Rawsonville

Forever ford

I know for sure ya got another letter confirming the 2-15-09 letter about a study for seat sourcing.

Besides that only thing i saw about Raws was "in source the kitting of power train components and additional starter volume at Rawsonville"

Check out page 4. Center of the page under Rawsonville

it mentions it in the concessions list as in-sourcing it to raws.

how come theres 29 pages of total consession language,but the powers at raws decided for us ,,the lowly line worker, that we only needed a slimmer 6 page version to read and vote on???,GOOD JOELLY!!,still trying to suck to ron g. for your next job,you hoping to get on board the veba council with him,?cause you know your ass is done here!!!!! :ohsnap::ohsnap:

how come theres 29 pages of total consession language,but the powers at raws decided for us ,,the lowly line worker, that we only needed a slimmer 6 page version to read and vote on???,GOOD JOELLY!!,still trying to suck to ron g. for your next job,you hoping to get on board the veba council with him,?cause you know your ass is done here!!!!! :ohsnap::ohsnap:

I have never liked or trusted joelly, but who you got with enough experience, know how and connections in this terrible time to relace him? don't like him, but feel concerned about his replacement. most people who would try for his job are his cronies who only know how to kiss ass and carry a clipboard! I hope someone is out there who can really step up!!

There is Mike Cornelius, he came from Flat Rock, he was an elected committeeperson and appointed by Greg Drudi and Bob King as a Health and Safety Rep, and was also appointed as the Production Standards Rep/Job Security Representative. He has numerous connections downtown, and has said that he will be running next election for Chairman. He is not part of the Joel Goddard regime!!!

There is Mike Cornelius, he came from Flat Rock, he was an elected committeeperson and appointed by Greg Drudi and Bob King as a Health and Safety Rep, and was also appointed as the Production Standards Rep/Job Security Representative. He has numerous connections downtown, and has said that he will be running next election for Chairman. He is not part of the Joel Goddard regime!!!

Mike is all about Mike. He could give a fuck about anyone else and would be a terrible replacement for Goddard. Don't try to push Goddard out the door just yet he is the only thing keeping any work in that plant.

You just don't get it do you??? We don't need another suck ass who gets an appointed job!!! We have enough of those for crying out loud!!! We need someone who actually WORKS for a living beside you and I!!! Enough already with all these suck ass apointees running the show!!!

i would not vote any appointed asshole right now,sun3 is right thats just what we dont need,these damn jobs are getting harder by the month so why not vote for somebody that actually does them.remember the appointees motto,i dont have to worry about the vote,im appointed. heard that at saline recently

Apparently Diecaster you don't know Mike because that is not true, he always fights for what is right for everyone, and not just for himself.

Beleive me, I know Mike. I have known him for a while. I am not saying he is a bad guy he is just out for himself. Goodwin was the obvious choice to replace Goddard and he is gone. I think that you might be Mike. I have heard that he is already running around campaigning and putting Goddard down, but face it no Goddard=no Rawsonville. This conversation is worthless becasue I think that as soon as Joel is gone so is Rawsonville. If Joel retires and Mike gets international's backing then I am all for it, but don't be pissed at me when what I have said becomes true.

Beleive me, I know Mike. I have known him for a while. I am not saying he is a bad guy he is just out for himself. Goodwin was the obvious choice to replace Goddard and he is gone. I think that you might be Mike. I have heard that he is already running around campaigning and putting Goddard down, but face it no Goddard=no Rawsonville. This conversation is worthless becasue I think that as soon as Joel is gone so is Rawsonville. If Joel retires and Mike gets international's backing then I am all for it, but don't be pissed at me when what I have said becomes true.

ditto on that,mikes biggest worry always has been,how little can he do,and how much can he get$$$$ :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: