Fox News

Aces

I was not addressing you. I clearly titled the reponse to "Aces" ( If you intended to speak to Aces only, don't post it on a "public forum".)

You crack me up with your holier than thou attitude.

"big leagues" "pick fights" "smaller than you" "lashing". What planet are you from????

Do you really think you are converting people over to the right with all of your rehtoric?

Do you really believe you are non biased in looking at the right and left equally?

Do you really think posters are afraid to challenge your posts?

You sir are a joke...........

Respectfully,

Lou

I was not addressing you. I clearly titled the reponse to "Aces"

"big leagues" "pick fights" "smaller than you" "lashing". What planet are you from????

Do you really think you are converting people over to the right with all of your rehtoric?

Do you really believe you are non biased in looking at the right and left equally?

Respectfully,

Lou

Like many other liberals, you are in denial....polls show a definite move to the right leading up to the Nov. elections.....and you have one person to thank..obama.......

I see employees of big companies.

Who do you see?

From your link

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in the 2008 election cycle. The organizations themselves did not donate , rather the money came from the organization's PAC, its individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

Because of contribution limits, organizations that bundle together many individual contributions are often among the top donors to presidential candidates. These contributions can come from the organization's members or employees (and their families). The organization may support one candidate, or hedge its bets by supporting multiple candidates. Groups with national networks of donors - like EMILY's List and Club for Growth - make for particularly big bundlers.

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib.php?cycle=2008&cid=n00009638

Perhaps you need to educate yourself? ......or at least read the link before you post it?

In your post you were accusing Republican of taking money from Wall Street......I provide a link that showed how much obama took....educate yourself......

I see employees of big companies.

Who do you see?

From your link

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in the 2008 election cycle. The organizations themselves did not donate , rather the money came from the organization's PAC, its individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

Because of contribution limits, organizations that bundle together many individual contributions are often among the top donors to presidential candidates. These contributions can come from the organization's members or employees (and their families). The organization may support one candidate, or hedge its bets by supporting multiple candidates. Groups with national networks of donors - like EMILY's List and Club for Growth - make for particularly big bundlers.

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib.php?cycle=2008&cid=n00009638

Perhaps you need to educate yourself? ......or at least read the link before you post it?

Here's some more for you Einstein........

Goldman's White House connections raise eyebrows

.....................WASHINGTON While Goldman Sachs' lawyers negotiated with the Securities and Exchange Commission over potentially explosive civil fraud charges, Goldman's chief executive visited the White House at least four times.

White House logs show that Chief Executive Lloyd Blankfein traveled to Washington for at least two events with President Barack Obama, whose 2008 presidential campaign received $994,795 in donations from Goldman's political action committee, its employees and their relatives. He also met twice with Obama's top economic adviser, Larry Summers.

Read more

Here's some more help, God knows you need it.................

Political action committee

...................When an interest group, union, or corporation wants to contribute to federal candidates or parties, it must do so through a PAC. These PACs receive and raise money from a "restricted class," generally consisting of managers and shareholders in the case of a corporation, and members in the case of a union or other interest group. The PAC may then make donations to political campaigns. PACs and individuals are the only entities allowed to contribute funds to candidates for federal office. Contributions from corporate or labor union treasuries are illegal, though they may sponsor a PAC and provide financial support for its administration and fundraising. Overall, PACs account for less than thirty percent of total contributions in U.S. Congressional races, and considerably less in presidential races.

Edited by napfirst

Aces

Dont waste your time on these sheep. They listen to Beck and Hannity and believe that shit.

All they have to do is drive through any nieghborhood USA and see the empty homes. Drive by the business districts and witness vacant strip malls. (I just got back from vacationing in Florida driving there and back and the economic devastation was clearly in all 5 states)

This all done under republican rule.

These buffoons dry fu#@ed this country beyond any recongnition of its former self.

Republicans are responsible for the current state of disfunction we are currently experiencing. I have to question the mentality of any right wing supporter that cant see this clearly with their own eyes.

Interpretation.........

these guys are smater than us so you can't win in a debate with them...always induce Beck, Hannity and Limbaugh into the debate...call them sheep or other degrading names and then say you don't want to waste you time with them....

The Right wing is led by cowards who pander to the stupid.

