When is the vote?

fordwindsor

When are the UAW locals voting on the new contract? When should the voting be done with final results available?

Just an interested CAW member asking as we restart our talks with the company on Oct. 26.

I just got off the phone With Gary W. and they are going to take there time with the vote. They figure that everyone would vote NO if it was rushed through now. They also want the IUAW to go around and try to sell this shit. You can put lip stick on a pig but its still a pig. Maybe two weeks

They figure that everyone would vote NO if it was rushed through now. They also want the IUAW to go around and try to sell this shit. You can put lip stick on a pig but its still a pig. Maybe two weeks

Yeah, they need time throw around the typical scare tactics and FUD. Hopefully the majority of the membership won't be fooled this time.

Yeah, they need time throw around the typical scare tactics and FUD. Hopefully the majority of the membership won't be fooled this time.

Or they need time to figure out how they are going to rig the voting this time cause they know people are watching a little closer now.

Two weeks for a ratification to take place! If this agreement is turned down by a vast majority, you need to examine the leadership at your locals who voted to bring this to the membership and vote them out at the next election..

One problem is that we can't vote the root of the problem out that is gettlefucker which I think is B.S. I think we should all stand up as a union and get that a**hole out of office I think ever since he has been president we've lost everything he needs to go!

One problem is that we can't vote the root of the problem out that is gettlefucker which I think is B.S. I think we should all stand up as a union and get that a**hole out of office I think ever since he has been president we've lost everything he needs to go!

He will be gone soon enough due to constitution regulations (age 65), the sad part is all the ones that worship the ground he walks on will be next in line.

He will be gone soon enough due to constitution regulations (age 65), the sad part is all the ones that worship the ground he walks on will be next in line.

That would mean that if they "elect" Bob King that he would be a one termer! They aren't going to do that! Watch at the Con-Con! They're going to try to raise the age limit! That's their biggest concern right now! They're already having meetings on it! Secondly, if you are concerned about the voting at your local, CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR! They oversee elections and votes and tell them you're concerned about fraud! If enough people call and complain, they will have to do something! I wonder if we can have challengers in there to watch the process. I know enough people have said they would volunteer their time to make sure it was done properly! We need to take back our union, local by local, from the dictatorship up North!

That would mean that if they "elect" Bob King that he would be a one termer! They aren't going to do that! Watch at the Con-Con! They're going to try to raise the age limit! That's their biggest concern right now! They're already having meetings on it! Secondly, if you are concerned about the voting at your local, CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR! They oversee elections and votes and tell them you're concerned about fraud! If enough people call and complain, they will have to do something! I wonder if we can have challengers in there to watch the process. I know enough people have said they would volunteer their time to make sure it was done properly! We need to take back our union, local by local, from the dictatorship up North!

Spring, show others how you voted. When you get the sticker after you vote that says "I voted" draw a red line over it for NO. Right it on the boxes at your work stations in BIG RED LETTERS, Tell people to wear RED as a symbol of STOP or OUR VOTE is NO!! If you don't want to hide behind a computer, tell everyone to do the same. Pass the word along. You will see solidarity on how you want your vote known. Don't make the Yes votes feel uneasy about the way they voted, because everyone has their right to vote how they want but STAND UP and tell them why NO counts!!!