going back to work..

Raws41900

i've been TLO'd now for 7 weeks. i know some people out there have been out longer, but this is my rant..

heres my gripe, i've been out 7 weeks, and people in the area i was working are working 12 hours a day.. yet i was told they didnt need people? my buddy in the department i was working in calls me up and says they have 4 people missing on EVERY shift everyday some on medical, and yet they cant let me work?

for the past year i've been moved around the plant put on different job/shifts, because supposidly there are no jobs to put me on permenately, funny though a guy i hired in with that was fucking fired 4 TIMES, was just brought back again before i was laid off and put on a job permenately.. no job for me? of course this fine young black man that was fired the first time for forging FMLA papers, brought back with pay and fired 2 more times for attendance, called back in and failed the piss test, fired and brought back in again? WHAT THE FUCK??? and here i sit..

i was called to back this coming monday, but who knows how long. and my union was ok with that, and they fought to get that piece of shit his job back.. is that fuckers union dues more important than their reputation? i guess so.

/rant

bullshit aside that is the most fucked up story i have heard in the past month.

:woohoo:

once this guy was fired he should have been gone.while there are people layed off

to replace this person.i see favortism,reverse discrimination,senoirity discrimination,

on more than a few ocassions personally.my advice seek legal counsel get all the facts,

names,dates,paper work.and fight for your individual rights.

once this guy was fired he should have been gone.while there are people layed off

to replace this person.i see favortism,reverse discrimination,senoirity discrimination,

on more than a few ocassions personally.my advice seek legal counsel get all the facts,

:censored: Sounds like CAP! :censored:

Edited by 8A4RE

i've been TLO'd now for 7 weeks. i know some people out there have been out longer, but this is my rant..

heres my gripe, i've been out 7 weeks, and people in the area i was working are working 12 hours a day.. yet i was told they didnt need people? my buddy in the department i was working in calls me up and says they have 4 people missing on EVERY shift everyday some on medical, and yet they cant let me work?

for the past year i've been moved around the plant put on different job/shifts, because supposidly there are no jobs to put me on permenately, funny though a guy i hired in with that was fucking fired 4 TIMES, was just brought back again before i was laid off and put on a job permenately.. no job for me? of course this fine young black man that was fired the first time for forging FMLA papers, brought back with pay and fired 2 more times for attendance, called back in and failed the piss test, fired and brought back in again? WHAT THE FUCK??? and here i sit..

i was called to back this coming monday, but who knows how long. and my union was ok with that, and they fought to get that piece of shit his job back.. is that fuckers union dues more important than their reputation? i guess so.

/rant

TLO'S are volunteer!!..WTF ??? if you dont want them dont sign up!!!

:censored: Sounds like CAP! :censored:

no i am not with or in or part of cap.just a dues paying member.

i have seen my fair share of black and white politics,whatever you

want to call it.all this black and white shit i cant stand all these

ignorant individuals who point there finger's,well guess what they

have three pointed back at them. :blah: :runaway::runaway:

look i know my rights i know the laws with ford and the state

i live in.good men cannot sit and do nothing they must forever be

prepared for war. :ninja:

no i am not with or in or part of cap.just a dues paying member.

i have seen my fair share of black and white politics,whatever you

want to call it.all this black and white shit i cant stand all these

ignorant individuals who point there finger's,well guess what they

have three pointed back at them. :blah: :runaway::runaway:

look i know my rights i know the laws with ford and the state

i live in.good men cannot sit and do nothing they must forever be

prepared for war. :ninja:

Just sounds like a black kid that works at cap, has alot of problems and has been fired and rehired to many times, has to many people covering up his mess, its messed up how your ability to be hired back depends on how much ass you can kiss while alot of good ready to work newhires are sitting at home right now! some of the best people i've worked with at cap are black, but there are others that just don't bleed Ford blue :violin::violin:

Why is it always called reverse discrimination (I am assuming you mean a minority race discriminating against caucasian). Discrimination is discrimination no matter what, to reverse it would be not to discriminate. This always bugs me, they refer to it the same way on the news.