Thats evident to anyone who watches Fox News pander to the belief in the Tea Bag crowd that the President of the United States is foreign, Muslim, a communist or what ever the current trend is among the stupid.

Here is what some Republicans do to avoid telling the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78WX6aajV5w

Who are these Republican leaders and who do they really work for?

Edited by Aces

Thats evident to anyone who watches Fox News pander to the belief in the Tea Bag crowd that the President of the United States is foreign, Muslim, a communist or what ever the current trend is among the stupid.

It doesn't matter if the president is a Martian. All that matters is that he is wrong for the office. He does have a communist background. He was raised communist and has communist friends. He refuses to supply proof that he was born in the U.S., and has spent a fortune on lawyers to prevent being forced to do so. Maybe he is just stubborn. I don't care what religion he is. All religions are false. I would prefer someone who had no religion. That would show the potential for intelligence.

The Tea Party is made up of small business types; the middle class. Are you saying that the mainstream of America is stupid? Either they are or you are. Maybe you should look in the mirror.

I was not addressing you. I clearly titled the reponse to "Aces"

Respectfully,

Lou

louie,

I have never tried to convert anyone to the right. I've challenged Aces to prove the accusations he has made against me, and I challenge you also.

Show this entire forum anything I have said showing where I have implied the "right" was significantly better than the "left".

Only a simpleton resorts to making decisions that may have profound implications on their life or those of their family based on "You're either with me or you're against me". That mindset only makes you an easily manipulated pawn by those who established the scenarios. They know the majority of the public cannot or will not go beyond a simple left or right, black or white, right or wrong thought process. This world is much too complicated to intelligently address it's issues that way.

You and Aces have failed to consider my motivations were to lead you to grow beyond the simplistic model the general population operate within.

The right has been as bad as the left and the left has been as bad as the right, if you must look at it that way. This is why I deny being a member of any particular pigeon holed group.

I am more complex than that, but pawns like Aces and you will continue being manipulated until you take personal responsibility to think for yourself.

I welcome you to challenge my posts. I will keep it civil if you will. You will set the tone of the discussion.

The ball is in your court now.

It doesn't matter if the president is a Martian. All that matters is that he is wrong for the office. He does have a communist background. He was raised communist and has communist friends. He refuses to supply proof that he was born in the U.S., and has spent a fortune on lawyers to prevent being forced to do so. Maybe he is just stubborn. I don't care what religion he is. All religions are false. I would prefer someone who had no religion. That would show the potential for intelligence.

The Tea Party is made up of small business types; the middle class. Are you saying that the mainstream of America is stupid? Either they are or you are. Maybe you should look in the mirror.

This poster is a good example of the stupidity of those with right wing views......the more he posts the more we laugh!

louie,

I have never tried to convert anyone to the right. I've challenged Aces to prove the accusations he has made against me, and I challenge you also.

Show this entire forum anything I have said showing where I have implied the "right" was significantly better than the "left".

Only a simpleton resorts to making decisions that may have profound implications on their life or those of their family based on "You're either with me or you're against me". That mindset only makes you an easily manipulated pawn by those who established the scenarios. They know the majority of the public cannot or will not go beyond a simple left or right, black or white, right or wrong thought process. This world is much too complicated to intelligently address it's issues that way.

You and Aces have failed to consider my motivations were to lead you to grow beyond the simplistic model the general population operate within.

The right has been as bad as the left and the left has been as bad as the right, if you must look at it that way. This is why I deny being a member of any particular pigeon holed group.

I am more complex than that, but pawns like Aces and you will continue being manipulated until you take personal responsibility to think for yourself.

I welcome you to challenge my posts. I will keep it civil if you will. You will set the tone of the discussion.

As usual, you post nothing to challenge....no substance, just generalities and childish debating tricks.

Do you have a point? Or do you just want to push people around like you did in the schoolyard in grade two?

