problem with Lenny has nothing to do with Tony. My problem with Lenny is that there are people out there who think he would be better for the local than Tony which I KNOW is not true. We need someone with less than 30 years who can't just walk away if he does a bad job, but has to return to work with the people he screwed.

• Like 1

The point I am making is that regardless of what else was going on, the local has been distracted ever since the last election. Just because it isn't discussed every meeting does not that it wasn't on everyone's mind. If someone was trying to get you fired your job performance wouldn't be up to par because you'd constantly be worried about your future.

Also, we've had contract negotions/voting and two modification votes along with a change in leadership at Romeo and the local due to appointments.

Lastly, my problem with Lenny has nothing to do with Tony. My problem with Lenny is that there are people out there who think he would be better for the local than Tony which I KNOW is not true. We need someone with less than 30 years who can't just walk away if he does a bad job, but has to return to work with the people he screwed.

Isn't that what you had with Tony, and still have with the ohter bums??? Isn't that what the appeal on page two of this thread called for?? Isn't that why this appeal isn't hrough yet??? Isn't that why the constitution has the interpretation in it?

Tony was good for Local 400.

Lenny will NEVER be good for ALL of us unless we be suckin' vienna sausage and thanking his skanky azz for the reach around.

Lenny will NEVER be good for ALL of us unless we be suckin' vienna sausage and thanking his skanky azz for the reach around.

How was Tony good for local 400? Local 400 was 3 times it size when he took over, had 4 times the amount of money and the Local was in great condition and his only claim to fame, is that no one ever lost a paycheck, well now it looks like that is coming soon to. how in the hell is that good? If anything it was Local 400 was to good for Tony!!!!

But I do agree, Lenny is not the right person to replace Tony, the right person to replace Tony has already replaced him.

How was Tony good for local 400? Local 400 was 3 times it size when he took over, had 4 times the amount of money and the Local was in great condition and his only claim to fame, is that no one ever lost a paycheck, well now it looks like that is coming soon to. how in the hell is that good? If anything it was Local 400 was to good for Tony!!!!

But I do agree, Lenny is not the right person to replace Tony, the right person to replace Tony has already replaced him.

Bob, has always acted for the membership. When I spoke to him he was always open and looking for the next good idea or plan that would benefit members. He will do fine. I know that I will be supporting him and advocate for him. He has many well wishers and supporters in the plants as well as at region and international.

However, lets not be hasty about throwing Lenny under the bus!!! Bob would not be there, if it were not for Lenny's tenacity in this appeal, the due diligence it took to write the appeal and standing up to all the bullshit from other members, the chairbilly at Romeo, the phony supporters, the other two bums at the local and local400future himself and ultimately standing up during the hearing at solidarity house. How many of you can say you stood before that fire...I would bet hardly any of you. surely not Al, Condor, Gajeski, Rickel, the chairbilly, ellison, herrick, none of you have..!

there is always a place for members who take a stand. If some of you are not aware of this, let me remind you all, the UAW was born from those members taking a stand and sticking with it. many of you have daddy and a momma to thank for standing up, taking the bullshit and still standing, for what you have today.

Bob, has always acted for the membership. When I spoke to him he was always open and looking for the next good idea or plan that would benefit members. He will do fine. I know that I will be supporting him and advocate for him. He has many well wishers and supporters in the plants as well as at region and international.

However, lets not be hasty about throwing Lenny under the bus!!! Bob would not be there, if it were not for Lenny's tenacity in this appeal, the due diligence it took to write the appeal and standing up to all the bullshit from other members, the chairbilly at Romeo, the phony supporters, the other two bums at the local and local400future himself and ultimately standing up during the hearing at solidarity house. How many of you can say you stood before that fire...I would bet hardly any of you. surely not Al, Condor, Gajeski, Rickel, the chairbilly, ellison, herrick, none of you have..!

there is always a place for members who take a stand. If some of you are not aware of this, let me remind you all, the UAW was born from those members taking a stand and sticking with it. many of you have daddy and a momma to thank for standing up, taking the bullshit and still standing, for what you have today.