It's a temporary layoff, they told me at first it was just 2 weeks, then called me and said 4, then jerked me around some more and gave me a return date of the 22nd.

i didnt sign up for it, i didnt want it obviously. they said "you're tlo'd" and i had no say. the union was fine with it.

It's a temporary layoff, they told me at first it was just 2 weeks, then called me and said 4, then jerked me around some more and gave me a return date of the 22nd.

i didnt sign up for it, i didnt want it obviously. they said "you're tlo'd" and i had no say. the union was fine with it.

if you did not volunteer, then it was ILO.....otherwise it is GRIEVABLE..if you did not want it and there was lower sen. working.....

???

They call it TLO there because it was only temporary, and i had a return date, even though it was moved back a couple times..

anyway, i went back monday to another area, where im covering the pieces of shit that don't come to work, which is what i was doing before i left.. now this is what i dont get: i was on a job before i was laid off covering people that were on medical.. laid off because someone came back from medical(yet everyday 4-5 people dont show up anyway for whatever reason) gone 7 weeks, and in that time they used O.T. to cover not only the 4 people per 3 shifts that normally dont come in but to also cover the job i was doing.

so i come back, they put me in a different area again covering people that are either on medical or dont show up, yet the other area which is a better job STILL has people missing, i had a girl tell me "i dont know why they have you over there now, we need people here, i worked 79hrs last week" 79hrs on a week they had no work for me there and i was laid off.

Same with my plant's local too... trust me I all know about some of the lazy drug infested parasite :censored: I had a displeasure of covering their jobs time and time again because they take AWOL's and Medical Leaves for their drug addictions and who know's what else. Maybe to watch the basketball playoffs? This one P.O.S. has been at my plant for 8 or 9 years and I swear that he hasn't even got 4 years time served out of all that time. All because his daddy is some big shot in salary. That's why. And he doesn't even work on the assembly line! THAT IN ITSELF IS HORSESHIT! Because where he's at and where he's been since he hired in... HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISQUALIFIED, but the old management team in that particular area had no balls because if they did try to do anything disciplinary, the worker would shout discrimination! I even heard several years ago that his dad went up to the medical department and personnel and destroyed some of his write-ups, medical records and work records just to cover it up. I don't know if it happened but it wouldn't surprise me at all. But they would screw over the good workers though!

You see the same bunch of assholes in and out, the broads and snobs who won't work a particular job or shift, the lazy fuck-up :censored: who have a side job at Burger King "Having it their way"

You want to know another one I heard? One union connection got brought in off the street and mysteriously appeared on the DROT sheets with no time or maybe 1 year seniority, all because she had the right connection. No job was even posted or anything! :fan: YOU TELL ME THIS AIN'T BULLSHIT OR WHAT! And the people in that department are pissed off :banghead: let me tell you!Tell me they ain't got secret back door deals just to take care of their friends and family at everyone else's expense! There's people I hired in with that just never worked afternoons or never have since I hired in. :kissass: I WONDER WHY? :kissass:

Now you know why I don't even waste my precious free time going to meetings, picnics, parades, classes, or any other union function. Why bother? It's a waste of MY TIME AND MY ENERGY! This place ain't worth my extra time and effort anymore. The quality sucks, the management and the union aren't doing anything about it. Just paying lip service :blah: in the graphic sense if you know what I mean. The morale plantwide is at an all time low. Like I said in another thread, It seems as though nobody pretends nothing is happening and everything is fine and dandy. FINE AND DANDY MY DICK! That's one thing that will happen when the company and the union are sucking each other off!

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

/rant

I'll bet that if he wasn't who he is or what politically correct background he's from. He wouldn't have a job to return to. Just remember that the union will take care of and represent who they want to represent at everyone else's expense. Yours, mine and anybody else who has to pick up the slack. How much time does he got?