Guess who' #1 again?...that's right Fox

Cable News Ratings for Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Posted on 22 April 2010 by Robert Seidman

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for April 21, 2010

P2+ Total Day

FNC – 1,149,000 viewers

CNN – 418,000 viewers

MSNBC – 414,000 viewers

CNBC – 187,000 viewers

HLN – 335,000 viewers

P2+ Prime Time

FNC – 2,178,000 viewers

CNN – 602,000 viewers

MSNBC –789,000 viewers

CNBC – 203,000 viewers

HLN –623,000 viewers

5PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)

Glenn Beck – 2,069,000 viewers (597,000) (1,031,000)

Situation Room—543,000 viewers (130,000) (202,000)

Hardball w/ C. Matthews – 505,000 viewers (124,000) (229,000)

Fast Money– 203,000 viewers (a scratch w/49,000) (100,000)

Showbiz Tonight —242,000 viewers (122,000) (138,000)

8PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)

The O’Reilly Factor – 2,877,000 viewers (802,000) (1,407,000)

Campbell Brown – 466,000 viewers (106,000) (160,000)

Countdown w/ K. Olbermann – 847,000 viewers (208,000) (443,000)

American Greed- a scratch w/124,000 viewers (74,000) (68,000)

Nancy Grace – 812,000 viewers (275,000) (420,000)

Hannity – 1,976,000 viewers (599,000) (1,052,000)

Larry King Live —555,000 viewers (179,000) (209,000)

Rachel Maddow Show —939,000 viewers (263,000) (531,000)

The Apprentice — 265,000 viewers (164,000) (178,000)

Joy Behar – 590,000 viewers (136,000) (242,000)

Yes all 50, 000 of them. I wouldnt consider them mainstream.

Guess who' #1 again?...that's right Fox

So this means what? That hannity and beck are getting more money and the viewers like yourself gets nothing but lies and distortions. Obama is still the President and the Dems will stil control the house and senate after NOV. so it looks like the only ones making out here is the Faux Republicant mouth pieces. Wake up my son and see whats really going on...

Fox news mostly has the facts. They do stretch some things into propaganda, but they are the only channel to look into a lot of stories that the liberal media just overlooks. Glenn Beck may be a little crazy, but he's usually right. He entertains and informs at the same time. Even if I don't agree with him on everything, I'm glad someone is asking the tough questions and challenging the status quo. As an Independant, I try to get the facts & truth from conservative and liberal media. Both sides usually have a piece of the truth and you have to do your own homework and patch the facts together. I don't trust DEMS or REPUBS anymore, there's too much corruption in both parties. CNN & CNBC just gives Obama a pass, and won't report on stories that make him look bad until Fox pisses off enough people who then demand answers. Our media shouldn't have to work this way, almost all the news networks are flawed in many different ways, but if you can piece the facts together from all of them, you start to get the big picture... which is...Our whole government is corrupt, the recession IS NOT over, and we as a country are in BIG trouble regardless of who presides in the White House. I wish all the media would just give us the truth, so we americans can make real decisions and prepare for the future. We can't plan our futures when almost no one will tell the truth or the real facts. Truth be told, Fox news does sensationalize a lot of stories, but they start off from a basis of truth. CNN & most others make fun of the Fox stories until they actually investigate and find out Fox had it right. If you don't report on a story at all, you can't be accused of getting it wrong.(CNN uses that strategy) When Fox has something wrong, it's up to the other networks to prove it and bust them on it. A lot of liberals hate Fox news, but they serve an important purpose, they WILL tell the Emporer he has no clothes. The others just lie and say DAMN that's a sharp outfit! to a naked man. Glenn Beck didn't support Bush on a lot of issues, he demanded answers from him, just as he demands answers from Obama. I believe it's very important to put your beliefs and the truth ahead of your party. We're Americans first, let's remember that. I didn't support Bush and I don't support Obama...I support America...our media should support the American people by reporting the facts (the truth!) and letting the chips fall where they may. We will deal with it. Just be honest and have accountability... that's something our media and politicans need to follow!

Faux news is and extension of the right wing. They are pure entertainment and nothing more. Thats why they can"t determine the outcome of an election, with all their viewers. People watch them because they are entertaining. Only a few take what they say with any truth. Looks like you fall into the category. Guess you were just meant to follow and be lead. I guess we all cant lead..

Edited by Die Wahrheit

louie,

Straight from the chairman's mouth. As if we didnt already know..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/22/michael-steele-for-decade_n_547702.html

Faux news is and extension of the right wing. They are pure entertainment and nothing more. Thats why they can"t determine the outcome of an election, with all their viewers. People watch them because they are entertaining. Only a few take what they say with any truth. Looks like you fall into the category. Guess you were just meant to follow and be lead. I guess we all cant lead..