"LETS NOT BE HASTY" LENNY DID IT FOR LENNY ,DID IT TAKE HIM ALOT OF WORK YES ,DID HE DO IT FOR THE MEMBERSHIP NO .LENNY STOOD BUY FOR YEARS AN WATCH THE LOCAL SUFFER AN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE SUDDEN HE CARES ABOUT IT ..WHY ????BECUSE HE LOST HIS COUSHY JOB IN VISUAL FACTERY. THEN IT WAS TONY THIS TONY THAT DON T GET ME WRONG TONY IS A SHITBAG BUT FOR LENNY TO SAY HE DID IT FOR THE MEMBERSHIP BULLLLLSHIT ,HE DID NOT. I HAVE BEEN TO OTHER PLANTS IN MY YEARS AT FORD AN TO WHOMMM STOOD IN FRONT OF A FIRE YOU ASK??????SAMBANDI THE KID HAS SURPRISE ME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FLOOR HE WORKS WITH THE MEMBERSHIP...HE NOT AFFRAID TO GET IN ANYONE FACE PRES,CHAIR ,MANAGMENT..I TOLD HIM HE SHOULD GET AWAY FROM THE GROUP UPSTAIRS ,HE SAYS NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER AN IF WE ALL DO OUR JOB THE REST WILL TAKE CARE OF ITS SELF.

"LETS NOT BE HASTY" LENNY DID IT FOR LENNY ,DID IT TAKE HIM ALOT OF WORK YES ,DID HE DO IT FOR THE MEMBERSHIP NO .LENNY STOOD BUY FOR YEARS AN WATCH THE LOCAL SUFFER AN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE SUDDEN HE CARES ABOUT IT ..WHY ????BECUSE HE LOST HIS COUSHY JOB IN VISUAL FACTERY. THEN IT WAS TONY THIS TONY THAT DON T GET ME WRONG TONY IS A SHITBAG BUT FOR LENNY TO SAY HE DID IT FOR THE MEMBERSHIP BULLLLLSHIT ,HE DID NOT. I HAVE BEEN TO OTHER PLANTS IN MY YEARS AT FORD AN TO WHOMMM STOOD IN FRONT OF A FIRE YOU ASK??????SAMBANDI THE KID HAS SURPRISE ME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FLOOR HE WORKS WITH THE MEMBERSHIP...HE NOT AFFRAID TO GET IN ANYONE FACE PRES,CHAIR ,MANAGMENT..I TOLD HIM HE SHOULD GET AWAY FROM THE GROUP UPSTAIRS ,HE SAYS NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER AN IF WE ALL DO OUR JOB THE REST WILL TAKE CARE OF ITS SELF.

Just for the record, Lenny appealed the election and then was removed from his job up front....why you might ask? Figure it out, he ran against Tony, and that's a no no. Look a that kid Pete who was up front...he ran against Randy's group and he was removed, look at Dilbert Jr....he was Johnny V's buddy, he was removed because of that....there's been alot of games going on around there for a long time....besides Lenny was leaving that job anyway just like Jerry K did before him, because of the money, there was no OT, he just had to leave earlier than he planned...

FOR THE RECORD, AND A REALITY CHECK...WHERE WERE YOU? DID YOU TRY TO GET RID OF THE DIRT BAG? DID YOU PUT IN FOR THE EXPENSES? WHEN AND IF THE TIME COMES, WOULD YOU SUPPORT THE CIVIL SUIT TO GET THE MONEY BACK FROM THE LOCAL? FOR ALL YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM HERE, ARE YOU READY TO STAND UP?

• Like 1

tony was good for tony and the other bums. at no time was tony or the bums good for the membership without getting his pocket filled he had side deals with any vendor the local or company that did business with, when ever he could. for instance, the same people that the local hired fo rthe retiree party, hosted his daughters wedding. the ABM mgt were told they had to provide tony with some thing before they wouold be let into romeo. the cleaning of the local being done by his relatives, without bid. the other issues of jobs for his daughters with vendors, jobs for his wife with vendors. rickel at the golf course while being paid by local, gajeski doing what he does at a lounge somewhere... and his is oly the stuff that trickles out of local 400, you gotta wonder how much better these guys are for local 400 if we really looked into this???

I am wonedering if the other local presidents that are retired are going to be removed now that intl finally did half of something?? All of you other members with retired local presidents should be callling the DoL and let them know right now!!! Remove the bums!!