12 hour coverage during a TLO? Yep, the union says it's legal. Just as long as it's not a perm. layoff. With TLOs, they start at the top and work their way down in seniority. If they need XX amount off, they will get it one way or another.

We were told in our state of the plant meeting that there were roughly 150 people(out of like 1800) that didn't come to work everyday. Those 150 were going to be rehabilitated and if it didn't work, they would be gone....words of the UNION.

12 hour coverage during a TLO? Yep, the union says it's legal. Just as long as it's not a perm. layoff. With TLOs, they start at the top and work their way down in seniority. If they need XX amount off, they will get it one way or another.

We were told in our state of the plant meeting that there were roughly 150 people(out of like 1800) that didn't come to work everyday. Those 150 were going to be rehabilitated and if it didn't work, they would be gone....words of the UNION.

That's a lot of people. Is that outright AWOLS or does that figure include excused, i. e. medicals, personal, and vac time??? By the way you put it, it sounds like to me that your plant has a BIGTIME PROBLEM with the shitheads............. :finger: So they going to try "Rehabilitation" on these people, eh? Like some more time off? :shrug: Maybe what some of them need is good ole fashioned military BOOT. :slap: A foot put in their ass wouldn't be a bad idea either!!! When all the different plants have to put up with these scumbags, it's no wonder we have bigtime quality and schedule problems. And then you wonder why you start getting a lot of warranty returns and such. No wonder the car and truck buying customer out here on the street looks elsewhere :banghead:

That's a lot of people. Is that outright AWOLS or does that figure include excused, i. e. medicals, personal, and vac time??? By the way you put it, it sounds like to me that your plant has a BIGTIME PROBLEM with the shitheads............. :finger: So they going to try "Rehabilitation" on these people, eh? Like some more time off? :shrug: Maybe what some of them need is good ole fashioned military BOOT. :slap: A foot put in their ass wouldn't be a bad idea either!!! When all the different plants have to put up with these scumbags, it's no wonder we have bigtime quality and schedule problems. And then you wonder why you start getting a lot of warranty returns and such. No wonder the car and truck buying customer out here on the street looks elsewhere :banghead:

Well, the number was not broken down for us. So we are made to believe that they are all AWOLs. I would bet some are medicals too and maybe vacation/personal. Don't know for sure.

I have always "heard" that the people that don't show have some ties to the "union". They are always taken care of. Afterall, that's what you do with family, right, take care of them. This has to be the biggest downfall for Rawsonville. They need to kick them on out of here and swing some people from other plants that want to work, over here.

Since my plant has roughly 1,500 more people than yours at Rawsonville, I would venture to say that the people who don't show up would probably be around 350-400 a day on all 3 shifts. Now that's just a figure that I am throwing out there for comparison purposes. But when we say that certain company and union connected people get taken care of. That ain't no lie!

Rehabilitation? :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Since my plant has roughly 1,500 more people than yours at Rawsonville, I would venture to say that the people who don't show up would probably be around 350-400 a day on all 3 shifts. Now that's just a figure that I am throwing out there for comparison purposes. But when we say that certain company and union connected people get taken care of. That ain't no lie!

Rehabilitation? :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

As a non auto worker how do these people not get fired????

The only way you get fired is if you are not, I repeat: ARE NOT THE POLITICALLY CORRECT RACE OR GENDER. Or have high seniority; otherwise what the gentleman who started this thread said it himself! It all depends on who. Enough said, nothing more; nothing less!

I hear you load and clear, with a work force such as that I am amazed it had taken the auto industry this long to nearly collapse, a very sad commentary :shrug:

Also, there were two punks that got caught smoking a joint several years ago. All they got was a week or two off. Also thank the dickheaded supervisor for going easy on them and letting them get away with whatever. If it was me or somebody else they didn't like. You could bet that I would have been gone.

So you see what happens when FAVORTISM, CRONYISM AND NEPOTISM run amok not only at my plant but at yours as well. Why do I have an attitude like I do? This is exactly why.