And yet......they're still #1............

Check this out....you'll really like this....

5PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)

Glenn Beck – 2,069,000 viewers (597,000) (1,031,000)

Situation Room—543,000 viewers (130,000) (202,000)

Hardball w/ C. Matthews – 505,000 viewers (124,000) (229,000)

Fast Money– 203,000 viewers (a scratch w/49,000) (100,000)

Showbiz Tonight —242,000 viewers (122,000) (138,000)

Beck had more viewers than the other 4 shows combined........wait wait.....here's another one..............

8PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)

The O’Reilly Factor – 2,877,000 viewers (802,000) (1,407,000)

Campbell Brown – 466,000 viewers (106,000) (160,000)

Countdown w/ K. Olbermann – 847,000 viewers (208,000) (443,000)

American Greed- a scratch w/124,000 viewers (74,000) (68,000)

Nancy Grace – 812,000 viewers (275,000) (420,000)

Big Bill also had more viewers than the other 4 shows combined...and 3 times more than olberman........I think I'm seeing a pattern here...not sure, but maybe....you tell me..

Check this out....you'll really like this....

Beck had more viewers than the other 4 shows combined........wait wait.....here's another one..............

Big Bill also had more viewers than the other 4 shows combined...and 3 times more than olberman........I think I'm seeing a pattern here...not sure, but maybe....you tell me..

Pure entertainment. Hannity would be very good at stand up. Folks get a good laugh out of these guys. Like I said they do not determine any election. So that shows you that the majority of people who watch them does not agree with their way of thinking. Just watching to get a laugh. Faux has no power of persuasion.

Now this is really impressive...check this out.......

11 PM P2+ (25-54) (35-64)

The O’Reilly Factor – 1,412,000 viewers (493,000) (786,000)

Anderson Cooper 360 – 520,000 viewers (123,000) (225,000)

MSNBC Investigates —445,000 viewers (118,000) (235,000)

Mad Money – a scratch w/54,000 viewers (a scratch w/33,000) (a scratch w/35,000)

Showbiz Tonight– 440,000 viewers (186,000) (272,000)

Big Bill's show at 11pm is a rerun of the 8pm show and it still kicks ass...................how about that?

CNN, MSNBC, HLN and others are an extension of the left wing, but you can still get some facts from them. Fox is news + entertainment, you can get a lot of facts from them, as well as BBC and CBC. Millions believe what Fox reports, they are #1 in the ratings, and news sources from around the world report the same info as them, without the "entertainment" as you put it. I find the facts from all sources, I don't fall into a category, I'm an Independent. I don't follow, I ask questions and don't blindly believe what I'm told. Yes, you're right...we all can't lead.....YOU can be the leader of the IDIOTS... I'll still be an Independent----NOT a Repub. or Dem--- NOT conservative or liberal. Just because people don't agree with your progressive Socialist agenda, (everything Obama stands for) it doesn't mean they are right wing or conservative. You seem totally unaware that more Americans label themselves Independent then DEM or REP. Less than a third of all voters are now DEMS, so it seems to me you should be more worried how the Independents vote, not what the right wing of the REP party is doing. You're so worried about Fox news being entertaining, yet YOUR news (your posts) are very entertaining...does that mean you're right wing? It just means your posts are pure entertainment and nothing more!

Yes all 50, 000 of them. I wouldnt consider them mainstream.

You should check the polls. The Tea Party has more support than Obama. They may be big enough in 2012 to form the government. If not, they will merge with the Republicans. The Tea Party is the future. Get used to it.

So what would be your description of MSNBC?

I'm always amazed at the double standard from the left.

NEWS FLASH - every media outlet in the USA has a political view. But just because the ONE has a view that is different from your view, doesn't mean they are doing anything different from what their competition is doing.

It's no different than you cursing out your co-worker for cheating on his wife, while sleeping with your mistress.

Also. I'm pretty sure they were bang on with their predictions in the last few State elections, while the other networks failed. So your statement that they are unable to predict outcomes is 100% incorrect. Care to apologize for that, or just ignore it like you and your buddy Aces have on everything else you have been called out on?

Edited by Cocheese
  • Like 1